Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

the same or not?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by LucyaSmit, Jun 29, 2021.

1. LucyaSmit

LucyaSmit n00b

Does the random sex the same as the prostitution

2. MarkUltra

MarkUltra n00b

Never was a fan of pickup anyway.

3. Pim Clieff

Pim Clieff n00b

Same. I find it disgusting. I prefer regular dating. Recently I tried using dating websites but had no luck here either. What do you think about it? I would love to hear your opinion about this cougarlife com review. Please share it with me. I really would love to hear your opinion. Thanks.

4. ValeriaEndop

ValeriaEndop n00b

Ukrainian girl looking money and sex

Hi! My name is Lera, living in Ukraine. To be honest, I live in a village and we have no job. I get about $80 a month. It is very little ((
    That's why I can do it for a little money:
    - Send you hot photos and videos
    - send you a video of sex with an ex-boyfriend (if you don't put it out there!)
    - I can do what you say in Skype, whatsapp or other messenger

Also ready to come to you in any country for your money.
    I will not leave my contacts here. Find me just on the site http://dateshookp.com/?utm_source=60e890ccabe4c&click_id=LERA96 my nick is Lera96

[​IMG]

5. Kerry Smith

Kerry Smith n00b

Each person should have a choice, but with age, as a rule, such casual relationships become less common and a normal person wants to have a family. Another point is that at an age it is much more difficult to meet an ideal partner and then this dating site https://www.datemyage.com/dating-an-older-man/ comes to the rescue. Moreover, many young women will be happy to have a relationship with a strong and confident person older than themselves.

6. okonimp

okonimp n00b

7. wow cool! thx