Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

The Venting Thread

Discussion in 'Hell' started by frankenfish, Sep 21, 2008.

1. frankenfish

frankenfish Computer Guru

This is a thread to basically bitch about life to forumites. A few rules:

-what goes into the thread stays on the thread and does not flow out onto the forum

-posters are forbidden to speak or comment to each other on any matter posted
    ----(subsection) Posters are also not allowed to rep each other for posts on this thread

-no cussing out any specific members creating allusions to a certain member, i.e. "man I hate (insert user here) he/she is such a tool" or "I hate that member who likes tubas, he's so annoying" they could complain about members in a more general way "man I hate it when people act like tools on the forum."

-Racism, hate speech, and nationalism will not be tolerated at any time. i.e "I hate Americans they are so fat."

-Posts should be used to help alleviate any stress posters have "Man Calculus is really tough", "I hate it when people run through red-lights", "My football coach is an ass"

-Posters are allowed to swear within limits....no dropping chains of F-bombs

-Violation of the rules will result in a ban from the thread with no appeal, ban length is up to the mods discretion.

again, if you want to go nuts do it in the hell section. credit goes to Speed & Angels for the idea and rules.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2008
    Hyakushiki likes this.
  2. BulletSponge

BulletSponge Bored with this site

Goodie....my efforts have come to fruitation....please guys stay in line....I don't want this turning into a big nougaty clusterfuck and me being blamed for it. Enjoy, vent, and unwind.

3. /deceived\

/deceived\ im actually not a member

ha "clusterfuck" i like that word

well what should i bitch about ? hmmm

i hate all the fruity ass retards that are obsessed with everything skateboarding in my area

hows that for he first complaint ?

4. Crap i dont know 25 people:sad: bye bye love life.

Anyways i just hate how people just pick lock the doors in the toilet:fmad: there is no point at all

5. Charismatic_Caterpie

Charismatic_Caterpie Professional Gamer

I am tired of this forum.

6. fang2539

fang2539 never changes sig

mine

I hate the people you just ask you for your als over and over again after saying no 20 billion times they keep it up it makes me :fmad: I just want to :guns: :rcain:

7. bigbadandy

bigbadandy wheres the sport at????

i hate assholes who spam hack and cheat, i hate school and fallin off skateboards i hate that the black hole experiment is happening on earth and humans didnt get a say in it. WHAT A LOAD OF falking BOLLOCKS!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2008
  8. Sonikku-San. <3

Sonikku-San. <3 Kawaii~ n x n

Aye!!!!

bah. im bored. loves it.

YOUR SIGNATURE IS AN ABOMINATION. </3 YAOI

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2008
  9. Rubylula

Rubylula Like a mother bitch.

I wish my Dad would come home at a reasonable time.
    12 o'clock isn't the same as 9.

Crimany, I sound like his mother.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2008
  10. awesomepie

awesomepie i am :rcain:

I say shit to people who put random links in there sigs:fmad: im not talking about the ones that ask people and tell them what you are doing those people are fine, im talking about those false advertising bastards, to you i do this :ass: and give a fond :321:

11. Sick from School /sigh

Yesterday I was sick and stayed home from school, and today when I went back the damn teachers got angry because I didn't have the worksheets, and that I didn't tell them I would be sick :confused:

12. NinjaMonkey

NinjaMonkey Master Exploder

I hate purdy much everyone in this hell that is Funny-Games forums. Sadly, because of my misguided sense of "duty", I remain a moderator here and must read paragraph upon paragraph of bullshit that these people. Actually it's hard to call them people, sense they seem to be more along the lines of cavemen as far as intelligence. One day I hope that they will realize the error of their fucktarded ways, though it's more logical that they will die painfully due to their lack of anything that could be called brainpower. I, like my friend CC, am getting tired of this forum.

So, with much lulz and a big, sloppy "FUCK YOU!", I end my vent.

13. DarkStar

DarkStar Banned

To be honest I am also getting tired of the FGF.

Oh yeah note to some one: If you are going to say you are the best person ever. Shut the fuck up and stick a knife in a toaster.

14. Dr. Nick

Dr. Nick Dr. Doc

Mmmmm I love the feel of Ninjamonkey's hate.
    Meh
    Regardless.....
    I Dislike how overrated halo is. I'm fine with the game but I don't need to see/hear about it every five seconds. There should have only been halo. And the end of that game it should have gone "to be continued..... IN A BOOK". And yes I do know there are those books.

I dislike how some people think cussing makes them look "cool" or whatever, When in reality it makes them look foolish. Don't get me wrong if your being shot at, see some thing out of the ordinary, or paraphrasing what someone said then yea it's fine. But when you see someone walking down the street and they say "YO dip-sh** I Fu**ed your fu**in mother, up in your sh**ty a** house" It's just disspleasing. "I did your mom in your horrible house" gets the same message across. (That mother part is disspleasing too but I was just making an example).

I also Greatly dislike some of those charity things on t.v. (When I watch it) because the women doing those commercials she dosn't feel bad for those animals/kids/demons/etc. The only thing she is thinking is "I'm sure glad I'm getting payed for doing this junk". After those shots with being with the kid she probably just shoves the kids away while saying " Great got dirt on my dress F me". Also why is it never a guy doing those commercials. If a man is doing it, it's not like I'm going to think there frauds.
    " O M G.... A man is doing it, they are already lying".

So there we have it. Feel the...erm "love".

15. BulletSponge

BulletSponge Bored with this site

This forum is alright....could stand quite a few improvements....but its like a physco chick....really fun for a while and then it just sucks the fucking life out of you. Fuck this I'm really glad school started, now I have less time to spend on here

16. LAMAS

LAMAS Ninja

i like that S&A...FG is like a phyco chick, i havent heard that one before.

FG is also like Pizza.....ok, it's not, but you cant blame me for trying right?

I hate everyone..

yes, you too.

17. wazza

wazza Funny Dude

=D

ooh im bored on here i might just go on myspace

18. Blaze

Blaze Guest

I despise people who complain about things while doing as little as possible to help.

I dislike looking 3-4 years younger than others of my age and gender.
    I will NOT allow myself to be treated like a child.
    It's genetic, my mother had it too, you can stop carding me now.

I dislike discrimination with great intensity.

I'm also slightly annoyed by the fact that there is swearing in a non-hell section of the forum.

I also greatly despise people who continue to troll my comments an-.

EDIT: HAHAHA! DISREGARD THAT I SUCK ROCKS!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2008
  19. NinjaMonkey

NinjaMonkey Master Exploder

Haha! Nice usage of veiled insults, Blaze my boy! Not very subtle, but what the hey! You're young, so as soon as you get out of diapers, I'm sure that you'll do just fine. Oh, I love my job...

I hate people who take life too seriously. Seriously.

I hate being hated upon because I'm a Christian. If you scream and yell about how us Christians try to make people believe something, don't try to make me believe that God isn't real you filthy hypocritical scumbags.

I hate arrogant people who think that they are smarter than everyone, and thus deserve some kind of respect and go batcrap (there, Blaze. I didn't cuss. Are you happy now?) when that respect isn't given. I fart in your general direction!

I hate people who think that I care about their opinions. Despite the fact that hearing people BAWWW over what I say and do is funny, it does get old after a while. So, for those people (you know who you are), shut the hell up and get over it.

Most of all, I hate people who think that they know what's best for me, and continually try to smother me with their self-righteous preaching. I do NOT want to be who you are, so STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME!

So, with a big smile and a friendly "$*%@ you", I end my rant.

20. DragonWolf67

DragonWolf67 Cunning Wolf

Personally, I hate people on the forums who can't post for shi.. I mean crap. It's truly pathetic when some wrights a post like ''Do you hav a favouriet plac?''. Do you not realize that when your whole entire post is underlined in red that means you made a slight mistake somewhere with your typing? The best way to put peoples stupidity when it comes to their bad grammar, spelling and complete and useless crap of a post is to put it as Ninja's way of putting it: ''People with the IQ less then that of a shoelace''.

Hyakushiki likes this.