Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

The Venting Thread

Discussion in 'Hell' started by frankenfish, Sep 21, 2008.

1. SarahPalin

SarahPalin Viva los Devo

I prefer dogs, but I have two kittens and I love them so much.

VIVA PETS

2. Chaossama

Chaossama Just a user, literally

Depends on what cat you have? I have a cat that unfortunately was abandoned for 6 months before my family picked her up. As such, she's very antisocial and really only cares about food. And since she's 12 or so now, she's an old, antisocial cat with asthma. So, I don't have anything against cats, but they're not all cute fluffy things that purr at you (I don't think I've heard my cat purr more than 6 times in all the time we've had her, plenty of hissing though).

3. Mr. Buttapple

Mr. Buttapple Sell by Date, 9/01/2010

(as carrieng on from the what game would you live in thread) DEAD, DEAD, DEAD, DEAD, DEAD, DEAD,DEAD, DEAD, DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fmad::fmad::fmad:

4. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

I find Overly-Politically Correctness is fucking Annoying

I mean all for Fairness and Tolerance, But gentle caress man

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009
  5. IttyBooty619

IttyBooty619 CatAroo

The Venting Thread.

I Hate Seafood, And The Smell Of Liver.:eek:

6. wolfpackgirl12123

wolfpackgirl12123 bite me

i hate people who love cats!!!!!! cats are so evil! they hiss and they shed really bad

7. raul-oo

raul-oo Incest, no biggy !

i hate it when i get to school just on time then my teacher turns round and says to me " unlucky your late" and i nearly argue with him and if i do i just get a detention, and i have complained to school and he doesn't like me plainly doesn't like me and he has told me that !

8. Rubylula

Rubylula Like a mother bitch.

I hate people who slag others off, pretty much. I mean c'mon! If you're going to bitch, atleast do it with some tact. I'm sick of hearing so much crap about me, that clearly isn't true. Ooh! And when people sit on the fence about things. You either like me, or you don't? Freaking make your mind up?!

NoE likes this.
  9. BulletSponge

BulletSponge Bored with this site

I hate people(women) that dumb beyond belief. If you are discussing how you are annoyed with me, lying to me, or giving me the run around, make sure that text message is addressed to your friend, not me. Because I really don't like to find out i'm getting lied to at 12 at night, especially when you don't realize who you just said that to.
    Stupid cunt

10. adidas boy

adidas boy n00b

wow lol lol omg

hi am with angel of game i want to get a job and owned my money yes it is cool yes
    see ya around

11. LAMAS

LAMAS Ninja

Lamas hates people who refer to themselves in third person. Lamas thinks that those people need some help. Lamas is obviously typing like this on purpose!

12. NoE

NoE Pride ♥

Havnt posted here in a while and feel like letting out some rage. :fmad:

Okay

1- I hate people who stand too close behind you in a line, and
    basically breathe down my rucking neck, its like "YO BUDDY, EVER
    HEARD OF PERSONL SPACE!?"

2- I hate people who remind me of bad things that make me sad, and then
    think its funny!

3- I absouluty HATE racist people, okay so everyones been racist atleast once
    in there life (i have b4) but its only human, I hate constent racism by people,
    especially towards my friends :fmad:

4- I hate when people get angry at you, and dont tell you why, its like they
    just wanna be angry at you but have no reason for it. example: "yo wats up"
    ....."dont talk to me" ...."why" ...."im not talkin too you"...."what did i do?"
    ......"geez if you cant even remember that just makes me more angry".......
    "okay then tell me"......"ughh just go away"..... GET WHAT I CLUCKING MEAN!?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2009
  13. mattyrules

mattyrules Costumise Yor Face!

my time is done i am bored of these forums so get me a new thing to say:321:

14. Chaossama

Chaossama Just a user, literally

I hate forum people who act like 4 year old brats who were given access to the Internet. If you want to post, grow UP, fool. The conversation may be casual, but not everyone wants to deal with baseless whining of a kid who can't even bother to read over their last post. Now if only those people would suddenly lose their Internet access, that would really make my day....

15. I hate all of the people at my school that think I'm gonna pull a knife and cut their fucking face off. All of the people that actually know me know that I'm a really nice guy if you don't piss me off. But the others... they disgust me. They can take 10 minutes to ask me if I'm gonna kill them but they can't take 10 seconds to get to know me. Stupid arrogant brotherfuckers. And the girls too... most of them I'm fine with, but the others are stupid whores(literally, they aren't virgins). I wish Ed Gein would come back to life and rape them, kill them, and rape them again.

16. 15/m&bored

15/m&bored Banned

wat i hate

hmmmm, i hate how i look, i hate how i am now almost 17 n hvnt had a gf, i hate some of the things i do, umm i hate my job, i hate my school, i hate my social life(almost non existant), umm i hate most of the people in my area(eshlads), i hate umm hmm oh yeh i hate the faggot that gets off at my busstop, well the both of them but one more hes gives me shit all the time like over a year i keep on thinking of getting bak at him(bashing the shit out of him) it works out in my head but then i bitch it when the moment comes,
    n that bout all i hate that i can think of now :) btw im not emo in the slightest just so u no just my life sucks, oh n i hate my school marks n havign to go to school ova all :D
    annndddd
    i hate not all but a lot of aboriginals not as what they say or nethin or them as a people over all, butt theres a large percentage that do nuffin all their life like for example there are many towns in australia that are entirely aboriginal and they live of welfair, go to redfern they are everywere they just sleep on benches n crap, its not like they dnt get n education well some dnt but then u got the ones that do n they waste it like 99% of them just waste it they get so many benefits that normal aussies dnt get n do they use it?? no! why cnt we have ppl like mauri insted of aboriginals i mean they r so much cooler. srry to anyone who was insulted by this.
    i feel srry for the mods that have to read all the comments like this one, soz if it thats off topic but it must suck

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2009
  17. NoE

NoE Pride ♥

Okay well Arghh this ones bitching about funny game n00bs.

I hate n00bs and the minute they join they make useless threads
    that all say shit like " so what r u doiin?"
    OR "hmm Im bored, someone reply to this thread"

That ones been stuck in me a while and I just had to let it
    out. *sigh*:rolleyes1:

18. Dantos

Dantos ¦)

Tit-le?

I hate people that use too many smileys (Spamming!!!)
    I hate racist people -_-
    I hate yellow font! >)
    And i hate those, wh0 typ3 lyk dis, becauz itz annoying. (Sometimes it's not though...) :alien:

19. Rubylula

Rubylula Like a mother bitch.

I hate being sick. Like, actual vomit? I've never been so sick sober... And it f*cking "canes" xD
    I really can't be bothered with people who change their minds too quickly. They completely hate you, and never want to see you again, but then they can't bare to be without you? I also hate how easy I am, as I always take the suckers back.
    I hate it when my Dad drinks at home :/
    I hate it when people actually think you care about them, and that I actually value their oppinion.
    I hate people who lie to get hteir own way.
    I all the people that moan about "haters". Personally, I don't care if you're being called an "emo" and they're hating on you. It's f*cking hilarious to watch?!
    I hate it when people ask for game cheats. Isn't the point of playing it is to work out what to do? Just use common sense you tools.
    I hate fakes, and people who use other people's pictures.
    I hate how my hair wont back comb... :/

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2009
    DarkStar likes this.
  20. Yorkshire Pudding

Yorkshire Pudding Miss Brightside . xD

I hate the phrase " You would never hang yourself" . It is so stupid of course I wouldn't hang myself, retard . :|

I also hate people that send me PM saying " u r the worest ppl in funny games" .