Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

The Venting Thread

Discussion in 'Hell' started by frankenfish, Sep 21, 2008.

1. The Alaskan Firedragon

The Alaskan Firedragon Stupid Boy Whore

I hate that Blackitude. Not that I'm being racist, but you need to forgive the white people for enslaving you. Yeah, it was awful, but we're not still holding the Holocaust over the Germans head, or the Jews for killing Jesus.
    I hate people who mince their words, because I don't want to find the implication in everything you say. You like me? Then just say so!
    I hate the crazies on the bus. One time some middle aged, manic-looking man sat next to me with horrid red bags under his eyes, deep rattling breaths and his hand constantly inside his brown trenchcoat. I was like, 'I'm gonna die.'
    I hate the people who throw round the word 'love'.

2. gwarhammer

gwarhammer Cpt on the Ship of Fools

My latest rant is at EA, for making such a crap protection system on their games. Installed RA3 (yes, I know, I hate it too), played through it and whatever, kept it around for online play with some friends. Then my external HDD broke.
    So, now I can't reinstall it, because the game needs the key to install and verify, but the key is registered and so it fails when I try and install it...and you can't unregister the key.

Chaossama likes this.
  3. kerrod8

kerrod8 I Better Find Your Heart.

I hate how my post count has been Deleted

4. wolfpackgirl12123

wolfpackgirl12123 bite me

i hate it when men slap women, its like don't you dare put your hands on us, but they still do it

5. The Alaskan Firedragon

Well, I hate when women hit men. Yeah, that's fair, you hit me, I've gotta take it like a bitch, we hit you harder, then it's domsetic abuse.

6. wazza

wazza Funny Dude

The fact of newbie's that make stupid threads not aiming at anyone *cough* cool shiva *cough*

7. Saintnight

Saintnight Banned

I hate it when users go to a section(not the thread games)on the forum and respond to every thread possible

8. Rubylula

Rubylula Like a mother bitch.

I hate cool shiva, marl & Wazza.
    I mean I understand if break the rules and spam a little, but other than that you should atleast pay some kind of attention. Marl & Cool shiva just don't fucking understand and post one pile of shit after the other. I've de-repped both of them like 3 times, but it says I have to "spread some rep around".
    Wazza is just a perverted cunt. :/

I hate fakers that steal people's pictures. Like using typical "scene queens" pictures and faking them as their own. Such as iBoo's pictures. It's clearly not her (I can't remember the girl in the pictures actual name, but you see her pictures all over the place, on like Vampirefreaks and stuff. :/) I mean c'mon? How would you like it if your pictures were plastered all over the internet under false identities.

I hate it when you spend ages arranging something with tons of detail, then one fucking person gets it wrong or can't do it, so you have to rearange the whole schedule you'd sorted out with everyone else.

I hate it when I'm not including in things. I don't mind it if I can't go, but I hate not being asked to join in. Atleast I get the chance to turn you down, instead of not being informed at all.

I hate it when people date people waaaay older than them. My friend who's just thirteen is dating this random eighteen year old. He said he'd "wait until she's ready" for sex and stuff, but all the same... how many eighteen year old guys would want to shag a thirteen year old chick? Can't she just get with people her own fucking age?

I hate it when people complain about my habits. It's not like I'm going to stop doing one little thing just because it pisses you off.

I hate people who complain about how sarcastic I am. Sarcasm isn't the lowest form of wit/humour. Only people that don't understand how to use sarcasm think that. I hate it when my friends brag about how sarcastic they are. Sarcasm doesn't involve saying anything in a sarcastic tone of voice. They just fail so hard.

I ahet having to explain internet "things" to people that don't understand things such as Fail, Epic win, lolcats, Rick rolling, Mudkips, A cat is fine too & FUCKYEAHSEAKING! I mean c'mon. Google that shit. :/

I hate having to explain about how piercings/tattoos are actually a good thing. I don't like it when people rant on about how it will make my look retarded when I'm older... It's kinda too late now. I also hate having to explain what they are called. It's "SEPtum", not "spectrum", and no... it's not through your ear. ¬¬

I also hate it when I get ignored. I can understand telling me to STFU, but just ignoring me is plain rude.

Pssh... :/

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2009
    Chaossama likes this.
  9. marl

marl n00b

i hate those f**king stuck up "im to popular for you" girls they are so fu*king anoying...

and i hate my freakin library and french teacher there so fu*king anoying:fmad:

and i hate those people who always call your house number going "hello would you like to contribute to the british heart foundation for £2's a month, i mean wtf! hello credit crunch!

and i really really bloody hate, disaster movie!!!!:rtfm::fmad:

10. Rubylula

Rubylula Like a mother bitch.

Arrgh her name's Brokelle Bones.
    [​IMG]

11. i hate people who r so selfish that they dont consider others feelings when they mock and tease them..
    i also loathe bimbos who just care bout make-up and boys..they r the cause of stupid stereotypes and make it seem that the majority of females have no brain and no goals in life

12. Hershey

Hershey i2's Chocolate Megatron.

Shazam!

I hate people who try to control my life. You can't control me, so why the hell are you trying to? I just really hate it when someone fails at life, and tries to take it out on me, by making me do what they say. Get the hell out of my business. You have no say in what I say or do.

I also hate most guys. I hate them because they don't respect me. Stop trying to hit on me, and flirt with me, and touch me. Really, why is it wherever I go, I have to use physical violence to get the guys away? Get the hell away and have more respect for woman. Bastards.

13. Saintnight

Saintnight Banned

I hate it when members log in the first time, stay on for about a few days or less, then log off and never log back in. Ever.

14. wazza

wazza Funny Dude

I hate it when people call tomato sauce, red sauce !

15. Mr. Buttapple

Mr. Buttapple Sell by Date, 9/01/2010

I hate the person 2 above me for

A) double posting
    B) advertising
    C) Breaking all the rules in two crappy posts!

16. The Alaskan Firedragon

I hate when even everything seems to be getting better, they can always turn shit before you have a chance to appreciate how lucky you are.
    Also, on a much smaller scale, I hate when your day gets ruined by the most minor detail. I for one managed to end a perfectly good date-y thing (as we're 'just friends') by smacking my head on a rock.
    Also, I hate the term, 'just friends'. I mean, wtf? Is there a worse phrase?
    I hate how itunes can become all shitty and jumpy when you're runnng out of RAM.

17. [zephyr]

[zephyr] Neo-Maxi Zoom Dweebie

I hate when I sleep in to late!
    Feels like I slept my whole day away D:

18. hmm...ok I got some new stuff

I hate people that try to force god on me. I gave him a chance...actually I gave him 8 friggin years to show up...and then I got smart. Its not like I even tell them Im an atheist or try to tell them what I think about religion and they go all ape shit on me.

I hate people that think they know you before they even talk to you. People suck ASS.

Since when is it not ok for a guy to have sort of long hair? People at school seem to make a big deal out of it for no friggin reason.

I hate myself for being such an un-lovable akward little freak that barely anybody cares about.

I hate people that do little things that require no bravery and then after their like "OOH IM THE SHIT!" You know what my friends and I do to prove our bravery? we egg the houses of sex offendors. People are so arrogant it makes me sick.

I hate my english teacher because aparently my grandmother's death isnt an excuse for me to be out of school for a week. My teacher said "I ought to toughen up" WTF?!?! Excuse me for being a little fucking upset from watching my grandmother die in her hospital room.

I hate people who are mean to emos(or whatever you want to call them) just because they look and think a little differently.

I REALLY hate people that read any of the "Twilight" books and then they think that they're vampires. VAMPIRES DONT EXIST (except maybe Erzsebet Bathory or Gilles de Rais or Rasputin)

I hate people that listen to Slipknot and then think they're a badass. I mean, Slipknot is ok but its not heavy by any means.

19. Saintnight

Saintnight Banned

I hate the very rare occasion when a person becomes an FG member JUST so they can advertise.

20. Mr. Buttapple

Mr. Buttapple Sell by Date, 9/01/2010

ZOMG

I hate Kerrod8, Marl, Cool shiva, Mcdonald, and Racer09

For Fucking hells sake Why can you get it through your thick heads that you spam, kerrod in his 3rd week allready has 220 posts, all made of complete crap. Cool shiva make pointless threads that die out in 1 week. Marl and his post are all utter Fucking crap.
    Mcdonald for spamming the welcome thread with "Hey welcome to funny-games" Bastard. Racer for the same reason, except "Wanna be friends?" I mean what the fuck is that?!?

I may spam a bit but compared to them i'm a angel.