Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

The Walking Dead?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Cosmic Star, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Kik: _Anjanath

Everyone and I mean EVERYONE I know is hooked to this show. I haven't watched it all and have been "shunned" until I watch at least a good amount of it.

And I'm pretty sure someone on here has seem it..and is possibly still watching it.

Is it really that good of a show? Cause usually I can't get into the whole "zombie" ordeal with movies and such.

2. I kinda quit watching it for some reason at the beginning of the 3rd season...

I liked it, Not a whole bunch though... I cant seem to be sucked into the zombie thing either...

I think It's the whole Survive factor that makes it popular, Aside from the obvious reason of zombies...

3. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Kik: _Anjanath

Wait! So how many seasons are there? Like I could have swore they were just making the second one?

Or is time flying that fast? D:

Spitfire the pony likes this.
  4. krystalgirl69

krystalgirl69 kik: Flashfire_

Season 4 just started...

5. [zephyr]

[zephyr] Neo-Maxi Zoom Dweebie

Just like you guys I cant get into the whole Zombie thing .___.
    But apparently the show is super good and what not.
    Ive tried to watch it but just cant get into it lol
    I guess its not my thing​

6. Ddestoryerofworlds2

Ddestoryerofworlds2 The Damn Alpha Man

The Walking Dead is akin to a "true zombie movie." Where the zombies are a threat, but the BIGGEST threat is other people.

Should be noted it is based on a comic book, and hits you with twists because it IS different from the books.

7. krystalgirl69

krystalgirl69 kik: Flashfire_

It should also be noted that the comic is by far better than the amc shiw... however the telltale game released was pretty damn good imo

8. Ddestoryerofworlds2

Ddestoryerofworlds2 The Damn Alpha Man

Agreed there, 100%.

I stopped with the books *Cash problems* and well played the Telltale thing at a cousin's house. Old school adventure game.

THOSE kind of games I really miss.

9. Demon13

Demon13 Guest

Technically, it's still season 3. Mid season breaks. Hate em

Anyway, yes, while I haven't read the comics, shame on me, I do find the show enjoyable, especially cause it sets itself apart, so no spoilers.

It's nowhere near as good as movies like 28 days later, or the classic zombie movies. But it's twists and turns, and survivor drama make it engaging enough for one to want to watch it. I can admit season 3 starts off pretty slow, though. Guess that happens when a majority of a group is zombie killing badasses

10. lead118

lead118 Guest

I feel like it's trying too much to be like Romero's classic, "Dawn of the Dead," which will remain my favorite zombie movie. I never could get too much into "The Walking Dead," but perhaps I'll try watching it again.

11. Darrkness

Darrkness S-Ranked Strider

Wha...it's nothing like Dawn of the Dead except for the fact they both have Zombies???

i love the show but i also been a fan of the comics for years and years.

12. buylinked

buylinked n00b

The Walking Dead is an American post-apocalyptic horror/drama television series developed by Frank Darabont. It is based on the comic book series of the same name by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore, and Charlie Adlard.

13. Ayami5

Ayami5 Back... I guess :3

I've never missed Lee before as ever, Damnit Lee why did you have to go :(

14. thatonegirl101

thatonegirl101 hello:)

I like the comics ad the show...but I have a love of zombies :)

15. developmyapps

developmyapps n00b

The Walking Dead is an American horror television drama series developed by Frank Darabont. It is based on the comic book series of the same name by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore, and Charlie Adlard.

16. Transparent_Shadow

Transparent_Shadow ~Helping and working on reviving the FGF Staff Member Administratior Moderator

I personally think it's one of the best '' Post - Apocalyptic '' Tv Shows out there, Season 7 brings lots of emotions to be honest and now Season 8 with ''All Out War'' the show get's better and better :)

One of my Top Shows indeed :D