Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

The Zombie Apocalypse RPG - 2

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Deadly shot, Jul 6, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Deadly shot

Deadly shot The Offensive Type!

This is deadly saying that I want to see if there are worthwhile RPers out there. Take this as a distress call from an old veteran that served for nothing.

The year now is 2012, 3 years after the biological weapon was used on to the Middle Eastern sides and has spread around.

It is now Global, countries all over Earth has not been heard of from and society itself has now no order. Reports of the remaining militaries are living off their own ships as their own paradigm and is not willing to help any others. The world everyone knew is now a jungle with nobody to trust, follow, and help.

Even though, rumors spread all around survivor to survivor, no matter how very few there were now, the virus had started to evolve their bodies. This year, there are very few of "Them" that are now tougher to kill because they are either too Tough Skinned (Bulkies), own big ugly boney Wings and hunt in groups (Spectres), and last but worse is that some are quicker, agile, and give off a big scream to lure a horde to swarm prey (Clamors).

But as the reports say, there're only very few of them and running into one is just your bad luck.

Anyway, this is the story of survivors who had taken shelter into a Large Airport of London Gatwick Airport, UK.

It has been a year since Hakkai (one of the previous leaders) had risked his entire life to get all the survivors into flight and escape the hostile American territory due to the apartments unable to last further raids of the undead.

He chose to land in this Airport because of 2009's Action News stations had stated many SAS and British Police forces had barricaded and have moved at this one space to protect and keep order of the last districts of Great Britian.

Once they landed, the bite he had kept secret to most survivors had finally taken over, leaving the closest to him to pull the trigger at him. Once all the survivors had climbed down the stairs, they found themselves battling a small group of infected and ran into the nearest buildings. Basically their all scattered and already barricaded "Hot Spots" of the airport but are still trying to contact the others.

This is the sequel to the first one. Yet, the first survivors to unite and care for each other. Regroup with each other from the airport and escape it, in order to find the sanctuary, Hakkai had entrusted to everyone here he has taken care of. The problem now that it's not the infected that lurk danger to these survivors...

Character Creation

Name:
    Inventory: (If any, like weapons or whatever else.)
    Personality:
    Status: (You know like... Sick, Paranoid, whatever feelings.)

Rules:
    Keep it realistic, Physics and realisms of today apply, nothing else.
    Double posting is prohibited unless it is a good reason why you had to.
    Do not kill off any characters of other RPers unless given permission to.
    Questions, Comments? Shoot it all at me at my VM profile. No PMing please.

Alright everyone, begin.

2. Note: I know I wasn't in the last one, but I'd like to join in on this one. Anyways, on to the character bio.

Name:Goes by call-sign, Loki

Background: Former US special ops soldier, trained in hand to hand combat
    (both bladed weapons and unarmed), tactics, most forms of weaponry,
    demolitions and an expert sniper.

Inventory: Two katanas (one on back, one at left hip), .308 bolt-action
    sniper rifle on back, 12 gauge sawed off shotgun in holster on right hip,
    two .45 Desert Eagles tucked in back of belt, .38 revolver tucked in left
    boot, combat knife tucked in right boot, flash bang grenades and
    fragmentation grenades (two of each) in vest pockets, throwing stars in
    pouches on belt, extra ammo in vest pockets and belt pouches, P90 assault
    rifle clipped to front of vest as primary weapon.

Personality: Generally calm and collected, even in the midst of battle.
    Believes that there is no such thing as too much firepower. When not in
    battle, can usually be found drinking and/or smoking, goofing off, etc.
    but in battle you couldn't ask for a better ally. Always watches his
    team's backs, and is always willing to do whatever is necissary to
    complete his mission.

Status: Currently in downtime (not fighting), smoking and goofing off.

Weaknesses: Alcohol, women

3. Deadly shot

Like I said, there are many survivors who were on that plane and there're two groups that were seperated.

I also appreciate new RPers out there to join me. It never hurts to correct others and make 'em feel accepted in.

Anyway, try to keep your character not too powerful, you can keep all that but make it a bit realistic with those weapons.

Also, I'll write some interactions once somebody starts.

Name: Daniel Harks
    Background: Joined Hakkai's crew as they made their way to the American Airport. Back in the day, he was a computer technician until his boss tried to devour him.
    Inventory: Cellphone, Flashlight, 9mm pistol (left pocket.)
    Personality: Anti-social, intellegent, responsible.

4. Kuriko

Kuriko Arcade Gamer

Stubborn old Deadly, you didn't serve FGF for nothing. In fact, you partially gave entertainment for most of the regulars. Shame they all left but they all had their reasons.

Also, why'd you kill your old character off?

Name: Desserei "Dez" Yamiguchi
    Background: One of the few who knew the about Hakkai's hidden bite and past. She used to be a high schooler but now graduated as a survivor.
    Inventory: M1973 Masket, Hakkai's Glock, Bandage Roll
    Personality: Hardened, Bossy, Depressed.

It's been a few days since me and the others had spewed Hakkai's brains all over the cockpit. His past and current intentions were considered evil but it had kept us all alive. Now, all of us scattered, due to an unexpected crowd of those "things" down where each aircraft has parked.

"What're we gonna do now?!" A Survivor screamed.

...What are we gonna do now? Hakkai didn't mention anything about a safehouse or a certain military compound! Had he left us all to die here?! What was the point of going through the American cities full of the undead and getting us in the air to here then?!

Then it hit me... Hakkai had a recorder and tapes that he took with him before we left the apartment. That may hold what we're here for!

The problem now is... who has them?

5. Sorry for posting again, but I can't find an edit button. Anyways, those are all real weapons, Deadly. But on second thought, you're kinda right, all of that is kinda overpowered, so I'll lose a few.

Revised inventory: Two katanas on back, 12 gauge sawed off shotgun in holster on right hip, two .45 Desert Eagles tucked in back of belt, combat knife tucked in right boot, flash bang grenades and fragmentation grenades (two of each) in vest pockets, extra ammo in vest pockets and belt pouches, P90 assault rifle clipped to front of vest as primary weapon, small backpack.

Loki walked in just in time to hear the scream of "What're we gonna do now!?", a lit cigarette dangling from his mouth, and set down his small pack.
    He looked at the survivor that had shouted and said calmly, "Well, what we aint gonna do is panic, that's for sure."
    Taking a look around, he spotted Dez and gave her a rougish little grin.
    "Well hey there little lady, name's Loki, if there's anything I can do for ya, don't hesitate to ask."
    Loki then sat down and pulled a large bottle of whiskey from his pack and took a long swig from it.
    Holding up the bottle, he asked, "Anyone else want some?"

EDIT: Yeah, NOW the edit button shows up!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2011
  6. Deadly shot

Thank you, usually many would argue or just use the common "Fuck you" at me.

Name: Daniel Harks
    Background: Joined Hakkai's crew as they made their way to the American Airport. Back in the day, he was a computer technician until his boss tried to devour him.
    Inventory: Cellphone, Flashlight, 9mm pistol (left pocket.)
    Personality: Anti-social, intelligent, responsible.

Half the survivors that were close to Hakkai, stood pondering and keeping control of the rest of us. We are in the biggest Airport in Britain and it doesn't seem like the infected took the quarantine zones seriously.

I looked left and right and one of those "people" that Hakkai only talked to, was near some other hardened survivors that were picked up during their travel through the overrun American city. He had rose a toast or whatever, offering everyone a simple sip.

"You know, for some deep shit we're in, you seem 'laxed." I mocked. "Dez or whatever, why don't you and your crew tell us why our only previous and secluded leader lead us here?"

7. Destileah

Destileah n00b

Name: Jessica Roche
    Background: One of the few who resisted Hakkai's authority, she was a high schooler. Now Graduated as a Survivor.
    Inventory: None
    Personality: Stubborn, Rebellious, Psychological.

It's been a few days since we've left that near-death escape. Most of all, the resistance members had all been mauled while on the run. Everyone was talking and she's heard enough about all the others' cries like...

"If Hakkai was here... He was our only hope... This can't be happening!"

I clenched my fists, and saw one of Hakkai's acquaintances.

Great... is she making friends? Is she going to send us to our full death like Hakkai tried to do earlier?

"Fellow survivors and clear of infection!" She announced. "Do you not see... what your so-called savior, 'Hakkai' just did?!"

I scanned the room, seeing confusion and heads shaking in disagreement. This isn't the first time I revolted but this time, I have proof!

"Yes, he flew us from that God-awful town as the apartment was about to crumble." I continued. "Yet, now he flew us to somewhere worse! He also didn't announce and only trusted few people for his secret of being infected! People, he isn't trying to save us! He wanted all of us to be taken into the plague with him!"

8. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

Name: Jayson
    Sex: Male
    Background: High School Drop out, Played bass/Vocals in a Thrash Metal Band called "Sadomassacre". Can run very fast
    Inventory: a Pack of Menthol Ciggarettes, lighter, Half-dead Phone, Wallet, Empty back pack
    Personality: Chain smoker, Prone to saying Inappropriate things, Can be very Reclusive

"Hmmm I wonder if its Safe to wander the Streets" I say to myself

I step out with a long lead pipe in hand

I walk down the empty streets, finding the streets decimated.

"I guess the Hoard of Zombies are not in the area..."

I light a cigg, Patrolling the area. I spotted a Convenience Store. walk up and look through the window. No signs of life...

I walk in, The power is still on. I Grab a 40 oz of Beer out of the refrigerator

I realized that I'm low on cigs I am, so I go to the front and jump over the counter. Upon stepping over the counter I realized that i was standing on the clerk, That had been eviscerated by zombies.

"ew"

I Grab as many boxes of Ciggs frrom various brands into my book bag. I then exited the store.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2011
  9. MrPHOBO5

MrPHOBO5 n00b

Name: Sarah McKenzie
    Background: The prodigy of the McKenzie corporation. Sarah was a pilot, and a good one at that. She grew up in a rather sheltered life. Always reading or playing video games, when the zombie infection began her father had payed large sums of money to protect his research facility with a mercenary corporation. It was good for the first few months, many people had come for protection, but an explosion devastated the perimeter and many people died. Her only escape route was a new plane. One passenger, almost infinite range do to its fuel economy. She flew alone to the only Airport still broadcasting, Gatwick.
    Inventory: Torch, backpack, multiple experimental items.
    Personality: Emotionally disturbed. Bipolar with moments of extreme pleasure and pain.

\\\"GO, JUST FUCKING GO!\\\", were the last words she heard as she rushed to the small airstrip. Then a scream as she closed the small cockpit. She looked back to see her brother get mauled and ripped apart. A single tear left her eye and was disrupted in her grief by a zombie hitting the side of the small ship. She shouted and sped it up to launch speed. It rolled off the strip in seconds and she was in the air. \"Calling all survivors, Gatwick airport has been secured. Make your way for safety, I implore you too make your way to Gatwick\", with that the transmission ended. She turned around and headed south, she could see the burnt out shell of her research company and said nothing.

~~~Four hours later~~~

\"Calling Gatwick control tower!\", she said in her thick Scottish accent. \"Come in Gatwick control\", the second time a bit more panicked. \"Come in anyone\", she said in a desperate attempt to hear someones voice. She looked down at the field and saw nothing but zombies. \"They lied\", she said. As she was just about to turn around a small light started beeping. \"Fault on engine one\", the computer stated in a cold monotonous voice, a small explosion and the sound of failing mechanics could be heard. \"MAYDAY, MAYDAY. EMERGENCY LANDING!\", with that the other engine winded down and she came in fast. \"SOMEONE FUCKING ANSWER!\", were the last words to come out her mouth before she hit the ground sparks flying out the side of the small aircraft. She smashed her head against the control panel and was knocked out cold the machine finally coming to a rest in a heap next to the terminal, not far from the plane of survivors.

10. Zeusy

Background: High School Drop out, Played bass/Vocals in a Thrash Metal Band called "Sadomassacre". Can run very fast
    Inventory: a Pack of Menthol Ciggarettes, lighter, Half-dead Phone, Wallet, Empty back pack, Long Lead Pipe
    Personality: Chain smoker, Prone to saying Inappropriate things, Can be very Reclusive
    __________________________________________________ ______________

Taking a sip out of the 40 and smoking a cig, I continue down the street.
    Walking down the Ghost town streets I keep my eye out for seeking an opportunity to make a meal out of me.

Being the Fact that i havn't Eaten all day, I'm starting to feel a bit tipsy from the beer I'm drinking.

For some odd reason I Feel more alive being out in the open, rather than being confined to a locked-down building.

Laziness then struck me.

"Why the fuck am I walking when i can hot wire a car"

So I found a small honda across the street.

I swing my metal pipe on the driver side window.

"Man this is kinda risky without a second man watching for zombie" I said to myself.

"Fuck It, I aint Walking"

11. Cannon_Fodda

Cannon_Fodda FGF's Frankenstein

Name: Mike Ross
    Background: Still in High-School but barely passing. A kind of outcast. Plays video games all day and goes to generic Deathcore gigs for shit 'n giggles. Saw Jayson live once.
    Inventory: Cellphone, Mp3 Player, Wallet with Learners Permit and $15.
    Personality: Anti-social, semi-intelligent.

I smash open the passenger side with my hand wrapped in my jacket.

"Oh hey Jayson. You uhhh...you might not remember me. I went to see one of your gigs, it was awesome. Could I have a ride?"

12. Zeusy

Inventory: a Pack of Menthol Ciggarettes, lighter, Half-dead Phone, Wallet, Empty back pack, Long Lead Pipe

"WHAT THE TITS!!!" I screamed being started by the sudden Window Smashing.

"oh it you... I think Remember seeing you in the crowd." I continue to hot wire the the car.

"Hey Can you be Cool and to look out for Zombie that may try to start some shit.... I'm very rusty at this shit and It might take me longer.

13. Cannon_Fodda

Cannon_Fodda FGF's Frankenstein

Name: Mike Ross
    Background: Still in High-School but barely passing. A kind of outcast. Plays video games all day and goes to generic Deathcore gigs for shit 'n giggles. Saw Jayson live once.
    Inventory: Cellphone, Mp3 Player, Wallet with Learners Permit and $15.
    Personality: Anti-social, semi-intelligent.

"Oh shit sorry if I startled you!" I panic as I back away slowly.

"Sorry about mildly damaging your amp with my forehead by the way, I got a tad carried away" I chuckle.

"Oh sure, that's fine. Have you got anything in case...y'know...?"

14. Zeusy

__________________________________________________ ______________

"I got this Pb Pipe, I'm Assuming you know how to use it, hehe"

As I fiddled with the wiring underneath the steering wheel, in the distance I can hear that eerie Moaning of zombie.

"Oh Shit, you Hear that." Said Mike

"Yeah I hear them But dont Panic We gonna get out of this" I said

The Hoard of zombie turned a corner down the street. and slowly progressing towards us.

"Mike, Do not Attack unless they are too Close"

15. Setsugie

Setsugie SwordSaint

I Hope You Guys Let Me Play In This RP If So Heres My Char.
    Name: Setsugie Zetsunoko
    Background: He was a hardcore Cos-player and Gamer, Despite that the studied Ken-jutsu(Sword techniques) for 5 years. He was a fan of fire arms so he decided to learn Gunsmanship. When the infection first broke out he was at the University, when a teacher got bit by a student who was infected. The school became hell in a matter of minutes, few where left alive, Setsugie Rushed to his dorm and unlocked his trunk that had his katana, wakisashi and kunai knives. He fought throw the hordes of the undead until he found a small GunShop and settled there it did not have that many weapons or ammo. He scavenged what he could and survived until the present day.
    Personality: Gentle, Calm, Very Considerate,Smart, Strong even though he doesn't look like it.
    Inventory:.50 cal. Dessert Eagle x2 12 bullet Clip(x24 clips), Japanese Katana, Wakisashi(Japanese dagger) Kunai Throwing knives x13,dynamite Sticks x3 (In backpack),3 day rations(in backpack).

As i walked aimlessly around the block I saw a crowd of people, I stopped and placed my hand on my katana, as I looked closer I saw that hey were not infected. I smiled and headed towards them, as I walked I heard a loud scream from the alley I was passing by and I saw a Clamor with a hoard of at least 10 Zombies behind it. The crowd of people heard the scream and looked towards panicked saying ''what was that?'' 'Shit of all the times' i said while lighting a stick of dynamite, i rolled it 5 inches in the alley and said 'the fuse is only 10 secs long but if I'm right the wall will cave in blocking them god i hope I'm right' i turned around and sprinted towards the crowd of people while screaming ' GET DOWN I JUST LIGHTED A DYNAMITE GET DOWN' they responded fast and all of them got down to the ground and the dynamite exploded caving in the walls of the alley. Yes i said while getting up. They all screamed at me saying what the hell you did you do that explosion is going to attract more of them. Better later than know i replied to the girl, we better go i said that clamors scream must've attracted more than that explosion...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2011
  16. Missingno47

Missingno47 n00b

I'm new to RP's so please tell me is there's anything wrong with my char.

Name: Takeru Hojo
    Personality: Tranquil, Smart and takes wise decisions. You know, sometimes.
    Background: Being a descendant of the great Hojo clan of Japan, he was trained in the Samurai wayswhen he was a teen even though all had thought they banished in the Samurai Era. He was also in the British SAS. The master, his grandfather taught him everything he knew of sword and Close Quarter Combat. Takeru's grandfather was one of the people in the group that landed in the London Gatwick Airport. So Takeru promised to himself that he would find his grandfather and hoped he would be alive. He was stopped at a SAS station because of the zombie invasion. He and his teammates where defending their current position until they could come up with a plan to move closer to the other survivors.

Inventory: L96A1 Long-Range Sniper Rifle with cartridges x7, G36 Assault Rifle with cartridges X5, Sig Sauer P230 Handguns with cartridges X6. Claymores X5 and flashbangs X3. His old Katana and a Knife. Katana, knife and ammo stored on his backpack.

17. Setsugie

Setsugie SwordSaint

Background: He was a hardcore Cos-player and Gamer, Despite that the studied Ken-jutsu(Sword techniques) for 5 years. He was a fan of fire arms so he decided to learn Gunsmanship. When the infection first broke out he was at the University, when a teacher got bit by a student who was infected. The school became hell in a matter of minutes, few where left alive, Setsugie Rushed to his dorm and unlocked his trunk that had his katana, wakisashi and kunai knives. He fought throw the hordes of the undead until he found a small GunShop and settled there it did not have that many weapons or ammo. He scavenged what he could and survived until the present day.
    Personality: Gentle, Calm, Very Considerate,Smart, Strong even though he doesn't look like it.
    Inventory:.50 cal. Dessert Eagle x2 12 bullet Clip(x24 clips), Japanese Katana, Wakisashi(Japanese dagger) Kunai Throwing knives x13,dynamite Sticks x3 (In backpack),3 day rations(in backpack), standard police pistol x2 magazine(in backpack).

As I we ran away fro the explosion site I told them about the clamors I warned them that they are not as easy to kill but if faced with one the best this in to stand ground and kill or heavily wound it do not try to run away because they are to fast. I parted was with the group of survivors and went my one way, as I looked over I looked at a police car that had crashed some time ago the body was still there strapped with the seat belt I looked and saw he had the standard pistol, I took it alond with 2 magazines it had. suddenly I heard a loud moan of a loan walker zombie 3 feet behind me I looked at it and got on the police car I took out my katana and waited till hes at my reach, when he steppped close enough I jumped and stabbed my katana in his head thus killing him. I wiped my katana and walked away.
    **2 Hours Later**
    As I ate a Apple on top of a tree I saw a SAS station that had human figures inside of it as I went for a closer look I saw some men that did not look infected I called out, a few minutes later a man with a katana at hand came out and attacked me I blocked with my own sword and said I was not infected, he believed me and said " very well come inside" I went with them, when inside I saw a few more men that were well armed staring at me I greeted them the groaned and went somewhere else I looked at the man who attacked me and ask for his name " Takeru Hojo" he said, pleased to meet you I'm Setsugie Zetsunoko I said. I asked to got to the roof " he replied it was the stairs at the end of the hallway, "thanks" I said and went to the roof to have a nap...

18. Missingno47

Missingno47 n00b

Name: Takeru Hojo
    Personality: Tranquil, Smart and takes wise decisions. You know, sometimes.
    Background: Being a descendant of the great Hojo clan of Japan, he was trained in the Samurai wayswhen he was a teen even though all had thought they banished in the Samurai Era. He was also in the British SAS. The master, his grandfather taught him everything he knew of sword and Close Quarter Combat. Takeru's grandfather was one of the people in the group that landed in the London Gatwick Airport. So Takeru promised to himself that he would find his grandfather and hoped he would be alive. He was stopped at a SAS station because of the zombie invasion. He and his teammates where defending their current position until they could come up with a plan to move closer to the other survivors.

Inventory: L96A1 Long-Range Sniper Rifle with cartridges x7, G36 Assault Rifle with cartridges X5, Sig Sauer P230 Handguns with cartridges X6. Claymores X5 and flashbangs X3. His old Katana and a Knife. Katana, knife and ammo stored on his backpack

As Setsugie took a nap, the SAS Team formulated a plan to move to another safe locations in some days. The sound of a gunshot woke him up, it was the Sniper of the team shooting some targets just 300 feet from the building. Setsugie quickly took out his 50. Cal and positioned himself 10 feet apart from the other Sniper. He aimed and fired away. While Setsugie shot the Zombies, Takeru was pondering at the other side of the roof about where should they move. He saw an old Hardware and wood shop and started making a plan. Setsugie and the Sniper finally ended the shooting as Setsugie said "Nice Work'' and shook hands with him. It was getting late so they went to eat canned food before going to sleep. They leaved one man in the roof to watch out for any dangers.

19. Setsugie

Setsugie SwordSaint

Inventory:.50 cal. Dessert Eagle x2 12 bullet Clip(x24 clips), Japanese Katana, Wakisashi(Japanese dagger) Kunai Throwing knives x13,dynamite Sticks x2 (In backpack),3 day rations(in backpack), standard police pistol x2 magazine(in backpack).

I had woken up the next day at early 5:00 am. I went to the roof and I saw one of the men looking out I leaved him alone, I looked around and I was very surprised I did not see I single soul or zombie and them I heard a loud scream of a clamor I looked around and saw nothing Takeru woke up and went straight to the roof and said ""What happed??", and then I saw the 20th window of a skyscraper break and a body falling down 40 feet away and saw what I though was a body I told the sniper to look through the scope and pointed to the direction where the body fell he replied "I see a grotesque body almost 7 feet tall completely gray, looks like it has no eyes and with a mouth covering its whole head" he looked at the window and quickly replied " Wait i see three people at the window 2 men and a women they're writing something on a cardboard, they say they're trapped and are dying of hunger". I replied saying We need to go help them but its gonna be risky the clamors scream is going to attract more of them. Takeru asked what was this clamor of which i was talking about i explained that i had encounters with them they let out i loud scream to swarm prey and are agile and fast. we prepared for a rescue mission to save the three people. We prepared and went to the building...

20. Zeusy

I finally hotwire the car.

"Get the Fuck in the Car if you want to Live"

Mikes Rushes Inside the car.

I then realize that we are surround by Zombies.

"Fuck me, Ididn't really Want to do this..."

"Oh shit, man... What We gonna Do" said Mike

"Theres No way Around Them, Guess we are gonna have drive through them.... So I best tell you to put on your Seatbelt"

We both Put on our seatbelts.

I rev the engine.

"The thing is that this is just a puny Honda... I dunno if it would handle being struck so many times..."

"But I guess We don't have any other choice right, do we"

"True that"

I Punch the Gas, Speeding down the street towards the hoard.

"Brace Yourself...."

I drive into the horde of Zombies, Loud Punching on the hood of the car, The windsheild cracks. I push the car the move on harder but the fiction from hitting zombies is slowing the car down.

"C'mon There Must be an end to this mob...." I sayu to myself

The front of the car is completely covered in blood.
    Blood start getting inside the car from the broken windows...

Then so we make it out of the mob Swerving , wheels slick with blood.
    Car Picking up speed again.

We Speed down the empty road