Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

The Zombie Apocalypse RPG - 2

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Deadly shot, Jul 6, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Missingno47

Missingno47 n00b

Name: Takeru Hojo
    Personality: Tranquil, Smart and takes wise decisions. You know, sometimes.
    Background: Being a descendant of the great Hojo clan of Japan, he was trained in the Samurai wayswhen he was a teen even though all had thought they banished in the Samurai Era. He was also in the British SAS. The master, his grandfather taught him everything he knew of sword and Close Quarter Combat. Takeru's grandfather was one of the people in the group that landed in the London Gatwick Airport. So Takeru promised to himself that he would find his grandfather and hoped he would be alive. He was stopped at a SAS station because of the zombie invasion. He and his teammates where defending their current position until they could come up with a plan to move closer to the other survivors.

Inventory: L96A1 Long-Range Sniper Rifle with cartridges x7, G36 Assault Rifle with cartridges X5, Sig Sauer P230 Handguns with cartridges X6. Claymores X5 and flashbangs X3. His old Katana and a Knife. Katana, knife and ammo stored on his backpack

As the SAS Team and Setsugie entered the building with guns in hand, they tried to move up the floors as quickly and quietly as they could, taking items that they thought would be useful. Blood and brains sometimes covered the building's office walls. Bodies of defenseless people were scattered across the floor, "Poor people'', Takeru said,''Well, better them than us, right? Setsugie replied,''Agreed'' said the Team. They reached supposedly unlucky floor number 13. A eerie sound came from the other side of the room, the team quickly aimed at where then sound was coming. A shadow rushed across the halls of the office, then a 7 foot clamor just stood 15 feet in front of there, the team started shooting....

2. Setsugie

Setsugie SwordSaint

storia inovine

Name: Setsugie Zetsunoko
    Background: He was a hardcore Cos-player and Gamer, Despite that the studied Ken-jutsu(Sword techniques) for 5 years. He was a fan of fire arms so he decided to learn Gunsmanship. When the infection first broke out he was at the University, when a teacher got bit by a student who was infected. The school became hell in a matter of minutes, few where left alive, Setsugie Rushed to his dorm and unlocked his trunk that had his katana, wakisashi and kunai knives. He fought throw the hordes of the undead until he found a small GunShop and settled there it did not have that many weapons or ammo. He scavenged what he could and survived until the present day.
    Personality: Gentle, Calm, Very Considerate,Smart, Strong even though he doesn't look like it.
    Inventory:.50 cal. Dessert Eagle x2 12 bullet Clip(x23 clips), Japanese Katana, Wakisashi(Japanese dagger) Kunai Throwing knives x13,dynamite Sticks x2 (In backpack),3 day rations(in backpack), standard police pistol (empty in backpack) 50 feet rope over his shoulder.

I Started shooting the clamor but it starting avoiding the bullets while advancing towards us i wasted the two magazines of the police gun, I said "cover me" to the team and took out my katana and three kunai I dashed towards throwing a kunai it hit it in his leg Takeru astonished that it hit it took out his Sniper rifle and took a shoot at it the bullet graved my clothes and hit it in the torso, i jumped to the edge of a window and use the edge to jump even higher to slash the head downwards I used the force of the slash and the falling force to slash his head all the way to the middle killing it. "Nice Work" said the team. thanks I replied while cleaning my katana and taking my kunai of it. we continued up the stairs. when we got to the 19th floor we couldn't advance since the stairs where destroyed and there was no way to get up there. Takeru started thinking and said "the emergency stairs are the only way to get up there" That's a great idea I replied and went to the emergency stairs on our way there I found a 50 feet sturdy rope I said we might use it for something and placed it at my shoulder. We got to the emergency door we busted it open and looked up the stairs it was there "This is great" i said. Its gonna be hard getting down said Takeru, "Why" I replied, look said Takeru while pointing down stairs and then I saw there we over 20 zombie in the floors below. "Damn" I said lets go up we went to the 20th floor and saw that the people where mutilated there where bit and peaces all over the room "What the hell is this" the team said. (I thought it couldn't be its here? no it couldn't be scared that bulkie away in the last town I even slashed out one of his eyes maybe I'm over thinking it). We better go Takeru said, how the team said where cut off, no where not said Takeru we can climb down the destroyed stair with the rope Setsugie has. Your right i replied. Lets go The team said. We got out of the building, then I asked Takeru where do we go know?...

3. WickedUpgrades

WickedUpgrades Gaming Bitch.

Name: Ajax Aryssius
    Background: It was 2008, Ajax was a corporal in the British Army, but when he was caught smuggling Army Surplus Morphine, tonnes of the medicine, he was dishonourably discharged, imprisoned for 4 years, when he returned... the world had been plunged into chaos and apocalyptic madness.
    Inventory: Morphine, ACOG M4, Tuxedo Jacket, Tuxedo Pants, Skinny Black Tie, Green Tinted Trooper Shades, Rucksack filled with money.
    Personality: Wary but Agressive.

Ajax pulled on a ski mask, none of the survivors to see him, his plan was to get anything he could from the Uni-Free, alcohol, tobacco, perfumes. The place was boarded up, a few were. He entered the not-boarded up coffee shop next to the Uni-Free. He found a mousehole connecting the two shops, punched through the weaker bits of the wall next to the mouse hole rapidly and entered.

The place was full of Goods, all illegal for survivors. Ajax looked stunned as he took all of the goods into the coffee shop, a soldier was in there... Ajax grasped an old, none-functional telephone wire from the floor and walked up to the soldier. The soldier kept his solid stance as Ajax pushed the telephone wire around the front of his neck and pulled both ends, the soldier fell to his knee's and the rest was in gods hands, But the goods were in Ajax's.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2011
  4. Missingno47

Missingno47 n00b

Background: Being a descendant of the great Hojo clan of Japan, he was trained in the Samurai ways when he was a teen even though all had thought they banished in the Samurai Era. He was also in the British SAS. The master, his grandfather taught him everything he knew of sword and Close Quarter Combat. Takeru's grandfather was one of the people in the group that landed in the London Gatwick Airport. So Takeru promised to himself that he would find his grandfather and hoped he would be alive. He was stopped at a SAS station because of the zombie invasion. He and his teammates where defending their current position until they could come up with a plan to move closer to the other survivors.

Inventory: L96A1 Long-Range Sniper Rifle with cartridges x6, G36 Assault Rifle with cartridges X4, Sig Sauer P230 Handguns with cartridges X6. Claymores X5 and flashbangs X3. His old Katana and a Ka-Bar, both with sheath. Katana, Ka-Bar and ammo stored on his backpack.

"We take what we can from the station and move to a Hardware store I saw like 500 meters from here. But we have to seal the place pretty good in case we come back'' said Takeru, ''OK, lets do it.'' replied the team. The team and Setsugie entered the SAS station searching for things. Takeru found some flashlights and batteries and gave one to everyone. He also found some tape, canned food, water and a health kit. Takeru told everyone to go to the roof. At the roof, he said ''There,''pointing to an old, abandoned Home Depot, ''We will go there in an hour, understood?'' ''Understood'', every one said. Takeru started giving jobs to everyone and said, ''I, as the leader of this SAS team, hereby welcome Setsugie...what's your last name?'' ''Zetsunoko'' he said, ''I hereby welcome Setsugie to this SAS team'', giving him an SAS uniform, ''But, only if he accepts.....

5. Setsugie

Setsugie SwordSaint

putitana obliei

Background: He was a hardcore Cos-player and Gamer, Despite that the studied Ken-jutsu(Sword techniques) for 5 years. He was a fan of fire arms so he decided to learn Gunsmanship. When the infection first broke out he was at the University, when a teacher got bit by a student who was infected. The school became hell in a matter of minutes, few where left alive, Setsugie Rushed to his dorm and unlocked his trunk that had his katana, wakisashi and kunai knives. He fought throw the hordes of the undead until he found a small GunShop and settled there it did not have that many weapons or ammo. He scavenged what he could and survived until the present day.
    Personality: Gentle, Calm, Very Considerate,Smart, Strong even though he doesn't look like it.
    Inventory:.50 cal. Dessert Eagle x2 12 bullet Clip(x23 clips), Japanese Katana, Wakisashi(Japanese dagger) Kunai Throwing knives x13,dynamite Sticks x2 (In backpack),3 day rations(in backpack), standard police pistol x3 clips (has on hand) 50 feet rope over his shoulder.

I accept I replied to Takeru but ill pass on the uniform I never like them even the school ones ill just take the emblem and be done with it. "Very well" said Takeru giving me the SAS team emblem. We hurried to the Home depot store after closing down the station we encountered a few zombies on our way there but it was not a problem. We got to the Home Depot we found dead corpses and there blood was blood all over the place. "Wonder what happen here?" i said. I saw a few dead policemen an ran towards then I got a .36 revolver with 10 bullets and some magazines for the other police gun I had. I tossed the revolver to Takeru and said " its all yours" "no thank you its to slow to recharge " he replied, yea i know i replied. we checked the store we found little of anything we could use it was strange that we checked the whole store and we found not a single soul or zombie strange. "Somethings not right here" on of the Team members said. Yea no kidding not a single human or zombie Takeru replied. Any of you seen Setsugie? One of the team member said? "He's not here??" Takeru said. They all pulled out there guns and raised there guard. "Great Where'd he go" one of the team member said. "maybe something happened to him?" another team member said. No I'm to smart and strong for something to happen to me I replied from a distance. "you had us worried you know Setsugie" Takeru said. Sorry but needed to do a little reconnaissance. "Why" Takeru said Well There something that is definitely wrong here you've noticed that right i said. Yea "There no zombies here" Takeru replied. Yea and there no zombie within 10 feet of this place too i replied something's just not right i can feel it. And suddenly the grounds starts shaking and caves in and we fall 9 feet under ground. When i touched down i did a tumble to reduce falling damage and prevent not breaking a bone. I quickly replied Are you guys ok? They all said where fine We where trained to fall from 15 feet this is nothing. Scary i replied to the team. What do we do? well We are not climbing that's for sure Takeru replied. Yea look there a tunnel Over there i said. "Strange A Tunnel system under a home Depot looks like you intuition was right Setsugie" Takeru said. Yeah i replied. Let go. We go through the tunnel and in a few minutes the tunnel connect with the sewers we keep going as I lead the way. 30 minutes later we find a latter, "Finally i cant take much more of this smell" the team said. As we climbed the latter we found ourselves in a abandoned Army camp...

6. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

Name: Jayson
    Sex: Male
    Background: High School Drop out, Played bass/Vocals in a Thrash Metal Band called "Sadomassacre". Can run very fast
    Inventory: a Pack of Menthol Ciggarettes, lighter, Half-dead Phone, Wallet, Empty back pack, Long Lead Pipe
    Personality: Chain smoker, Prone to saying Inappropriate things, Can be very Reclusive
    __________________________________________________ _____________

At a Gas Station Stealing Filling up the Car's Tank.

"Wow This Car Sure took a Beating" mike said

"Yeh I know...But I feels This car is gonna be Essential to Our Survival" I said

"Fuck man We are Covered in Blood, As Badass as we look I can't Imagine this being Good for us" said Mike

"I guess Your Right"

Mike Spots a Faucet and Hose, int he side of the building. He then Washes off his face and arms. I head inside Station. The Station is Abandoned. I Take a beer from the fridge and Stuff some Potato Chips and other junk food in my bookbag.

I also Grabs some motor Oil and Duct tape with me.

I pop the hood of the car

"What your doing Jayson?"

"Oh, Just making sure everything is still working, Being that i chose this car at random off the street, I'm just making sure that its last owner took care of it..... The last thing we need is our car breaking down"

"Oh Makes Sense"

Mike Kicks the tires

"These Tires, they are kind of Saggy"

I check myself..

"Yeah your right"

Me and Mike then rolled the car into the Gas Station garage to change the tires....

7. Missingno47

Missingno47 n00b

Background: Being a descendant of the great Hojo clan of Japan, he was trained in the Samurai ways when he was a teen even though all had thought they banished in the Samurai Era. He was also in the British SAS. The master, his grandfather taught him everything he knew of sword and Close Quarter Combat. Takeru's grandfather was one of the people in the group that landed in the London Gatwick Airport. So Takeru promised to himself that he would find his grandfather and hoped he would be alive. He was stopped at a SAS station because of the zombie invasion. He and his teammates where defending their current position until they could come up with a plan to move closer to the other survivors.

Inventory: L96A1 Long-Range Sniper Rifle with cartridges x6, G36 Assault Rifle with cartridges X4, Sig Sauer P230 Handguns with cartridges X6. Claymores X5 and flashbangs X3. TAC-COMS, his old Katana and a Ka-Bar, both with sheath. Flashlight with batteries X10, tape X2 and a Emergency Health Kit. Katana, Ka-Bar, flashlight, batteries, tape health kit and ammo stored on his backpack.

Exiting from the sewers, we caught our first glimpse of the abandoned Army camp. ''At least we are in another place'' said Takeru. ''First, lets scavenge the camp for food and guns.'' All the Team broke and searched the camp's nooks and crannies. The Sniper, having low ammo, searched for the armory first. ''Blimey, guys look at this.'' The ones who were near came to him. ''Look, the AS-50 i've been trying to find and shoot someday. Can I keep it?'' said the Sniper, ''Very funny, of course, you are the Sniper, right?'' said Takeru with a serious face. ''Yep'' replied the Sniper. ''Not only did you find a .50 Cal Sniper, you also found some TAC-COM mics and receivers, That will be useful to maintain communication in case something happens.'' said Takeru putting the TAC-COM into his ear. The Team kept scavenging.......

8. Setsugie

Setsugie SwordSaint

chaffee themste

Personality: Gentle, Calm, Very Considerate,Smart, Strong even though he doesn't look like.
    Inventory:.50 cal. Dessert Eagle x2 12 bullet Clip(x23 clips), Japanese Katana, Wakisashi(Japanese dagger) Kunai Throwing knives x13,dynamite Sticks x2 (In backpack),3 day rations(in backpack), standard police pistol x3 clips (has on hand) 50 feet rope over his shoulder, batteries and duck tape (in backpack) .

I went to the main base of the Camp while putting the TAC-COM mike on my ear. I entered the camp and suddenly a zombie came towards me and knocked me over I kick it in the stomach and shot it twice one in the head and in the neck. I got up and cleaned myself then Takeru came up on the TAC-COM asking what happened? nothing I cant take care of I replied. don't scare us said the team, and I when in side the Main base I found myself with three more zombies I Grinned and turned off the TAC-COM i took out my katana and moved my wakisashi to the left side of my hip and took two kunai(which are placed on the outer part of my thigh 7 on one 6 on the other), C'mon zombies I haven't got my daily slaughter, I dash towards a zombie I throw a kunai and stick it to the head but it does not die "To shallow I said" I ran by it the stabbed my katana to the neck of another zombie and slash to the side cutting half its neck then I take the katana with both hands and lets a scream and slashed it through the stomach but doesn't go completely through because of the spinal bone but the zombie falls dead, he take's out the the katana out of the zombie, then the he jumps back and throws another kunai but misses he run to the zombie that does not have the kunai stuck to his head and kicks it in the stomach, the zombie falls over and I take out my wakisashi and stab in the chin all the way to the hilt of the blade(which is 2 feet tall),he steps the dead body and concentrates to the last zombie "your next" I say while giving of a evil laugh. I run towards the zombie and pass by him and I kick him in the back of the knee's, The zombie falls down and the I stomp the kunai that was stuck to the head, blood splatters my face and the zombie dies. I recollect my kunai's,wakisashi and katana and clean it will scavenging for supplies all I find is battery's and Duck tape. I turn on the TAC-COM and head back to the team when I find them they ask why I'm covered in blood I replied I slashed a zombie a bit to hard. "Its getting dark we should find cover over there its a bunker camp where the soldiers slept" Takeru said, Great idea i said while smiling a bit, we go to the bunker and close the reinforced doors we and we sleep. At 3:30 am I wake up without waking up the team and go outside I take off my kimono shirt and start doing some training(Push ups,Arm ups, Running laps And practice my sword techniques) until 7:30 am non-stop. Then I take out a piece of a necklace and ask "Are you still alive Hiyumi?" I clench the necklace, and i put my cloths back on and go back inside....

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2011
  9. MrPHOBO5

MrPHOBO5 n00b

Name: Sarah McKenzie
    Background: The prodigy of the McKenzie corporation. Sarah was a pilot, and a good one at that. She grew up in a rather sheltered life. Always reading or playing video games, when the zombie infection began her father had payed large sums of money to protect his research facility with a mercenary corporation. It was good for the first few months, many people had come for protection, but an explosion devastated the perimeter and many people died. Her only escape route was a new plane. One passenger, almost infinite range do to its fuel economy. She flew alone to the only Airport still broadcasting, Gatwick.
    Inventory: Torch, backpack, multiple experimental items.
    Personality: Emotionally disturbed. Bipolar with moments of extreme pleasure and pain.

Sarah awoke in her smouldering cave of a ship. She fell out of it coughing to look around. Zombies were everywhere. Gatwick had fallen. She looked around with a smile that said blissful ignorance, but no. It was a smile of what the hell am I going to do. She started laughing, Zombies heard this and started coming over to her. She pulled an odd device from her backpack and put it on her wrist. The first four zombies came and she pulled her two middle fingers up. When she did that a jet of liquid fire came out burning them to a crisp. "Good old daddy", she said giving it a kiss before jumping off and running. "IS ANYONE STILL ALIVE!", she shouted in terror.

10. Cannon_Fodda

Cannon_Fodda FGF's Frankenstein

(Holy shit didn't realise anyone was actually posting)

Name: Mike Ross
    Background: Still in High-School but barely passing. A kind of outcast. Plays video games all day and goes to generic Deathcore gigs for shit 'n giggles. Saw Jayson live once.
    Inventory: Cellphone, Mp3 Player, Wallet with Learners Permit and $15.
    Personality: Anti-social, semi-intelligent.

"Your turn for lookout" I say as I fetch the air pump.

I begin to pump air into the first tire.

11. Missingno47

Missingno47 n00b

Inventory: L96A1 Long-Range Sniper Rifle with cartridges x6, G36 Assault Rifle with cartridges X4, Sig Sauer P230 Handguns with cartridges X6. Claymores X5 and flashbangs X3. TAC-COMS, his old Katana and a Ka-Bar, both with sheath. Flashlight with batteries X10, tape X2 and a Emergency Health Kit. Katana, Ka-Bar, flashlight, batteries, tape health kit and ammo stored on his backpack.

Setsugie went back to the main base to change his clothes after training. Then, he noted nobody was there. He called quickly his team over his TAC-COM, but nobody responded, then went on a search for them. Along the way, Setsugie heard a faint voice coming from the east of his position, which he obviously tried to find. The voice was Takeru screaming commands to his Teammates "60 pushups, now!'' he said while the Team followed. When the Team finished, Takeru said, ''Alright, training's over. Let's head back to the main base.'' just being stopped by seeing Setsugie, ''You know, Setsugie, we train at dawn too, we all went to America to take the SWCC Test to see how we can handle it, and we all passed. No need to sneak out for training you can wake us instead.'' said Takeru. ''OK, I'll have it in mind.'' replied Setsugie. They all ate and went to the Watchtower on the edge of the Base to investigate what could be there. When they all climbed to the top, the found out that in front of them, there was a field full of Zombies...

12. Setsugie

Setsugie SwordSaint

Personality: Gentle, Calm, Very Considerate,Smart, Strong even though he doesn't look like.
    Inventory:.50 cal. Dessert Eagle x2 12 bullet Clip(x23 clips), Japanese Katana, Wakisashi(Japanese dagger) Kunai Throwing knives x13,dynamite Sticks x2 (In backpack),3 day rations(in backpack), standard police pistol x3 clips (has on hand) 50 feet rope over his shoulder, batteries and duck tape (in backpack) .

As I saw the field of zombies, Meep I said. This is impossible I never heard a single ground since I woke up. Us to said Takeru, Hey wanna have a little game of who kill's the most zombies? Stop making wild games Setsugie, Takeru said. I was just kidding I replied, what know? They're heading over here y'know. maybe we could take one of the vehicles stored in the armory? No there no vehicles there Replied the sniper, Damn I replied. I only got 2 dynamites left that wont be enough for all of em. I know said Takeru, we could try and hold em of here but i doubt we have the ammo for all of them the only option is to run said Takeru, yea thanks captain obvious I replied, Then whats your idea genius Takeru replied, we go the same way we got in here the sewers, oh god said the team my nose will die in there said the team, Suck it up baby's I replied to the team, yea great idea said Takeru, any of you guys have a light? I said and a team member gave me a lighter "why do you need it" he said for something you guys go ahead ill catch up in a moment I said, ok Takeru said, we'll stay in touch. As they team went to the sewers I ran to the armory and dumped all the combustible objects in the middle of the base and drenched it in gasoline and left a small trail of gasoline I lighted a piece of papper and threw it in the puddle of gasoline and ran towards the sewer. "Whats taking so long" Takeru said on the TAC-COM, its just a parting gift for the zombies i replied I'm already heading over. I jumped down the sewers and said "RUN RUN RUN I LIGHTED A TANK OF GASOLINE IN THE ARMORY", "What the hell you Moran" Goooooo I said while
    running, "This is by far the stupidest thing you've ever Done" said the team, shut up it was a good idea at the time I replied. A Great boom and followed by a giant shock-wave knocks us down, " I bet i killed more than 75% of them" well we better get out of the area that large shock-wave is gonna attract whole lot more of them Takeru said, Exactly replied so a large amount of them wont be in the town but all the way here I replied, I didnt think of it that way said Takeru. Wed better get out of here it stinks said the team. Yea i replied...

13. Sephon Mcjagger

Sephon Mcjagger I am A lotus Prince

>sigh< ok my first time ever RPing zombie stuff spark my interest fast iv'e seen that this is a new style to me so forgive me if i don't get it i mean ive read all 2 pgs of the rp you all are awsome =P oh and i hope i can play
    Name:Renton Hukno
    Background:a young man that was left behind in the airport hid in the sercurity office after everything hit the fan an finally got up the courage to leave at last
    Inventory: sercurity hat,black teeshirt,blue jeans,9mm(4clips),baton
    Personality:goof ball, slacker, good listener, street smart

I slowly open the door of the sercurity office to see a way diffent place then i couldn't of imagined i walked through an shut the door, quitely. hoping i didnt draw attention i draw my 9mm my hand shook as i turned right going toward the the ticket area i look left and right afraid of what is to come my eyes open wide to capture all of this scary surroundings blood smeared over the walls a arm that lay in a pool of blood i felt the world slowly go into madness

"Hello??" i softly into the corrordors hoping to find someone here still as i go to the ticket area i looked around seeing luggage an papers scattered everywhere "Hello??" i say once more

14. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

Name: Jayson
    Sex: Male
    Background: High School Drop out, Played bass/Vocals in a Thrash Metal Band called "Sadomassacre". Can run very fast
    Inventory: a Pack of Menthol Ciggarettes, lighter, Half-dead Phone, Wallet, Empty back pack, Long Lead Pipe
    Personality: Chain smoker, Prone to saying Inappropriate things, Can be very Reclusive

"Alright"

I stand At the garage door Watching the enviroment.
    "Say Mike...... Where Should we Go?" I Asked.

"I Dunno, You got any ideas?"
    "I was Thinking A Mall or something"

Mike Continues to pump air into the car tires

"Are You Sure That's A Good Idea?" said Mike
    "Yeah, Food, Clothing, Supplies"
    "Yeah, But We Are an Open Target for Zombies and Greedy Survivors"
    "True, Plus We Wouldn't Have a Really Good Escape Plan Unless we have a Helicopter or a Tank"
    "Yeah, Its early as fuck in the day, No One Would be there"
    "How about a Hosptial?" Said Mike
    "No... There are dead bodies already in the building, Last thing we need is zombie invading from the inside out"
    "How About an Airport?" Said Mike
    "That Doesn't Sound like a Bad Idea... There is most likely Survivors who would help us out, Food, Medic, has alot of place to escape"
    "Plus Airport Security is always Strapped to the neck in Wepons"
    "I guess We are Going to The Air Port" I said

Mike finished Pumping the Air

"Jayson, Where is the Nearest Airport"
    "Like about 30 or so miles Away"
    "How long you think will get there?"
    "I dunno, If everything goes right..... like 30 or so Minutes"
    "Well Let's go Then"

15. Sephon Mcjagger

Background:a young man that was left behind in the airport hid in the sercurity office after everything hit the fan an finally got up the courage to leave at last

i take the bag and begin looking around for food to help me as i feel my stomic growling as i havnt eated in 2 days but had water and all i could think of was a good pizza as i walk around aimlessly

16. Missingno47

Missingno47 n00b

The Team exits the sewers and see a baseball park ahead of them....

17. Sephon Mcjagger

I find the food court as i look around seeing more blood makes me puke as i bloody teddybear on the ground as i pick it up i see a little infront of me and it seems unclear as i look at it thinking
    is it human??
    or is it a zombie??

18. Setsugie

Setsugie SwordSaint

Inventory:.50 cal. Dessert Eagle x2 12 bullet Clip(x23 clips), Japanese Katana, Wakisashi(Japanese dagger) Kunai Throwing knives x13,dynamite Sticks x2 (In backpack),3 day rations(in backpack), standard police pistol x3 clips (has on hand) 50 feet rope over his shoulder, batteries and duck tape (in backpack). Cloths know are reinforced with chain and thin iron pads ( Areas where pads are: Shoulder,Arm,Elbow,Forearm,Knuckles,back of the palm,Wrist,Thigh,Knee,Ankle and Leg)

A baseball park...this is new. Yea said Takeru, "So what do we do know we cant stay here in the open" said one of the team members. Well we can find cover over there in that two story house I said. Its better than nothing said the team. Lets move out said Takeru. We went inside the building, found nothing we could use we went to the 2nd story and barricaded the windows an doors, we rested up for 2 hours. I went outside and jumped off the roof. Were are you going know said Takeru. To do a little reconnaissance I'll be back in a hour at most I replied with a smile. Ok if something happens just use the TAC-COM Takeru said. Ok I replied. I went and ran around the block and found few zombies but I evaded them since I did not want to attract to much attention. I found a mid-evil cos-play shop that had real knights armor and swords. Ah good times I said. As I looked at the shops I looked and thought (that's a good idea) took a chain shirt and thin iron pads and started welding them together and knitted them in the inside of my shirt with some hard string I found in the shop, I did the same with my pants. 2 more hours passed in doing this, and put the cloths back on and went back to the house as i went back i clenched my necklace and thought of the days where the infection hadn't broken out and said "ill find you i hope"...

19. Zation

Zation n00b

My character sheet

Name: John Dalson
    Physical Description: 6’ 1”; 212 lbs.; very fit; not necessarily attractive looking, but has boyish charm.
    Background: MI6 agent turned INTERPOL agent. He was commissioned to transport a prisoner to Hague when the pandemic struck. As the most senior officer of the police force in Gatwick – and probably in the whole of Sussex - he tried to organize a safe haven at the Gatwick Airport – all the while trying to figure out what to do with his prisoner. However, the plan didn’t work and he was forced to retreat with his prisoner to the Gatwick Airport Police Station.
    Inventory: underwear (socks, boxer shorts, t-shirt) worn, black (NOMEX) gloves worn, protective goggles (BLACKHAWK! A.C.E. Tactical Goggle) worn, a black (NOMEX) cowl worn, black boots (Haix Airpower P3 Tactical Breathable Duty Boots) worn, a black (NOMEX) overall worn, a wristwatch (Dytac Water Transfer Casio G-Shock 5600 Watch) worn, a helmet (PASGT) worn, a kit belt worn, a body armor (Osprey body armor Mk4) worn, a submachine gun (MP5SFA3 semi-automatic carbine fitted with an underbarrel torch and an EOtech holographic sight) carried or worn on vest with a full magazine inserted and 3 full in vest, a handgun (Glock 17) on belt with a full magazine (17 rounds) inserted and 2 on belt, 2 smoke grenades (TA gas) in vest, 2 torches (MAGLITE® LED 3-Cell D and MINI MAGLITE® LED 2-Cell AA) on belt, 2 first aid kits one in vest and one in bag, INTERPOL badge (captain) on belt, punch of keys and keycards in vest, walkie-talkie w/ an earpiece and a throat mic on belt, a bowie knife on belt, a silencer in vest, black bag (Blackhawk Police Equipment Bag 20PE00BK) worn, change underwear (6 pairs of socks, 6 boxer shorts, 6 t-shirts) in bag, 4 cans of peas in bag, 2 cans of spam in bag, personal hygiene equipment (2 soap bars) in bag, 2 full ammunition boxes (288 rounds in each) for the handgun in bag, full ammunition box (70 rounds) for the submachine gun in bag, weapon maintenance kit in bag, 15 meters of black nylon rope in bag, a canister ( 1 pint) of bleach in bag, almost fully stocked police station to live in.
    Personality: intensely sentimental and sensitive with an insanely strong sense of justice and duty, seemingly fearless in the fulfilling of his duty to bring justice, but, in fact, truly courageous, since he’s often very afraid, exceedingly clever (I.Q. 141).
    Status: frustrated, frightened, claustrophobic, stressed and isolated.

Name: Horal a.k.a. the psycho
    Physical Description: 6’ 8”; 300 lbs.; extremely muscled and fit; unattractive even without the scars.
    Distinguishing Features: no eyes or eyelids; skin around the empty eye sockets looks charred – like stake left too long on the grill.
    Background: Apparently a psychotic killer with some sort of specialist and expert military training: he has killed eleven thousand five hundred and sixty seven people in the past two decades. He claims to be an immortal warrior of a society of immortal humans from another universe on a mission to kill evil aliens on Earth. No one knows his true past, because his psychosis is so all encompassing that he hasn’t given any interviewers any clues to his real identity. When he was examined, he was subjected to a battery of tests, including aptitude tests of all sorts and in all languages: it would appear that his psychosis allows him to tap into some yet unknown human potential – his intelligence and motor function are off all charts. He has suffered a horrific injury in the past which has left him blind and his eyes burned out of their sockets.
    Inventory: underwear (socks and briefs) worn, cuffs worn on his wrists, black bag worn over his head, white loafers worn, orange jumpsuit worn.
    Personality: completely psychotic; perfectly honest, but believes with absolute sincerity that his grandiose delusion is reality; infinitely confident due to the belief that he is indestructible and older than Time with due capabilities; impossibly empathic and sensitive – capable of making pin point assessments of the emotions of the people around him at all times and capable of genuine concern for the troubles of others; absolutely decent due to perfect and unyielding sense of compassion, justice and duty; incapable of fear due to a tendency of seeing everything from every conceivable (and perhaps inconceivable) perspective at all times.
    Status: being kept prisoner, serene and anticipating every move anyone is ever likely to make.​

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    I want to apologise in advance for the multi-post. In the future, if you allow me to play with you with these characters, this post will act as my character sheet - containing all the pertinent information about my characters. And, when I post a turn, I will post only the unfolding events.
    Also, you can find my characters describing themselves in my "RP characters" -album.

...Something else, I want to get off my chest at this point... Oh yeah, if my characters are too powerful and you don't want to play with me, just ignore me and I'll go away. If you think I'm spamming wtih my over-long posts, just VM or PM me and I'll delete my posts.

20. Zation

Zation n00b

My first turn 1/2

06:07 AM June 24th 2012
    "The aero plane from The States is going to land in two minutes."
    I turn to look at the psycho for less than a second and then return to keep a look-out on the perimeter - angry with myself for letting that maniac distract me from my task of keeping a look-out. But, I tell myself, I can't help being distracted by him.
    The reason I can't help being distracted by him isn't that he's completely insane or that he's killed a lot of people or that he's the only person I've seen in days. It's his accent: it's not a British accent, nor is it Irish or Scottish. It's definitely not an American accent, nor Indian or Australian. In fact, he doesn't have an accent - he speaks absolutely perfect English. That's what gets to me: his accent is perfect English. Phonetically and phonemically perfect with perfect intonation and connotation: plain perfect. And it's effortless to him, because it's his accent.
    "Yeah, right." I can't keep the sarcasm from my voice. He's been telling me for hours now about this plane of survivors that's coming here from The States. He really thinks he can monitor an airplanes progression over The Atlantic Ocean even though he’s blind and has a black bag over his head. As I was about to roll my eyes in a sarcastic amusement, I heard the distant sound of airplane’s engines. I look at the psycho whose head is tilted as if he were looking at me, sitting cuffed in a chair in the middle of the room. “I told you as much.” he states calmly.
    “They are in trouble.” he continues cool as a cucumber. “The man leading them and flying the plane is infected. They will need to kill him, but they will be lost without him.” I wonder for a fleeting moment, how does he know so much about the plane, but then I stop myself from thinking that. I feel dizzy, when I realize the pressure is getting to me and I was almost caught up in his delusions. He must’ve realized that the radio tower is still broadcasting the gathering message that was programmed into it. Rest is just really good timing. He is right about one thing: in any case they are in trouble, because the sound of the engine will attract all of the infected in the vicinity of the airport to their location.
    And, as I had expected, the two dead infected I was monitoring through the hole in the window started to turn to the direction of the engine sound getting louder. And, as the plane gets closer and is more audible, they begin to walk slowly toward the sound. I think to myself, I could get out and about while they’re being distracted by the plane and help those on the plane, but I’m petrified. This is what I’ve been waiting for holed up in this police station: people responding to the gathering message that was programmed when there was still hope. Maybe that’s why I am petrified. There is no more hope.
    “There is always hope.” Again, I can’t help turning my attention to the psycho, who is hanging his head as if in shame – as if knowing how I feel about him. That’s what I really hate about him: he knows precisely what I’m feeling and thinking at any given time, and responds to them the way I need him to respond to them – even if it is to say the most absurd platitude possible. Hope! Now!
    As I hear the skid of the airplane touching down, he asks me “Are you going to help them?” I turn my attention back to the outside, trying to calm myself and think clearly. Looking outside doesn’t enhance my calm: I see an infected that used to be three years old, walking across the parking lot of the station – she obviously had blond hair when she was alive, but now she had but few tufts of hair on her head. Her skin was as pale gray as any of the infected. Because of some vestigial instinct, she is dragging a Piglet doll on the ground by the leg. “Her name was Emily…”
    “No! Do not bring her into your delusions!” I’m on the psycho before I know what I’m doing. I’ve knocked down the chair he was sitting on and I am on top of him beating his bag-covered head with my fists. He’s not resisting me at all. For a moment I fear I’ve might have killed him and I stop with a cold and empty feeling in my stomach. “The noise we have made will attract the infected here, unless they are distracted again.” waves of relief wash over me when I hear him speak.
    I realize he’s right and jump off him and back to the window – to see ‘Emily’ walking towards the building. “Now we’ve got to go out to distract any of them that might have heard… You know, me attacking you.” Saying it out aloud I feel ashamed and I can’t help feeling I should apologize to him, but then I remember what he’s done and the guilt is gone.
    “You know the drill.” I say, picking up my gun which, I guess, I dropped when I attacked him. As I turn, I’m slightly shocked, even though not surprised, seeing him standing tall in the middle of the room and the chair standing in the corner, because I hadn’t heard anything from behind me as he had moved. I march out of the room, knowing he’s following me, even though I still do not hear him.​
    06:11 AM June 24th 2012
    Before I open the door to the parking lot, I strap the MP5 to my vest, pull my Glock and put the silencer on it. As I unlock and open the door as quietly as possible, I make a mental note that I must wipe this doorway with the bleach when we get back.
    I look around to notice that the plane has been more attractive than our outburst. Only the infected that have the longest attention spans have moved under the window where I keep my look-out, including ‘Emily’. We get out of the door unnoticed and I get the door closed and locked without drawing the attention of the seven infected on the parking lot, even though the adrenalin pumping in my veins is making me feel that I take inordinate amount of time closing the door.
    “The drill”, we have performed many times, includes me finding a safe place to shoot from and the psycho attracting the infected after him, drawing them to me to pick off, so I sneak over the parking lot and through the hole in the fence, all the while keeping my sights on the seven infected on the parking lot. When I get through the hole in the fence, I swerve around a quickly to see if there are any infected in the vicinity. I manage to do it calmly enough to spot anything that needs to be spotted, despite the slight panic I’m feeling. As I do not see any, I move to my regular ambush spot and wait. As soon as I’m ready, the psycho comes around – with the seven infected trailing him. I can’t help reluctantly admiring his grace: it’s as if he’s not running for his life from them, but as if he’s merely dancing with them.
    I know the area quite well, having lived in it since the outbreak, so I’m able to plan my movements effectively and take the three most dangerous out with single shots to the head before the rest of them realize I’m there and charge me rather than the psycho. One of the remaining ones used to be a six feet tall construction worker by the looks of his clothes. As he charges me, I put two in his heart and, as he’s slightly slowed down by the bullets, I put him down with one in his head, all the while my heart pounding in my ears out of fear. After him there’s a teenage boy, an old woman and ‘Emily’. The teenager had gotten too close to me, so I kick him in the chest and he’s thrown of his feet on to his back. Having him on the ground struggling to get up, I’m able to fire at the woman’s head from point blank range. He’s nearly vertical when I take the last shot into his head.
    When I look to see where ‘Emily’ is, I see her coming rather more slowly than the others: her motor function hasn’t improved since he’s gotten infected. She keeps falling down and getting up, still holding on to her Piglet doll for dear life. I raise my gun to try and aim at her stumbling little figure, but suddenly I feel despair settling in my heart, realizing what I’m doing, and I can barely lift my gun let alone aim at anything.
    She falls - yet again – only four feet from me, as I’m still desperately trying to get my cool back, looking at her and dreading what is going to happen, when the psycho’s foot descends on her head, stumping out the last remainders of life out of her. I aim my gun at his bag-covered head, angry and shocked, but then I realize it’s again just him and me, and realizing it, I get my cool back. I signal to him, that we should move on, making a mental not that I need to change another magazine into the gun after eight more shots.​

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2011