Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

The Zombie Apocalypse RPG - 2

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Deadly shot, Jul 6, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Zation

Zation n00b

My first turn 2/2

06:18 AM June 24th 2012
    Since I know the area well and the psycho, apparently, has echolocation, we manage to get to one of the back entrances of the airport without encountering any infected. Like many of the hard-to-get-to entrances of the buildings, this one is also locked by me most of the time. On the way, I, however, hear gunfire from the direction where the plane landed and people shouting. Unfortunately I keep hearing it for far too long – meaning that they’ve managed to attract even more of the infected here and – more importantly – inside the buildings which I had – with painstaking effort – managed to make free of the infected. Why didn’t these fools have any plans to distract the infected, I think to myself, as we enter quietly into the corridor behind the door. I’ve locked all the doors in the corridor also to make myself somewhat safe routes inside the building.
    “The aero plane from Scotland is going to touchdown in five minutes.” the psycho informs as we walk quietly along the corridor. I had forgotten all about “the plane from Scotland”. I begin to turn to him, when the lights in the corridor go out. They’ve gotten to the emergency generator, I think to myself, which means that the electronically locked door at the end of this corridor was just unlocked. I immediately turn to the direction of the other end of the corridor. When my eyes get adjusted to the sudden darkness, I can see a small sliver of illumination where the door has opened. Of course, it’s a precautionary system that all the electronically locked doors bounce open if the power is lost.
    I creep as quietly as possible to the door and keep peeking through the gap between the door and the frame. I see few people running past the door, firing their guns at the infected chasing them, and I come to think that some of them might look for shelter in the corridor – not knowing where the door leads. I decide to make anyone who comes this way a safe haven into one of the storage rooms along the corridor. I pick the “cleaning closet” – the storage room where all the cleaning supplies for the airport were kept, because there is a lot of bleach in the room. I move quickly and as quietly as possible: I get into the room with my keys, take a gallon size canister of bleach and pour it all over the corridor and then I leave the door ajar with the key on the inside. Realizing I’ve prepared the entire corridor I open almost all of the doors.​
    06:22 AM June 24th 2012
    Then I creep back to the door and, steeling myself for anything I might find on the other side, I push the door open with my gun and step into corridor beyond. Again, my heart is pounding in my ears as we make our way to the more “public” areas of the South Terminal. Knowing the airport well, I choose a route that takes me undetected close to the arrivals area where the people from the plane are most likely to seek safety.​
    06:23 AM June 24th 2012
    I hear a distant crash from the outside and realize I’ve forgotten about the “plane from Scotland” again. I also realize that the crash might work in my favor: it will attract some of the infected outside to investigate it. I do remember that the psycho had told me that I’d want to meet the person on that plane, but before I start to wonder, what this person could have to offer I’d want so much, I stop myself by reminding myself that he’s crazy.​
    06:31 AM June 24th 2012
    Taking the long route, we finally make it to the food court where I spot a five year old girl. For a moment I’m glad: they’ve brought living children to England – we might have a future! Then I notice the slouching movement of the infected in her stride and I become depressed like never before. At the same time I make note that she’s moving towards something with interest. I shift my gaze and see a young man – really young, more a boy than a man. As I watch he begins to vomit violently which makes me wary, because sometimes those that are infected vomit right before they lose control, but, when he’s done vomiting, he seems to pick something from the ground quite calmly, so I deduce he hasn’t lost control yet, at least.
    Then I see movement from the corner of my eye and remember the infected girl. The boy sees her at the same time, but I guess he doesn’t see her getting ready to launch at him. The adrenalin rush I get, when she jumps, is one of those marvelous that give you almost inhuman focus. Within that split second it takes for her to cross the distance between them, I realize that the boy’s life depends on me acting – right now! And I realize I have to shoot and I have to make it in one shot, otherwise I need to kill the both of them. Then I realize I’ve already fired my gun and there’s a hole in the girls head and she’s falling to the ground – dead.
    Realizing all that, I return to normal perception of things and look at the boy who look likes he’s about to faint. However, he must be made of sturdier stuff than he looks, since he begins to look around to see what had happened. He notices me and points his gun which I hadn’t noticed at me. I instinctively point my gun at him. However, neither of us fire. And as the moment stretches, I realize he’s not going to shoot, so I put my hands up, holding my gun by the barrel and handle – clearly not keeping a finger on the trigger.
    “Wow there, kid. Don’t shoot me: I’m one of the good guys.” I tell him, smiling, but then I remember I have my cowl and goggles on, so he doesn’t see my face at all. I lower my hand slightly in friendly gesture and tell him “I’m a cop. I’m going to take my badge out and throw it you. Is that okay?” He nods and I take the badge from my belt and throw it across the room to him. He picks it up, dropping the teddy he had picked up earlier. As he looks at the badge, I ask him “I’m going to take my goggles off my eyes and open my cowl a bit so you can see my face. Also, I’d like to come closer so you can see me properly. Is that okay?” He nods again so I show him my face and start to approach him.
    “As you can see, my name is John Dalson. What’s yours?” I ask him when I’m close enough to estimate his age somewhere between eighteen and nineteen.
    “I… I’m Renton.” he replies slowly, sighing deeply from relief. The relief I’ve seen so many times before when people believe they’ve been saved. I’d like to tell him that that’s the case, but I remember that right behind me is the most dangerous serial killer in the whole of human history, and suddenly I feel like telling the kid to run.
    However, I keep talking “Look, kid, could you give me the gun?” I ask, pointing to his nine mill. “As long as you’re with me, I promise I’m not going to let anything harm you.” I see he wouldn’t want to give up his gun, but I don’t feel safe having a teenager waving a gun around, so I look around and spot one of the ballistic shields that one of the ARV guys had brought. “If you want to you can have that ballistic shield to protect yourself. It really is effective in stopping those things…” I point to the girl “…long enough so you can call to me for help. So what you say, will you give me the gun?”​
    Sorry.

2. Sephon Mcjagger

Sephon Mcjagger I am A lotus Prince

Name:Renton Hukno
    Background:a young man that was left behind in the airport hid in the sercurity office after everything hit the fan an finally got up the courage to leave at last
    Inventory: sercurity hat,black teeshirt,blue jeans,9mm(4clips),baton
    Personality:goof ball, slacker, good listener, street smart

"i would give you my gun but i can't protect myself, but seeming as the situation...fine" hands over the gun with out a fight and looked at him "so how you get here"

3. Zation

Zation n00b

My second turn 1/1

06:34 AM June 24th 2012
    "Can't you tell by the accent?" I wisecrack, even though I'm slightly startled by the volume of his voice, holstering my own gun. I continue, keeping my voice as low as possible while still remaining audible - hoping he'll pick up on the example "I'm British, you see. I'm from around here. I suppose, since I haven't seen you around here before, that you're one of the people from that plane that just arrived here following the gathering message I programmed into the transmitter of the air control tower." I look at the kid inquiringly, while at the same time checking his gun.
    It would seem to be okay and I'm concidering giving it back to him: he has a good point about protecting himself. I wonder if anyone has given him any instructions on gun safety or has he just picked up a gun after everything went down the drain.​

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2011
  4. Sephon Mcjagger

Sephon Mcjagger I am A lotus Prince

Name:Renton Hukno
    Background:a young man that was left behind in the airport hid in the sercurity office after everything hit the fan an finally got up the courage to leave at last
    Inventory: sercurity hat,black teeshirt,blue jeans,9mm(4clips),baton
    Personality:goof ball, slacker, good listener, street smart

"British... oh yeah i'm in england the U.K" the shock on his face is so priceless as his jaw drops and looks around again "this is unbelieveable"

5. Zation

Zation n00b

My third turn 1/1

Name: John Dalson
    Physical Description: 6’ 1”; 212 lbs.; very fit; not necessarily attractive looking, but has boyish charm.
    Inventory: five rounds left in the handgun.
    Personality: intensely sentimental and sensitive with an insanely strong sense of justice and duty, seemingly fearless in the fulfilling of his duty to bring justice, but, in fact, truly courageous, since he’s often very afraid, exceedingly clever (I.Q. 141).
    Status: glad that there's someone still alive besides himself and his prisoner - not feeling frustrated and isolated anymore, frightened, claustrophobic, stressed.

Name: Horal a.k.a. the psycho
    Physical Description: 6’ 8”; 300 lbs.; extremely muscled and fit; unattractive even without the scars.
    Distinguishing Features: no eyes or eyelids; skin around the empty eye sockets looks charred – like stake left too long on the grill.
    Inventory: underwear (socks and briefs) worn, cuffs worn on his wrists, black bag worn over his head, white loafers worn, orange jumpsuit worn.
    Personality: completely psychotic; perfectly honest, but believes with absolute sincerity that his grandiose delusion is reality; infinitely confident due to the belief that he is indestructible and older than Time with due capabilities; impossibly empathic and sensitive – capable of making pin point assessments of the emotions of the people around him at all times and capable of genuine concern for the troubles of others; absolutely decent due to perfect and unyielding sense of compassion, justice and duty; incapable of fear due to a tendency of seeing everything from every conceivable (and perhaps inconceivable) perspective at all times.
    Status: being kept prisoner, serene and anticipating every move anyone is ever likely to make.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________
    06:35 AM June 24th 2012
    The volume of his voice makes me grimace and sure enough "Two, coming up the stairs to check on all the commotion." the psycho informs us. He walks towards the stairs as I signal the kid to get down, putting his gun down on the ground and unholstering mine. For a moment I panic, because I'm not sure how many rounds I have in my gun, but "You have seven rounds to fire."
    I get ready and as soon as I'm ready to aim there are two infected jumping up the stairs: both previously rugby players. They immediately see the psycho thanks to his orange jumpsuit and go straight for him. Again, I'm back in our routine of waiting him to get them in the perfect position for me to pick them off. And, again, I'm forced to admire him reluctantly.
    When I take down the first one with a shot in the head the other doesn't notice at all - so overcome by hunger and the thrill of the chase. I take my aim carefully at his head and squeeze the trigger. He'd fall to the ground, but just like with the first one the psycho cathces the falling body with his leg and swiftly places it on the ground - making less sound than my gun with the silencer. I make a mental note that I have five rounds to go on the gun.
    I turn to see how the kid is doing. I see he's just starting to get down. I guess our "fight" that lasted less than seven seconds was a bit too fast for him to follow properly. He's just now noticing the psycho with his massive size, orange jumpsuit and black bag over his head, which doesn't surprise me at all: the psycho knows how to remain unnoticed if it suits him.​

6. MrPHOBO5

MrPHOBO5 n00b

(PLEASE DISREGARD PREVIOUS POST)

Name: Sarah McKenzie
    Background: The prodigy of the McKenzie corporation. Sarah was a pilot, and a good one at that. She grew up in a rather sheltered life. Always reading or playing video games, when the zombie infection began her father had payed large sums of money to protect his research facility with a mercenary corporation. It was good for the first few months, many people had come for protection, but an explosion devastated the perimeter and many people died. Her only escape route was a new plane. One passenger, almost infinite range do to its fuel economy. She flew alone to the only Airport still broadcasting, Gatwick.
    Inventory: Torch, backpack, multiple experimental items.
    Personality: Emotionally disturbed. Bipolar with moments of extreme pleasure and pain.

Sarah woke up with smoke bellowing out into the cockpit. She choked in pain and stretched a weak hand to the radio. "T...this*Cough*Is starliner88QQ, I..s there anyone", she said with tears as the smoke filled her cabin. Another weak hand reaching for the catch on the cockpit. It snapped off when she tried to open it and she whimpered. "I.....*Cough*...I might have...a cure...Anyone...please....I....", her voice was getting raspier and raspier. The young woman simply couldn't get out without help. "Please....I.....Don't want.....to die", she coughed. Her radio shorted out and she noticed the flames coming up under her feet. Desperate she began banging on the fibreglass roof. Each time it got weaker.

7. Zation

Zation n00b

My fourth turn 1/1

Physical Description: 6’ 1”; 212 lbs.; very fit; not necessarily attractive looking, but has boyish charm.
    Personality: intensely sentimental and sensitive with an insanely strong sense of justice and duty, seemingly fearless in the fulfilling of his duty to bring justice, but, in fact, truly courageous, since he’s often very afraid, exceedingly clever (I.Q. 141).
    Status: frustrated, frightened, claustrophobic, stressed and isolated.

Physical Description: 6’ 8”; 300 lbs.; extremely muscled and fit; unattractive even without the scars.
    Distinguishing Features: no eyes or eyelids; skin around the empty eye sockets looks charred – like stake left too long on the grill.
    Personality: completely psychotic; perfectly honest, but believes with absolute sincerity that his grandiose delusion is reality; infinitely confident due to the belief that he is indestructible and older than Time with due capabilities; impossibly empathic and sensitive – capable of making pin point assessments of the emotions of the people around him at all times and capable of genuine concern for the troubles of others; absolutely decent due to perfect and unyielding sense of compassion, justice and duty; incapable of fear due to a tendency of seeing everything from every conceivable (and perhaps inconceivable) perspective at all times.
    Status: being kept prisoner, serene and anticipating every move anyone is ever likely to make.​

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    06:36 AM June 24th 2012
    "T...this..." I'm startled by my radio coming to life suddenly and rattling with someone's cough. "...is Starliner88QQ, I..s there anyone?" it's a girl. And her accent...
    "I told you she's Scottish." the psycho replies to my thoughts. I look at the kid and I see he's completely baffled by the psycho's remark.
    "I....." the radio rattles with her cough again. "...I might have...a cure...Anyone...please....I...." I cannot believe what I'm hearing. "And I did tell you, you'd want to meet her." so this is what he meant, I think to myself, before I remember to remind myself that he's insane. I see the kid's gaze dart from me to the psycho, trying to make sense of what's going on.
    "Please...." her voice is getting very hoarse and I realize her plane must be on fire and the smoke getting into the cabin. "....I.....Don't want.....to die" I hear a burst and the radio falls silent. There's a horrible falling sensation in my gut. "Well, Commander, you're not going to leave a damsel in distress." the psycho inquires of me. The kid opens his mouth to ask something, obviously.I raise my forefinger in front of my mouth to signal silence and the kid almost chokes on his question and closes his mouth, looking at me inquisitively.
    I try to hear something from my radio, but there's nothing so I start to explain. "I heard a radio transmission just now." I pull my cowl back a bit to show the earpiece. "It probably came from that other plane that crashed a few minutes ago. It's passenger is in a bad condition and needs help."
    He looks a bit alarmed. "You're not going to leave me alone?" he asks me a bit nervous: he obviously doesn't want to be leaved at his own devices, but, on the other hand, he doesn't want to seem weak and useless and ask me to stay with him.
    "No." I reply to him and, even though he tries not to, he sighs lightly with relief. I have an idea of how he can make himself very useful. "In fact, I'm giving you your gun back." I pick up the gun and hand it to him. "As we move on, I need you to watch him." I tell him as he takes the gun, nodding at the direction of the psycho.
    The kid looks at the psycho a bit frightened and I congratulate the kid in my mind about the proper attitude to his task. "I'm Horal and it is very nice to make your acquaintance Renton." the psycho tells the kid. "But, if you want, you can call me the psycho - like he does." he nods in my direction as I'm pulling my cowl and goggles back on properly.
    Now the kid looks at me totally terrified and I can guess what he's thinking: how dangerous is someone if they need to be kept handcuffed and blinfolded in times like these. "He's the most dangerous serial killer in all of human history." I inform him, thinking it's better not to sugarcoat the issue. "If he makes a wrong move, shoot him in the head." I instruct him.
    "I'll take point, the psycho will be in between us and you'll be keeping the rear, so keep your eyes peeled and do look behind us every now and then." I continue giving instructions to the kid and he nods to indicate he's understod the instructions. "Walk a few paces behind him, so there's some distance between you two in case he tries to attack you." but if he does attack you, you'll be dead before you know what's hit you, I can't help thinking to myself, but I try to sound reassuring.
    "Ready?" The kid nods. "Ready." the psycho replies. I turn to move, pulling my handgun. I start to take us down the shortest route down to the landing strips, hoping we're not too late.​
    06:44 AM June 24th 2012
    We're lucky that all of the infected have gone ahead to the plane, so we do not meet any as we make our way down to the exit to the landing strips. As we exit the building, I see that the cockpit's roof has been ripped open and there are several infected climbing on the plane, trying to get inside. I see a couple of white bursts and realize she must have taken the CO2 extinguisher and began to shoot it at the infected.
    I hear a short rush from behind me. "Don't shoot." I tell the kid as I realize the psycho has taken off, attracting the infected after him. He begins to whistle loudly as he gets a bit farther from us to draw the attention of the infected to him. The infected notice him as soon as he begins to whistle and turn to go after him, thinking in their primitive minds that he's the less dangerous prey than the one spewing cold.
    As soon as the infected clear the plane I tell the kid to follow me and I start to run to the plane. I climb on the plane and get a blast from the extinguisher for my troubles. "It's okay! It's okay! We're here to help!" I yell at the girl through the blasts. She stops blasting me with her extinguisher and I pull my knife. Before she can react, I cut the seat belts off her. Feeling the restraints loosen she realizes what I'm doing and reaches her arms to me. I bend my knees to reach my arms around her and, getting a firm hold on her, I pull her out of the cockpit.
    With her in my arms, I jump down off the plane. I carry her a little way away from the plane and settle her down to the ground. "You're safe now." I tell her and try to convince myself that it's true. "What's your name girl?"
    "M... my name... ...i... ...is Sarah McKenzie." she tells me, coughing a bit. She knows her own name, so I'm quite sure she hasn't suffered any major brain injury.
    "Woah there lass, don't you think you're laying the accent a bit thick." I ask her smiling and then remembering again that she can't see my face. She looks a bit confused, so I explain "Well, you sound a bit like bond." As she looks even more confused I try to do my best Sean Connery impression "The name's Dalson, John Dalson." She smiles, getting the joke and I'm relieved to make a note that her higher brain functions are all okay too.​
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    I'd like to know which Horal should I be playing: the psycho who thinks he's Horal or the genuine article?
    The genuine article is way more powerful than the rules permit, but if people would rather have him than a cheap knock off, I'm more than happy to oblige.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2011
  8. Setsugie

Setsugie SwordSaint

Name: Setsugie Zetsunoko
    Background: He was a hardcore Cos-player and Gamer, Despite that the studied Ken-jutsu(Sword techniques) for 5 years. He was a fan of fire arms so he decided to learn Gunsmanship. When the infection first broke out he was at the University, when a teacher got bit by a student who was infected. The school became hell in a matter of minutes, few where left alive, Setsugie Rushed to his dorm and unlocked his trunk that had his katana, wakisashi and kunai knives. He fought throw the hordes of the undead until he found a small GunShop and settled there it did not have that many weapons or ammo. He scavenged what he could and survived until the present day.
    Personality: Gentle, Calm, Very Considerate,Smart, Strong even though he doesn't look like.
    Inventory:.50 cal. Dessert Eagle x2 12 bullet Clip(x23 clips), Japanese Katana, Wakisashi(Japanese dagger) Kunai Throwing knives x13,dynamite Sticks x2 (In backpack),3 day rations(in backpack), standard police pistol x3 clips (has on hand) 50 feet rope over his shoulder, batteries and duck tape (in backpack). Cloths know are reinforced with chain and thin iron pads ( Areas where pads are: Shoulder,Arm,Elbow,Forearm,Knuckles,back of the palm,Wrist,Thigh,Knee,Ankle and Leg)

As I walked back i the TAC-COM picked up a radio frequency wich said, "T...this*Cough*Is starliner88QQ, I..s there anyone?''..."I.....*Cough*...I might have...a cure...Anyone...please....I...." I call Takeru and say, Did you jsut hear that?! Takeru replied yes we did it must have been from that airplane that crashed a few moments ago... hmm True I replied. "Please....I.....Don't want.....to die", she coughed. she must be trapped I replied. I know We already finished tracing the signal The airplane crashed 50 rads east of your position be quick Replied Takeru. Got'cha I'm already on it. I Sprinted to the Crash sight. As I got there I did not see Takeru or the team, and saw that the hatch had been opened, "Am I to late?" I said while placing my hand on my katana. I looked around the area and i saw 3 men and the girl laying on the floor. I ran over there they said you guys heard the signal and saved her?? One man points a gun at me and said who are you? What do you want here? Wow wow wait I'm here to save her. And you should not point a gun at me or they will shoot you where you stand. "They?" he replied, yea take a good look at yourselves. As they looked the saw they had multiple red dot pointed at them. "This is..." He said. Know calm down we mean know harm. know let us treat that girl she has inhaled to much of that exhaust smoke and she might die of carbon monoxide poisoning, we have a doctor. ''Very well" he said while putting his gun away. Good choice I said, Takeru bring the doctor I said. We heard Takeru replied. The doctor treated the girl. Shes very weak but she'll make it she just need to rest for know. Good I said. I'm Setsugie Zetsunoko by the way that's Takeru Hojo,The Sniper Craig, The Combat Expert Ross, The Doctor, Noah, The Recon, Tess and The Spartan Sierra. Pleased to meet you, uh... "I'm John Dalson that's Horal and Renton Hukno. We heard faint moans of the dead and we saw a few zombies Approaching, This is bad we need to get out of here Said takeru We are in a disadvantage with that girl in here stake, You right said John, Let go back to the house until she wakes up I said. Good lets go Said the team. you guys go ahead Im gonna look for something, "be quick about it" Said Takeru. John and the others follow them and get to the house. I look at the plane and take the extinguisher and shoot all the flames that where reaching the emergency fuel pocket in the plane, That should keep it from exploding I looked over and saw a big bag that had a few strange contraptions, Must be hers I said. I placed it on my back and went back to the house, And i thought Damn this is heavy. I got back to the house and placed the bag besides the girl and said This is hers i think. I'll be taking a nap on the roof until she wakes up. Okay Said the team. Hes a bit lazy isn't he that boy said John. Hes like that but hes a skilled warrior if it wasn't for us pointing the red dots at you guys you would have lost your arm, What why john replied. Didn't you see the strange way he was standing in? Uh yea he had one left hand on his katana and his left left leg in front of the other, Yes Takeru said. That the Kamae-jutsu Stance. Kamae-jutsu Stance?? What is that said Renton, Its a stance where you are 4 and a half feet from the enemy and slash him with full force. "I would had shot him the instant he moved" said Jonh, I know that and Setsugie must have know that too that why the right leg was bent strangely Since you did not see it he would have moved front words in a fake maneuver to make you shoot, He uses his right leg to bend down in a spin and used the force of the spin to cut you arm, And if by any chance that move would have failed he still have the gun in his right hand which he had pulled out from the back of his belt and would have let you in a disadvantage. This is all theoretical of course he could have done many other techniques in that stance. No one has noticed but Setsugie is a genius when it comes to advanced probability, He would have already know what you where going to do before you did it Said Takeru While Yawning. Astonishing Said Horal. Well we should rest up too, Tess and Craig are on lookout today...

9. tyrants542

tyrants542 n00b

Name:Justice Strickland
    Background: From a small town in Mississippi. learned how to shoot and fight from his grandfather. . No military service but was an army reserve for 2 years. Just lost his sister to a horde of zombies somewhat blames himself.
    Inventory: blue Jeans, a black t-shirt, denim jacket, a black cow boy hat, and black cowboy boots. Has a hunting knife in a sheath on his belt , a .300 mag. hunting rifle slung over his shoulder and a sig 9mm hand gun in a holster on his waist. he has ammo and water in a knapsack.
    Personality:Won't ever back down and is willing to sacrifice for the good of the unit. Has a sense of paternal care for anyone he is friends with likes to make jokes when all seems lost.

"Damn..... those zombies are tough mothers." I clean my hunting knife off on my leg. i just killed two zombies 1 bullet thirteen stabs just about to kill em both. i begin to walk down the sidewalk when i hear a car coming from behind me. I turn and its a frickin HONDA covered in blood with two other survivors in it. I flag them down and introduce myself. "My name's Justice you got room for one more?" The driver says "yea sure hop on in we're headin to the airport just serviced our car at the station." The passenger says, " hey wait, u ain't bit are ya" "Hell no" i say and hop in The guy turns to me and says "My names Mike and this is Jayson, now lets get the hell outta here. With that we speed down the road towards the airport.

10. Zation

Zation n00b

My fifth turn 1/2

Status: frustrated, frightened, claustrophobic, stressed and paranoid.

Status: being kept prisoner, serene and anticipating every move anyone is ever likely to make.

07:21 AM June 24th 2012
    The feeling of relief that I had had due to finding this SAS unit is fast turning into panic and despair as I begin to realize that the future of the World would be in the hands of psychopaths like this group. I look around, trying to gather my thoughts. Of course, people like this – violent and unscrupulous – would survive at the expense of others. I have to get Renton and Sarah away from these people and somewhere safe, because these are obviously bad guys.
    I can’t decide which is more frightening: a guy that goes around mutilating people or the ”leader” who describes with morbid delight how dangerous the guy is! I can’t help thinking that the psycho is probably feeling at home here, even though I know he’s not psychopathic, but rather psychotic. I instinctively glance around to see the psycho, but as I first turn one way and then another, I notice that he seems to have disappeared.
    I glance at Sarah, making sure she’s as fine as can be, before standing up and walking around to try and find the psycho in case he’s just in another room. I walk around the entire secure perimeter, but I don't see the psycho anywhere.​
    7:29 AM June 24th 2012
    "Are you looking for something?" Takeru asks me as I pass by his post for the third time.
    "Yes, has anyone seen the psy... Horal?" I stutter a bit, remembering that he's got a name and then bringing that name into mind.
    "No, but that's something I want to talk to you about." Takeru looks at me very gravely. "Does he have to be restrained? I mean, there are a lot more dangerous things in the World these days than a convict." Takeru smiles to me ironically and waves to the outside.
    I find myself smiling at the prospect of the most dangerous thing in my world being the infected. However, I know that is not the case. Right now, the infected are only the third most dangerous thing in my world. I can't help smiling at the fact that the man I'm talking with represents the second most dangerous thing in my world and he is saying that I shouldn't worry about the most dangerous thing in my world.
    ”Yes he does.” as I reply to Takeru, I try to be serious, which is easy when I realize that I’ve wasted precious seconds contemplating how dangerous things are when I should have been looking for the psycho. Takeru can see that I’m dead serious about the matter and frowns to me slightly, wanting an explanation.
    I try to figure out how to explain how dangerous this man is. Then it hits me. ”Hojo Takeru...” I look at him inquisitively, emphasizing his family name. ”I don’t suppose you’ve ever heard of Hojo Moromura.” When I mention the name, I can see I’ve hit pay dirt: his eyebrows almost jump off his face. ”So, you have heard of him. Could you tell me, what have you heard?”
    Takeru seems a bit reluctant to tell the tale, but he obviously wants to know how the two things connect, so he begins ”Well, it’s an urban legend.” He gives me a very stern look before continuing ”According to the legend, Hojo Moromura was a member of the ancient Hojo clan and a grandmaster of ken-jutsu who lived some twenty years ago.
    Also, according to the legend, he was killed by a demon in his bed twenty years ago. But, as I said, it’s an urban legend and I don’t put much stock into it.” I can see that he’s lying. He obviously knows more about the matter than he lets on, but it doesn’t matter – he’s already admitted knowing the essentials.
    ”Well...” I begin my explanation. ”It’s not an urban legend. At least, not the parts of there being a grandmaster of ken-jutsu named Hojo Moromura, who lived twenty years ago. However, the part of him being killed by a demon is mere legend – in fact he was killed by the psy... Horal.”
    Finally, Takeru gets what I’m getting at ”You mean to tell me, that that man snuck into the bedchamber of the grandmaster of the Hojo clan, while there were bodyguards even in the same room, and murdered and mutilated Moromura in his own bed!?”
    ”Yes.” is all I can reply, but it is enough: Takeru now understands why it is imperative to keep the psycho restrained as much as possible even in times like these. In fact ”Why are you keeping him alive?” Takeru asks me the same question I’ve been asking myself for the past three years.
    ”Honestly, I don’t know.” I answer him truthfully. ”For some reason I can’t bring myself to kill him. Perhaps it is because without him I would be all alone.” I finally admit to myself as much as to Takeru.
    ”Well, you’re not alone now.” Takeru replies and pats me on the shoulder. Then realization spreads over Takeru’s face ”Wait! Are you telling me he’s missing?”
    ”Well, I do not seem to be able to find him anywhere within the safe perimeter.” I tell him with urgency in my voice. ”Listen up, everyone!” Takeru calls to his com. ”Make a thorough search of the perimeter. The psycho seem to have disappeared.”
    ”The who?” asks the medic, Noah, on the com.
    ”Er…” I see Takeru has the same kind of difficulty to remember the psycho’s name. ”The prisoner, Horal.”
    ”You mean the big handcuffed guy with the black bag over his head wearing an orange jump suit!?” I hear the sniper, Craig, responding - obviously very amused. ”Is this a joke Takeru?” asks Ross.
    ”This is NOT a joke!” Takeru has a definite angry tone in his voice. ”Now, get to it!”
    ”I’ll join the search; what frequency are you on?” I ask Takeru, as I’m leaving to join the search.
    ”161,8.” Takeru tells me and I adjust my own com. I walk over to where Saran is resting and Renton is sitting next to her.
    ”We’re going to be searching for the psy… Horal.” I catch myself and continue ”Stay with her.” I tell Renton, pointing to Sarah.​
    7:53 AM June 24th 2012
    ”Nothing here, either, sir.” Sierra makes the last call of the search on the com.
    ”Okay, that means he’s left the perimeter.” I respond.
    ”I agree.” Takeru’s voice on the com is even more nervous than I feel. ”John and Setsugie, come back here. We’ll discuss how we proceed from here.”
    ”Roger that.” I respond and make my way from the cellar to the command centre.
    ”So, what do you think we should do?” Takeru asks when I step into the command centre.
    ”I think we should try to find him.” I answer honestly. ”He’s far too dangerous to be left unchecked.”
    ”I agree.” Takeru nods. ”But, even though I know you want to keep searching for him, I think you should remain behind with Setsugie as we proceed with the search beyond the perimeter.” he looks at me with an expression that tells me he has some point in leaving me here. I understand that there are several good points for me to stay behind, so I don’t argue and simply nod in compliance.
    ”Setsugie, you’re to remain here with John, to secure the base.” Takeru turns to Setsugie. Because of the expression on Takeru's face, I realize that the reason Takeru is leaving Setsugie at the base, is to intimidate me. Obviously, Takeru can’t trust the security of the base to me, but it seems he considers me a threat, leaving Setsugie to guard me. After all, he made an entire speech about how superior killer Setsugie is compared to me and how he doesn’t have any scruples about killing me.
    Setsugie doesn’t seem to understand the point Takeru is making and seems quite reluctant to stay behind, but in the end Takeru appeals to his sense of honor ”When you became a member of my team, you agreed to follow my orders: are you backing out now?” Setsugie obviously sees himself as some sort of great hero, so he can’t back out when someone brings the question of his honor to bare. ”I guess, I’m staying then.” he finally agrees.
    ”Listen up, everyone!” Takeru calls on the com. ”Since it seems the…” Takeru thinks for a moment what word to use ”Prisoner has escaped beyond the perimeter, we’ll go look for him. John and Setsugie are staying behind to keep the base secure. We’ll be leaving the base in two minutes!”​

11. Zation

Zation n00b

My fifth turn 2/2

8:32 Am June 24th 2012
    ”They’ve been gone for half an hour now.” Renton tells me as we sit next to Sarah, listening to the chatter on the com. ”Shouldn’t they have already found him?” he asks me, obviously thinking it would be safer with armed military people around.
    I’m about to answer when ”I found him!” It’s the sniper, Craig. ”He’s walking on a sidewalk some quarter mile north from my position.”
    ”Can you take him down?” I hear Takeru asking and I have to respond ”That’s not a good idea Takeru. It would be better if you could just walk up to him and tell him to come along nicely.” At the same time Craig responds ”Yes.”
    ”Don’t worry John, we won’t kill him, we’ll just wound him so he can’t move.” Takeru tells me and then gives the order to fire to Craig ”Shoot him in the leg so he can’t walk or run.”
    ”Roger that.” I hear Craig responding and then there is silence for awhile. ”Shit! I missed!!” Craig cries over the com.
    ”What!?” I hear shock in Takeru’s voice. ”Why did you miss him!?”
    ”This is going to sound crazy…” Craig begins and I already know what he’s going to say ”But it looked like he dodged my shot.”
    ”You’re right, that does sound crazy.” Takeru replies. ”What is he doing now?”
    ”He’s running down the sidewalk.” Craig says. ”I could still take him down.” He suggests.
    ”Good. Try to take him down.” Takeru replies. ”Meanwhile the rest of us will surround him.” Takeru begins to give orders to the team as they move on him. I’m not surprised that Craig keeps telling us he hasn’t hit the psycho. Then he needs to move to take a new position.
    As the team gives chase, I realize that I have absolutely no idea how this man can be caught, since he was never captured. He turned himself in. The team keeps chasing him. They try to take him down or out with their guns, but he keeps dodging their shots. I can see that Setsugie is itching to get out and be a big hero and catch the psycho. Especially after we hear that he engaged the team by assaulting Craig: he broke Craig’s gun, before fleeing away.​
    9:11 AM June 24th 2012
    We listen the team pursuing him for half an hour. At some point the team attracted the attention of the infected and they themselves were pursued into a building some four miles from the base. They had to hole up in the building.
    ”John, Setsugie, remain there.” Takeru orders us. ”As soon as we can, we’ll regroup back at the base. We’ll keep you informed of the situation.”
    I’m not surprised that Setsugie responds to Takeru ”Don’t worry, I’ll come and distract the infected, so you can get out.” Then he turns off his com, knowing that Takeru would, of course, insist he follow orders. ”Setsugie, you stay there, you hear me?” I hear Takeru on my com.
    ”Are you going to be okay?” Setsugie asks me, as he’s leaving.
    ”Yes, but you probably should do as Takeru ordered.” I tell him, but he simply shrugs and leaves.​
    9:14 AM June 24th 2012
    Few minutes after Setsugie has left, I hear Renton gasping behind me as I’m looking out of the window, thinking about our situation. I turn around and I see the psycho standing in the middle of the room. I pull out my gun and point it at him, just like Renton has pointed his own gun.
    "Now that all of the psychopaths are away we could leave from here.” for a chilling moment I have the most haunting feeling that he wasn’t making an escape, but rather distracting the unit, so WE could escape, because he was saying exactly the same thing I had just been thinking.
    Renton catches on very fast.
    ”Wait, was that whole thing…” he points to his own com ”Just a distraction?” he looks at me.
    ”Yes it was, but the commander didn’t have anything to do with it.” the psycho replies. ”The commander is thinking that he needs to get you two away from here, because those are some really bad guys.” he explains, nodding at the unit’s direction.
    ”I don’t understand: aren’t we safer here, with the unit?” Renton asks me confused. I understand that he is no doubt confused as much by the psycho addressing me respectfully and by my proper rank as the idea of leaving apparent safety.
    As I’m about to answer him the psycho interrupts me”Commander, you can only decide this kind of thing for yourself. You cannot make this kind of choice for someone else. Renton must choose for himself whether he’s going to come with us or not. And, if he’s not leaving, you have to decide, are you leaving or are you staying - to try and protect him and Sarah.” I know he’s right, so I only ask Renton ”Do you want to stay here?”​
    Sorry about the long post and hopefully Sephon can reply soon.

12. zanta

zanta l'ange noir

Name: N/A
    Background: former freshman, unknown and hated by everyone, constantly bullied, rotting in prison for 12 homicides, ex-martialist
    Inventory: ancient model weapons (katana and a spear) and a 22 cal. rifle w/ a scope and silencer
    Personality: depressed constantly, schizophrenic, murderer

-------

(flashback) waking up on the soft, bouncy-ish flooring, and wearing a straight jacket staring at the wall, hearing screams and gunshots.

(returns to present)"hehe... more people to kill... sick people, no one will miss them"

after three shots, hysterical laughter could be heard from a block away

"too bad, no more life for them, anyone else to kill?"

pounding on the door

"the little piggies wont catch me this time"

sliding down a rope made from bedsheets from the 2nd floor, lands in an alleyway and runs for a few hundred feet before becoming exhausted.
    ----
    side note, i was looking at the crap i was posting when i was like, 9, and omfg, i was retarded :3

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2012
  13. spiderpig0402

spiderpig0402 n00b

hahaha. this sounds nice. i'd like a shot on this one.

Name: The Reaper

Background: A killer before the tragedy.

Inventory: Knife

Personality: Moody

14. DragonDude1229

DragonDude1229 n00b

Allen Walker

Name: Allen Walker
    Background: Demolitions Expert Worked used to work for the military until l blew up a building that still had soldiers in it.
    Inventory :C4 explosive, Grenade belt, Rocket launcher, 20 Frag mines, Shotgun and a cellphone
    Personality: Calm cool and collected.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012