Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

To trump or not to trump

Discussion in 'Intelligent Discussion' started by Helviro, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Helviro

Helviro n00b

Hi all,

as I am way into politics, I would like to know how the world sees Donald Trump.

Being Belgian, I'm sure that my view is troubled by the media. In Belgium (and Europe) he is seen as a sort of warloving potentate.
    I'm quite sure half of the US sees it otherwise.

The concern over here is that one day soon, Trump and kim jong un will cross the swords.

I'd love to hear Your input on this one.

2. Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis FG's Ultimate Dom Staff Member

According to the Gallup polls, he has the lowest presidential approval rating in recent history. Most of the people I've talked to dislike him.

3. Braixen

Braixen Super Moderator Staff Member

Trump is a social pariah, without a doubt.

The US has a mixed view of Donald Trump, I feel mostly in part to the absurd amount of attention he gets. Times where more important stories need to be broken, are often replaced with that of articles or stories featuring otherwise imbecilic propaganda surrounding the President.

Most I've met think Trump was the best choice during the election, but don't necessarily like him.

i love cars and Big_Cat like this.
  4. RyokuHasu

RyokuHasu n00b

Let's be honest the U.S. elected a 5 year old... no really, think long and hard about it his actions are those that you would see in a preschool.

5. Myth13

Myth13 Mostly Harmless

I haven't heard of a single positive thing he's put effort in for. Nothing but breaking all his promises made during his campaign, and spending money on undeserved vacations and unnecessary rallies, (Why rally for presidency when you're already president?)

Seems like he used his craft "business savvy," and is using it to screw over the American populace.

6. Helviro

Helviro n00b

thanx all for the input. I certainly love the comparison with the 5yr old.
    Lets just hope that some smart kids surrond the not so smart but unexplainably popular kid, so he can't do stupid things.

7. Big_Cat

Big_Cat Friendly Sabertooth

Truth be told, he is probably the most ambitious president that I have seen in my lifetime. He wasted no time getting after and doing the exact things he promised to do. Directly after winning the election, before even being sworn in he immediately went to work on repealing Obama care. He has already eliminated the fines and penalties people get for not being insured. He refuses to accept any form of payment for his position. He also has not taken a single vacation thus far which is basically all that our last president has done.

Even if you dissagree with his stance there is one thing that is true about him. He won the presidency with very clear and precise promises, and he has got directly after doing his best to fulfill those promises.

8. Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis FG's Ultimate Dom Staff Member

He was already at three times as many vacations as Obama back in August. ( https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-at-leisure-as-obama/?utm_term=.582dcee0d1bf )

And he's failed to repeal Obamacare, even with the republicans owning all three houses.

And it's not like he needs to be paid. Being President doesn't even pay as well as most people think.

Sure, he's the most ambitious. But that's hurting him. He is not experienced as a politician, he doesn't know what he's doing.

Myth13 likes this.