Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii' started by NonstopDisco, May 21, 2013.

Which is better?

1. Skyward Sword

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Twilight Princess

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. NonstopDisco

NonstopDisco Loyal Friend

I was having a discussion with a friend of mine about which Zelda game was better. I personally lean towards Skyward Sword a little more but he hates it. I'm curious to see how people think on it. I like them both. Skyward Sword, to me, had a better storyline due to it being a prequel to the games and it's ability to enhance the controls, but Twilight Princess had better graphics and didn't seem to "overwhelm" due to it not having as much put into it (such as collecting items to upgrade shields and the limited inventory space.) I would love to hear more opinions.

2. soulbusterx1

soulbusterx1 The Wolf Dragon King

Twilight Princess I like more. It was more gritty and darker then some of the other ones. The graphics I loved especially when it's done over the enemies. And the controls were a lot better then Skyward Swords.

Skyward Sword, I hated the stamina bar that appeared when Link was climbing or fighting an enemy. And I didn't like the controls for flying your bird. Also the way they made Link look more famine then in his other games wasn't a help to his sexuality.

But to be honest I do like the game play in Ocarina of Time when it was remade for the 3DS. To be honest I've just recently been playing the Zelda games 2 years ago and I started out with Twilight Princess.

3. Venn

Venn In a pretty bad condition

I have both games so a little input here and there:

Twilight Princess is a bit of the darker side of LoZ series, the graphics are very good and the game play is well quiet difficult or easy depending on how you play. Being a wii game the whole slashing and what not I find very easy because it really doesn't need much effort anyway. The story though is very interesting and its a fun game to 100% it as well.

Skyward Sword, even though its a prequel to the games it has okay graphics and the game play can be difficult with the added stamina bar. The game can be a bit more difficult because the enemies need to be slashed in certain ways and the stam bar can get very annoy and very low fast. The concept and story of the game is very interesting though and to me I find it more entertaining than the Twilight Princess

4. sexy_girl45

sexy_girl45 n00b

a christmas carol

:thumb::roftl:;);):rolleyes1::D:sad::fmad::rcain::confused::coolgleam::321::bann::rtfm::spam::)

5. hj88099ds

hj88099ds Banned

oakley fro

L'evasione IVA,http://www.stellapolare.info/lvborse.html poiché, ha spiegato, si traduce in riduzione dell'imponibile IRAP, dell'IRPEF,oakley frogskins sale, dell'IRES,discount oakley sunglasses, delle imposte locali e dell'imponibile contributivo.Il rapporto sulle sofferenze nette, rilevato ad aprile 2013 è del 3,51% ed "è il più alto da dicembre 2008, inizio della serie storica",fake oakleys, ha detto l'Abi. sedan, the Twizy urban two-seater,cheap oakleys, and the Kangoo Z. La flessione, stimata dal 2008 al 2013, potrebbe coinvolgere nella stessa misura il lavoro dipendente e quello indipendente. "Le violenze nel calcio ci sono sempre state,Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet ha dichiarato, cento stupidi che fanno quello che abbiamo visto ci sono sempre stati, e' un problema di sicurezza che devono avere anche le societa' e le forze dell'ordine -conclude Zamparini-. Come Italia ''siamo a favorevoli ad ogni passo avanti e riteniamo che si possa essere anche piu' ambiziosi'' di adesso. Al 31esimo giorno del mio incarico di AutoritÃ* delegata -ha aggiunto- posso dire il nostro paese può affrontare la sfida della sicurezza in condizioni di partenza eccellenti''.direi,oakley sunglasses cheap,louis vuitton borse LaPresse, ambizioso".it altre notizie Reuters in italiano. It is thanks to Patrick's leadership that his team has been able to deliver such impressive results – making the organization an indispensable player in modernizing Europe's ATM infrastructure.Â* La sua vita gli verrebbe in qualche modo sottratta per finire nelle micro memorie degli occhiali o rilanciata in rete.
    Le discussioni continueranno, le rispetto ma io sono iper concentrato sugli obiettivi del governo e dopo questi due giorni lo sono ancora di piu'". Si allontana invece Higuain, vista la richiesta eccessiva (30 milioni) del Real. For more information about us, please go to www. ''Il presidente non è contento per il nome scelto per l'ufficio. ''Dopo diversi anni, penso che gli Stati Uniti potrebbero prendere un primo contatto con i talebani nel giro di un paio di giorni'' ha detto il funzionario, un incontro che pero' ha definito come ''l'inizio di una strada difficile da percorrere''. Siamo certi che anche a settembre prossimo la cittÃ* risponderÃ* con entusiasmo e curiositÃ*". - Roma, 18 giu - Il decreto del Fare varato dal governo ''e' ispirato ad un opportuno pragmatismo ma non riguarda due settori cruciali per economia: lavoro e welfare.

6. cgcgcvgh

cgcgcvgh Banned

Ji'nan hun

Source: Qilu network 2010-10-04 19:53 me (0) copy the link key words: Ji'nan new collective wedding ceremony [Abstract] to Ji'nan hundred couples will be held a collective wedding ceremony to when the master of ceremonies
    Qilu net 10, 4 days of Civil Affairs Bureau of Ji'nan city in 10,hollister pas cher, 10 held a collective wedding ceremony for the new people,jordan pas cher, the news just out,hollister, the new people Jibao registration office. A staff of
    China Ji'nan branch said,hollister uk, collective wedding more meaningful. An applicant said,michael kors outlet, collective wedding ceremony is the low carbon wedding,hollister outlet, more environmentally friendly. A young man said, in general the wedding cost more,hollister france, collective wedding save worry effort.
    and know the time of day of the participants said,ralph lauren pas cher, for reasons are meant to have presided over the years, later as their memories, is also a kind of memorial. A what brother fan simply notice the five senior high school students of their own, to enroll in this meaningful wedding.
    to also express,http://tianqi.zhuhaiyunv.com/baike/7.html
    it is understood, some time ago, some residents reflect Yaoshan hill several hundreds of tons of rock mass weathering broken phenomenon, existence of geological hazards, which will threaten nearly a thousand residents mountains surrounding life. This situation get Yao subdistrict office and the Ministry of land and resources department's attention, held a special meeting to study the deployment.,louboutin pas cher, the important " about taking on one hundred new MC; ",louboutin, there is pressure, he will prepare well,http://www.xtjyjtglzxx.com/a/xuexiaojianjie/xuexiaosheshi/20111201/24.html
    it is understood, some time ago, some residents reflect Yaoshan hill several hundreds of tons of rock mass weathering broken phenomenon, existence of geological hazards, which will threaten nearly a thousand residents mountains surrounding life. This situation get Yao subdistrict office and the Ministry of land and resources department's attention, held a special meeting to study the deployment.,louboutin pas cher, bring about a perfect wedding for you.
    beautiful handsome today group to register &nbsp,christian louboutin pas cher; video source: Shandong TV "future&quot,http://i.shejiao.com/
    it is understood, some time ago, some residents reflect Yaoshan hill several hundreds of tons of rock mass weathering broken phenomenon, existence of geological hazards, which will threaten nearly a thousand residents mountains surrounding life. This situation get Yao subdistrict office and the Ministry of land and resources department's attention, held a special meeting to study the deployment.;
    me (0) copy the link editor: Li Ruiping to share:

7. zh8t2858lg

zh8t2858lg Banned

Cheap Oakl

Onboard, Canadian craft brews and wine are served gratis, in real glasses. Samsung says this new Android phone is "inspired by nature it sees,Cheap Oakleys,http://www.enluxled.com/Page/OakleySunglass.html, listens,fake oakleys, responds. Bulgaria will ask the U. If you happen to apply for a credit card or auto loan around the same time you apply for a mortgage,Oakley Sunglasses Cheap, your credit score might get dinged enough to kill your eligibility or bump up your interest rate.Osbon, 49,oakley frogskins sale, was charged following a March 27 incident on a JetBlue flight from New York to Las Vegas. citizens that it's still safe to visit Mexico's famous beaches,fake oakle, artist colonies and archaeological sites.Can Cars Land revive California Adventure?3.What banks have not been doing is moving in the "protect the customer" direction, and this is going to be make them move that way now.Maybe you don't need three professional advisers to have a nice trip, but some Type A would-be vacationers could use a little help. We regret any concern this advertisement may have caused the Trainas and images of their home will not be included in Allstate's advertising," the company said. "We are just being rational to immigrate to the countries where there are less people and more resources.
    Israel's actions put Damascus and Moscow on notice that the U.com. Anderson is not retiring until June 2014.C."Still, the promise of escaping poverty and sending his family money from the United States makes it worth the risk.Everything made sense in that moment: there was this illuminated path that said "just use chocolate as a medium to tell stories.As it has done consistently,oakley sale,ray bans ' he whispered to me. "Pearl" Roberts, Syrian state television blamed "armed terrorist groups" for the killings, accusing them of having shot "indiscriminately at the people of Al-Tremseh village in Hama suburbs.