Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Warhammer poll

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by Superyan, Dec 12, 2007.

Do you do Warhammer

Poll closed Jan 2, 2008.
  1. YES i do warhammer

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Thinking about doing it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Never heard of it

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Superyan

Superyan XBOX 360 RULES YEAH!!!!

I am collecting warhammer and doing a poll to see how many do warhammer vote above and right a note below please:D

2. NO

Never Heard Of It What The Bloody Hell Is It Soz For The Swearin To All The Admins

3. Drayon

Drayon The dude.

Warhammer is nice game

4. superretro64

superretro64 crazy weirdo

warhammer rocks me and my mate collect it and play all the time after school

5. Hikaru

Hikaru Boom Headshot

I used to make them. I love the games tho. Dawn of war and winter assault are cool

6. Suicidal Soldier

Suicidal Soldier DiedFromPoisonedMedicine

are you talking about 40k or normal warhammer because i did 40k i was Eldar madest race my army is black and green.

7. Well i play warhammer 40k it i really enjoy it i am the tyrainds (cant spell it) i love that race they are soooooo cool:roftl:

8. Suicidal Soldier

Lol only cause they are great in numbers thats like there only advantage, they dont even have tanks or heavy artilery.

9. ultramarines ftw!

10. loladin

loladin Whaddawhore

Warhammer?
    WARHAMMER???
    I warhammer hardcore, 40k mostly, i collect khorne in both games, though in 40k, i am a meaty, horrible force to be reckoned with! A normal squad of beserkers for me cost 200 points, seeing as their leader takes out close combat Oblitarators (Ultramarines, if your interested) in one turn. On his own, a full squad. And the demon prince, hes to harsh to say :) And no, im not full of bull, i may have a small 4000 point army, though moving 12" a turn being my sowest moving unit, your pretty screwed either way!
    I spent a good amount of time finishing my army ^.^
    Loladin,

11. Suicidal Soldier

Oh Chaos my biggest foe lol my friend has Chaos and we are always versing each other, but honestly i usually loose but my Wraithlord is awesome on chaos but the rest are pretty bad especially for there firing range.

12. loladin

loladin Whaddawhore

Yes, that is why Khorne when meaty enough can move 12" a turn, and when you are playing big team battles agianst a khorne army thats buffed like mine, with an aspiring champion with 4 wounds and 9 strength, you're pretty screwed if one gets to you ^^ By the way, you cant roll the other type of armor save roll, cant remember it anymore, invulerability i think? Bah, dont care, i bugger that up with tainted weapons anyway ^-^

13. Zylo

Zylo Werewolf & lover of cats?

Heh, You seen the rules for the tyranids, they are awsome! The can easily take on tanks and the carifexes might as well be considered one. (Might I add they are now cheaper all because they took one point of str damage.) However the tau are the best, I see one guy who plays tau and he pretty much unstoppable. Now everyone picking it up. (Hate devil fish so much.)

It great fun to play or just to even put together and paint. Only downside is its an expensive hobby.

14. Katakuri

Katakuri Katakuri

warhammer ^-^

:D ohh warhammer yes yes, i played imperial guard, and ultra marines ja.

15. smart risk

smart risk makes us stronger

huuhh

Are you talking about warhammer 40k
    If so it is an interesting game i used to collect tau and kroot and chaos space marines
    but i got over it in a year
    + it cost alot of money:fmad:

16. trainds are the best because we can out number you and have you seen a carfex? they kick butt i know i have one wiped out 20 necons by it self
    and it does cost a lot :-( only downside i wish it was cheaper

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2008
  17. Suicidal Soldier

Yeah tau are pretty good but i think Marines or Chaos are better especially for new players because they are supposed to be the main race of the universe or something. I wish they like had a 40k Movie i would pay heaps to see it.

18. smart risk

smart risk makes us stronger

:]

i took out my old tau and kroot army the other day
    and i forgot how much fun it was
    i finished painting one of my hammerhead gunships they pwn

(rail gun pwns)

19. acrazymonkay

acrazymonkay n00b

dawn of war is good because i spend too much time on computer lol but i collectt and paint soem orcs/orks

20. Wacko123

Wacko123 Ave Alook at My bebo Prof

Warhammer is awesome i got billions of models everywhere in my attic lool, but I've never played the games