Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

wat do u want to do to the person u hate

Discussion in 'Hell' started by dan266, Aug 24, 2008.

1. dan266

dan266 cool boy

tell me tell me

2. Rubylula

Rubylula Like a mother bitch.

Erm...

Kill them in anyway possible...
    I think I speak for everyone there, lol

3. sMiLeAnDiE:)

sMiLeAnDiE:) n00b

I would hit them in the ballz till they bleed and then make them do it with Britney Spears =P

4. Gamefreak32

Gamefreak32 n00b

I wanna smack em in the facce 22 times then make them suck micheal jacksons balls

5. Cl0ud

Cl0ud Dark Ninja

I wouldn't do that, that would be too easy, it's bang and he's dead ...

I would do something that will make him get nightmares and something that stick to him to the rest of he's life ...

Dead is just 1 sec, a life in fear is a eternity ...

1 person likes this.
  6. zeophenix77

zeophenix77 Dragon Master

ima go into HIGH detail lol

well id nail him to a wall
    rip off his toenails
    rup salt in the wounds
    force his eye open (btw i am feeding him so he dont die til im done)
    keep him up for a week with him watching subliminal messages of death
    rape his girlfriend right in front of him
    kill his family
    and let him starve

i warned u...HIGH detail

7. wazza

wazza Funny Dude

Put a cigarette in their eyes then make them have sex with their mother (incest is fun,lol) then they should be blind and pretty disturbed by this, then give them a spoon and tell them that they are having ice cream then give them a bowl of poison,once they have eaten this tie up their hands and feet and tell them that snakes are in the room and they are going to kill you then this will make them go crazy then untie them and tell give them a knife and tell them that there is a snake on them (because of them going crazy they should stab themselves a few times before you stop them).so now they are laying on the floor dying and now to just add a bit of pain put salt into the wound ! OUCH ! then give them a glass of water and a meal but just a bit too far out of their reach so they want the food and water so much then they'll die and haha they are dead lol !

8. sykokilla7

sykokilla7 n00b

Well i would rip out his spinal cord and hang him with it

9. nynicky408

nynicky408 AWSOME

dude simple question i will cut em up then rip out there eyes then throug them in a room forever where theyll die slowly

10. sadisticxXxbadass

sadisticxXxbadass Not-a-noob-much

I'd like to stab their body again and again till they die then burn their bodies in a huge fire

11. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would beat them to death its much funner that way:roftl:

12. cdn kid nb

cdn kid nb Carey Price pwnes!

ide make her eat cigarette till he(or she)dies

13. coolman463

coolman463 n00b

I want to punch him in the balls as hard as possible,then grab him by the feet and smash his head,and burn him in the longest most painful death.

14. Magic4ever

Magic4ever Wacka!

I would torture him then cut off his limbs with a rusty knife then watch him die in a 30 by 70 bullet proof glass box!

15. brAMMO

brAMMO lol-player

i would nail his dick to a wood plank and smack that plank in his face 100 time:rcain:.then i would force him to aet his balls wail he looks to his parents having sexs....:fmad::fmad::fmad:then i would torture him, etc....,and finaly i would force him to drink fuel then cut his belly open till i am at his stomich and then burn him from the inside :lol:

16. The Alaskan Firedragon

The Alaskan Firedragon Stupid Boy Whore

Christ, you guys are freaks. Why would you hate someone so much that you'd want to kill them? I could only see that happening if you bottled up your anger, in which case, stand up for yourself, pussy.
    Anyways, I'd just beat the shit out of them or ruin their social life.

17. steel

steel n00b

torment them of course. its easy to kill but not to torment them and they have to live with it

18. Monkey Of War

Monkey Of War OoOoOo

Well i'd rip there balls off make them eat there balls shoot them in the legs and arms and pour acid all over them

FUN!

19. Dandy4Candy

Dandy4Candy Roleplay Addict

Death to Thine Enemy

Well, I'm not mentioning names... (it rhymes with Banna Fontana) but I would knock her out, tie her up and go to a high balcony, put a noose around her neck, look down at Hollywood California and say," YOU ARE NOT FUNNY MILEY!" and push her off after cutting out her bowels. (You know, Hannible the Cannible style.)
    But thats just me... :thumb:

20. I would hug them...nothing is better than a confused enemy