Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

wat is the worst thing on earth?

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by slice n dice, Apr 7, 2009.

1. slice n dice

slice n dice da end is here

and would you destroy it and how?

me is my teacher and give apple that eats his insides

2. Chaossama

Chaossama Just a user, literally

Mine is idiotsm like the one above and I suppose slowly roasting over a fire would work JUST fine.....if not, I can always try to be somewhat more creative...always willing to make an effort when it comes to the Internet forum people.

Honestly though: Your teacher? What exactly has he done except not bow to your every stupid teenage needs? Grow up, brat. If he's a bad teacher, he's a bad teacher. But you would KILL someone over them being a bad teacher? He better have been literally teaching you to be serial killers for me to accept any reason why you would want to kill him.

3. Artie

Artie Master of Disaster

Strange question. I wouldn't destroy anything at all.

4. fgplayer

fgplayer ;3

I would destroy certain people at my school that I don't like. And I would do it by "mysteriously" poisoning them.

5. halez12

halez12 Banned

unfortunately, I don't think there is one thing we could destroy to fix the world, but if we could do the most good by destroying one thing, it would be selfishness. We would eliminate poverty, crime, racism, sexism, greed, war, and even politics with the removal of selfishness.

but we should probably first start by realizing that progress is made through creation, not destruction. The easiest way to destroy something is to make it obsolete.

6. cruelemon

cruelemon i am a noob

id

id run at people i hate with a knife at slit them loads of times to bring them pain!!!!!:fmad:

7. frankenfish

frankenfish Computer Guru

humans are the worst thing on the planet. they will destroy themselves

So, you're not human then? :p

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2009
  8. dangerdude

dangerdude Guest

Worst thing on earth, for me is either. Paedophile's, Murderers and Thieves. People like that.

9. THE_KING

THE_KING Guest

the worst thing on this planet are those idiotic posters of cats with "adorable" sayings that are spelled AMAZINGLY wrong and are not funny at all. For instance, "waz tat gr8 er wat????". I really hope you all understood what I'm trying to say because i want to spare whatever dignity i have left by never doing that again.

10. XsexybeastX13

XsexybeastX13 Sexi!

worst

War!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. HushKrissy

HushKrissy Funny Dudette

worst thing on earth?
    Cockroaches.. :fmad:

12. weirdoperson

weirdoperson poos + wees = choc cheese

the worst thing on earth is us humans. all we do is go around causing destruction to the environment and killing everything we see.the good thing though, is that i dont have to do anything about it because we were dumb enough too destroy natural resources and pollute the earth, slowly killing ourselves anyway

13. HushKrissy

HushKrissy Funny Dudette

but that destruction and killing gave them money for food. even if they that it is effing not good, of course, they think of their family first.

14. Sputy

Sputy n00b

change

The worst things on earth are being selfish, thinking only about oneself and causing destruction to feed on the selfishness. We should join hands to follow this oft quoted adage :

You must be the change you wish to see in this world
    - M.K Gandhi

15. philip17

philip17 n00b

Animalabuse

16. xxJessicaxx32

xxJessicaxx32 Jess ^^

it would have to be .... the bloke who lives next door who has this stupid telescope which is always pointing towards my bedroom window.... I would stick the telescope on the very tip of the empire state building, then make the man watch it fall all the way to the ground ^^

17. Draconis479

Draconis479 Dancin the safety dance

I think that you might have quite a few more problems than the telescope my dear.

Also one of the worst things in this world that I can think of is when you get rubber cement on you and then more and more thinks stick to you.

18. racing boy

racing boy Guest

I would like to stop the crime and the war.How? that's very hard i would try to get them people in jail.

19. kilibko

kilibko n00b

The worst thing on Earth? I can tell you that! Steers, queers, and juggalos!!

20. HushKrissy

HushKrissy Funny Dudette

hmm.. some kind of racism is happening here? :D