Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

What are you playing?

Discussion in 'Other Gaming Consoles' started by Spike, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Spike

Spike FG's Ultimate Dom Staff Member

What video games are you playing?

I'm really into Morrowind again. It's a really good game. I also beat Persona 5 recently.

2. Elven-Dreams

Elven-Dreams Mouldering Rose

Tried out the Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy recently, pretty damn good. Now i'm waiting on that Spyro Trilogy remake...Don't tell me it's not going to happen! A girl can dream damn it! ; _ ;

3. Kaloth

Kaloth c2c ;)

PUBG - chicken dinner

4. Spike

Ah, I played a little of the originals. Is the remake better?

I still have yet to play PUBG. What's it about?

5. Elven-Dreams

Tis literally just a graphical upgrade with some tweaks and extra content, so it is exactly the same, plus a bit more. Although, if you played the ever living shit out of the originals, the controls will throw you off, since they are slightly different, Crash is more "weighty" than he was before. Ate one too many Wumpa fruit i assume.

6. Spike

I only played it a little, so it wouldn't be a problem for me. I read that the dev team didn't have any of the original code for how Crash moves. They also didn't have any of the original collision code, so his hitbox is just a sphere now.

They might come out with a new Spyro. Open world games are big right now and old-school collectathons like that are pretty much their precursor.

7. Elven-Dreams

Don't know, don't care, all i know is that the N-Sane Trilogy is awesome, even if the new dialogue is...Odd, to say the least.

I have played the first two Spyro games to 100% completion more times than i care to remember, if those games got the Crash treatment, i would be one very happy kitty...

8. WhiteFang247

WhiteFang247 Meme Lord

I myself am yet to grab the N-Sane Trilogy. Loved Crash as a kid. I'm on the fence about the remake of some or all of the Spyro series. After probably the third it grew worse and the voice acting was super cringe in my opinion.

Also, why all the hate on Moneybags? I never knew he was to be considered a villain until after I saw some Spyro memes. I loved spending all my gems! Without Moneybags, gems would have no purpose in the game.

9. Elven-Dreams

Crash was the same, Wrath of Cortex? Crash Bash? Crash Boom Bang? Twinsanity? Crash of the Titans?...The last "Real" Spyro game was in 2008, Spyro is due a remake damn it! ; _ ;

Oh, of course a filthy furry would defend the two faced, opportunistic furry Jew!...That bear bastard sold bombs to Ripto in case you had forgotten! > 3>

10. WhiteFang247

WhiteFang247 Meme Lord

I had. I was a child, damn you! I never paid much attention to the plot! I was a purple dragon breathin' fiah on mah enemies! And why did Ripto need bombs? He was a muddafuckin' sorcerer and shit castin' dem dank spells with a big monster dinosaur and dragon henchman. Was taking over the world that hard for him?

11. Elven-Dreams

Ripto used the bombs to steal a big power gem for the giant portal to Dragon Shores so he could make a new scepter, you know, since Gulp ate the last one at the start of the game? And this is after both Crush and Gulp were TKO'd by Spyro, so that furry bastard gave Ripto the ability to make himself a new Scepter and continue trying to take over Avalar!

12. Kaloth

Kaloth c2c ;)

battle royal, last man standing, you run around, loot, kill everyone else, playable in 1st and 3rd person view. playzone gets smaller so that you will find the others in the end

13. Transparent_Shadow

Transparent_Shadow My life is a party tour

I'm playing Fortnite and PUBG a lot, both of them are similar games.
    Also this Christmas I got Horizon Zero Dawn for PS4 and Zelda: Breath of Wild for Switch, enjoying these two games so far... So addicting for each console :p

14. Spike

Wild is amazing. I got it at launch and still play it. I like how it has many of the conceits of the original Zelda on the NES, such as the nonlinear world design. But it also incorporates many features that modern games have while improving them. For example, it has the Ubisoft towers, but instead of flooding your map with markers it just shows you the terrain and gives you a good vantage point.
    How far are you in the game?

15. Spike

Just beat Doki Doki Literature Club. It's an amazing game but god did it make me feel kinda gutted.

16. WhiteFang247

WhiteFang247 Meme Lord

As of late I've been heavily into Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. I got it for the Xbox One and have been running around killing everything in sight. The only frustration I have with the game is that certain stronger monsters have awkward spawn rates.

I'd accepted a quest to hunt down a griffin, but it never appears until I'm the least prepared. Griffin's are not automatically aggro towards players, instead they circle around overhead until one can either slay a small creature to use as bait, or use the shield bashing taunt skill (which must be "equipped" at an inn or else you won't be able to use it). If there is no available bait and you cannot taunt it, the beast flies off, never to be seen again. Stupid overgrown chicken...