Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

What do you think?

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by DTwinnies_x3, Jul 29, 2012.

1. DTwinnies_x3

DTwinnies_x3 Your Personal Pet

Shello!

Since this new Forum Design alot of people have been Annoyed/Hyped by it. But i'd really like to read your opinions about it. :D

I personally like it because i think it makes the forum kind of lively'err, But i do miss my albums. :C

2. PicklesTheCat

PicklesTheCat Working and no fun >_

It's easy on the eyes and people are whining about the profile since they only came on here for the profiles(i wounder why)

But they could better i don't like the curves since they don't really looks on websites but i could be wrong

3. cptoverkilll

cptoverkilll Don't know if I'll be bac

i personally don't like it. I miss having profiles because now everything has to be forum or through pm and i miss one on one conversations that you could have with profiles without having to use pms

4. luvladies

luvladies hunter

They got caught !!!!!!

For violating vbulletin rules ! bound to happen figure someone got pissed off ,probaly because someone wont show or do something they wanted

5. Reitrahc

Reitrahc n00b

tusobi

Is this why the thing keeps changing from like yellow and pink to blue and black or whatever? And why I cant see who my friends are? If so I hate the yellow and pink thing.

6. PicklesTheCat

PicklesTheCat Working and no fun >_

You need to clean your caches - options history clear-recent-history

7. What pickles said. You can still see the old fashion design. I prefer it, actually, until the get the kinks and bugs out of the new design.