Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

What genre do you like for games?

Discussion in 'Other Gaming Consoles' started by Angel of Game, Dec 6, 2008.

What genre you like for games?

1. RPG (Role Playing Game)

60.9%
  2. RTS (Real Time Strategy)

34.8%
  3. TBS (Turn-based Stategy

26.1%
  4. Family Entertainment

4.3%
  5. Racing

39.1%
  6. Shooting

39.1%
  7. Simulation (dating, drive, flight, etc)

13.0%
  8. Other (mention at your post)

26.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ddestoryerofworlds2

Ddestoryerofworlds2 The Damn Alpha Man

GTA is labeled under "Sand Box action."

Sand Box games, pretty much allow you to do, what you feel like doing. (Far Cry 3, and The Eldar Scrolls games are like this too.) My fav game of that version of gaming is "The Hulk: Ultimate Destruction!"

As for me? My top six are.

TBS: I love this genre. I still own Civ 2 and Master of Orion 2, really great games over all, I wish studios could make more on this caliber, though they *could* add some things to it. (I am thinking of playing Crusader Kings, not sure which "S" it is, but sounds interesting, game wise.)

Fighting Games: I LOVE fighting games. The majority anyway.

RPGs: If it is a *good* one I would play it as long I want, if not? play til finish, and never touch it again. I like HP/MP and all the cool stuff to kill enemies with.

FPS: I love killing things. Either enemies on single player mode, or fellow players on Multi.

Old School Adventure Games: You know, the "Sierra" and "Lucas Arts" golden age of games. Your character character has to outwit the game, with "your" help. Clicking the right things, right timing and right commands.. And hilarity happens.

Action: Pretty much hyper violence. Like God of War and stuff.

???=_=??? likes this.
  2. Whiskey

Whiskey Guest

I like RPGs the most - i love games with good storyline.

3. smayragrace

smayragrace Free Computer Games

I also love racing games mostly because I've also submitted a lot of racing games in to my below websites & have also played it..Awesome genre for me!!

4. playing with scissors™

playing with scissors™ Why you here? Gtfo

well personally for me, I like horror games, adventure games, RPG games, and strategy games

???=_=??? likes this.
  5. RuneKnight94

RuneKnight94 Misses his 3DS ~w~

Nothing beats a good adventure game, wit ha nice story or plot.Strategy turn based games like Fire Emblem are also a must for me, action or fighting games make a great challenge.

Basically, anything that offers a good challenge and some competitive friendly time with friends.

6. Managarm

Managarm he will swallow the moon

RPGs all the way.