Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

What happened to the adult section?

Discussion in 'Comments and suggestions' started by stvmillz, Mar 6, 2012.

1. stvmillz

stvmillz n00b

I know I'm not the first person to ask this question. I'm sure you are all tired of answering it also. Sooo, sorry to bother you but what happened to the adult section? I used to check it every Friday and I really enjoyed the games. The spam got really out of hand though which is why the updates stopped I assume. what do you plan to do with all the unposted games people have sent to you? Thank you for listening.

2. Danmyster1630

Danmyster1630 n00b

funny-games.biz/adult

you perv :)

3. stvmillz

stvmillz n00b

Thanks, I know how to get to the adult page. What i'm trying to find out is why the updates stopped?

4. stvmillz

stvmillz n00b

The last time the adult section was updated was in December. I checked it every Friday for a long time. This site was the only site you could count on to consistently add fresh content weekly. Why did the updates stop? Is it from all the spam? It did get pretty out of hand towards the end. If anyone could shed some light on this mystery that sound be awesome. Also, if anyone knows of another adult game site that updates its content consistently that would be sick also. Thanks for your time.

5. stickman_sam

stickman_sam n00b

Believe it or not, I found the full version of that game "furry sex on the beach". Someone tell the admin!

No charge, people! I didn't pay nothing to get the flash, which I put at tinyurl(dot)com/SotBKElly, why should you?:thumb:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2012
  6. Simsy

Simsy Guest

Perv

They probablies stopped the updates cos ov pervs like you keep asking haha

7. Dyson Dephistos

Dyson Dephistos Evil Candy Giver

Agreed. I'd love to know, too. I love FG's adult section, I even contributed something, once. The lack of updates is a killer.