Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

What is Your Favorite Party Game

Discussion in 'Game Ideas' started by Dare-Devil, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Dare-Devil

Dare-Devil Dare-Devil

Well Title speaks itself

2. Simsy

Simsy Guest

Mine would be some sort of drinking game where sexy bitches strip off

3. ashlay

ashlay n00b

Hello,

Party games are games that some people play as form of entertainment at social gatherings that are bingo, 1000 blank white cards, chain of life, spin the bottle, drinking games etc..

4. johnnyhelly

johnnyhelly n00b

According to me, Euchre is the best party game which is a trick-taking card game most generally performed with four people in two relationships with a outdoor patio of 24 conventional Euchre playing cards. It is very easy and interesting party game.

5. Bill Maher

Bill Maher n00b

I don't know any specific party game I like to play GTA's clubbing part.

6. Mario party,Sims 3, GTA ballad of gay tony had some nice nightclub parties and strip clubs but Sims is definetly the best because of the options, i actually turned a funeral into an orgy once lol.

7. Fuck that!
    Pin the fucking tail on the donkey all the way!

8. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

If it's a party then no boundaries Truth or Dare should do the trick, but there is also twister or some strip poker could also do the trick :).

9. krystalgirl69

krystalgirl69 kik: Flashfire_

Drinking game

Some of you may know it this game by other names but i call it "Waterfall"
    Before you start everyone must have some type of alcoholic beverage wether it be beer or liqpur and a moderate sized glass of the groups choosing in the middle (ill come back to this when the rules are explain). Take a deck of card s and just dump them face down on the playing area, wether it be floor or table or counter and shuffle around. Host draws the first card and turns go clockwise. Each card is as follows:

Ace: in your face, player across from you drinks

2: pick a player to take two drinks

3: Three for me, player who draws must take three drinks

4: for the Whores, All girls drink

5: Make a rule, make up anything, however the rule must have a consequence of if you do or break the rule player must drink. (This gets fun after like 2 games and a rule like dont touch your face or dont touch the playing counter/table/surface unless drawing a card or getting a drink)
    6: For the Dicks, all guys drink.

7: Heaven, all players raise their hands high, the last player to do so.or fails to do so must drink

8: Bathroom Break, the only time people are allowed to go to the bathroom during the game is with this card or in between games. Player whonbreaks this rule must finish off their remaining drink

9: Rhyme, Player says a word and it rotates clockwise through all players and they must say words that rhyme with the starting word. Player who fails to Rhyme or repeats a word Drinks

10: Categories, player names a category and rules apply similar to 9. Example; Category is states in the usa. Players then name off states until someone fails.

J:Waterfall, personal favorite rule in the game. All players drink BUT with a catch, everyone starts at the same time drinking, but the player cannot stop until the person previously stops drinking. The stater is always the player who draws the card hence a waterfall because it cascades down the group. Any players who stop before the the previous must finish.. if the stater is an asshole and makes you down your whole.drink
    ... well.. get a refill... xD

Q: Question Master!: the player who draws this card bevomes the qiestion master untilsomeone else draws a queen. If you answer this persons questions at ALL you must drink... beast to ignore them...

K: The King, Remember the glass i mentioned earlier? Well this is it. Since a deck has four kings every time one is drawn you must pour some alcohol into said glass (Reccomend a shot glass with heavy shit) But wait no ones drinking? Wrong. The player that draws the Fourth king must drink the King... worst luck ever if you happen to draw the 4th.

Anyway thats my game. Any questions!?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2013
  10. 7 minutes in heaven

11. krystalgirl69

Marshmellow toothpick castle... please for thenlove of god explain this game to me

12. Blackhawk

Blackhawk Guest

This is a kids birthday party game

Get a king-size block of chocolate, one dice, a wig, hat, pair of gloves, and a dress up top of some description knife and fork and a plate.

place chocolate on plate and decide who starts. The starting person starts to put on the clothes (wig, hat etc etc). The next person rolls the dice as the first is trying to get dressed. This continues til some rolls a 6.

If the person getting dressed gets all the articles on, before someone rolls a 6 they get to grab the knife and fork and start trying to eat the chocolate with it.

When a 6 is rolled the roller then has to start putting on the articles as the other person takes them off as the rest of the group continuing rolling the dice.

This continues til all the chocolate is gone or the group get bored

13. krystalgirl69

Im assuming the age of the children would have to be 8+?

I couldnt see this working out otherwise..

14. *searches for memories of summer job* oh ya i know a ton

15. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

Blind man's bluff ! Omg I love it ! So much funnier when the light's off and we're pissed.

16. hollowstorm

hollowstorm Overlord

Monopoly because its fun watching now mad people get

17. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

Edward 40 hands​

18. Govietnam

Govietnam n00b

I prefer 'Apples to Apples', or 'Cards Against Humanity' for party games. They can be played with large numbers of people, and there is very little in the way of rules, strategy, or strong competitive streak to play.

19. dx2xkyt9ao

dx2xkyt9ao Banned

ralph laur

Ed Hardy namely a universal brand and its products are easily everywhere. Known for its distinctive diagram aboard a diversity of clothing items, these especial designs and pieces of art are not only accustom on shirts,ralph lauren outlet store, caps or dresses only have immediately moved into the sleepwear category alternatively better known for Ed Hardy intimates. Intimate or sleepwear is a very important aspect of clothing that everyone has apt clothe at some point of the day If a person namely a huge fan of Ed Hardy and the distinctive blueprint that it has,ralph lauren pas cher, he or she may even buy nightwear so that he can be wearing Ed Hardy clothing or better additionally Ed Hardy intimate order of the day.
    The Ed Hardy baby toy tank height was brought to life onward the singular designs of Ed Hardy. With the creativity and imagination do Ed Hardy and designer Christian Audiger,ralph lauren cheap, this tank altitude has been given a current meaning and redefines what sleep wear namely forever virtually This tank altitude is affable among a numeral of vary colors and sizes giving consumers a diversity of options to favor from.
    The Ed Hardy Koi pant namely a simple lounge pant that you can dress when relaxing or watching TV. The only difference namely that it namely not a distinctive lounge pant; it namely one Ed Hardy signature intimate. With a uncommon Ed Hardy tattoo chart and a lofty level of comfort,ralph lauren sale, this pant namely amazing and can be worn by any period of the day.
    Ed Hardy intimates have been nearly for a number of years and as time has passed,http://www.vectorservices.fr, many consumers have chance huge fans of this collection. A unique diagram aboard intimates and nightwear namely something wholly alter and if you are a fan of tattoos and Ed Hardy after something you want definitely consider buying.
    相关的主题文ç«*:

20. dx2xkyt9ao

dx2xkyt9ao Banned

Louboutin

Boots are a fine access apt reserve warm in the winter season plus a comely accessory apt substitute with my pumps alternatively sandals,Louboutin Pas Cher. I like apt rock revise designer boots although I all find myself wearing more of the Jimmy Choo bargain boots than the vacation.
    I adore the truth namely Jimmy Choo boots bargain kicks maintain a easy see from a distant merely gets actually priceless once you take a closer watch I am beauteous much afraid of vipers,nevertheless I dont sheepish away from the snake print Jimmy Choo boots bargain kicks aboard the mall right now.
    Its the autumn-winter season and what better access apt keep lukewarm than with snake print boots,Christian Louboutin Pas Cher. The Brinley python skin Jimmy Choo bargain boots were the first picks apt capture my eye. I instantly appreciated the snake print version is dons the entire boot from platform to heel. They rock a four.8 inches heel plus come among sizes fitting alter ages including mine,Christian Louboutin.
    Jimmy Choo sale boots actually know how to prettiness the madam with diversity I can pretty smoothly rock my Jimmy Choo shoe sale shoes among national python skin or I tin also have a multi-blend. By this I mean having pearly plus African surrounded a mixture of brown plus additional exotic python colors you may hope for. I also discovered you tin join false color apt the boot so how virtually some nice lavender,Chaussures Louboutin,African alternatively gold on my boot I tin pretty much prefer whatever color I want aboard my boot apt suit my tastes and personalities.
    And how tin I obtain a grasp of this python chart that bring out power and revere on my feminine persona? I never seek elapse a Jimmy Choo boots aisle I know I tin obtain the real designer shoes for a lesser cost alternatively I tin buy the same aboriginal meantime there namely excess in stock,http://www.samoa-nantes.fr/.
    相关的主题文ç«*: