Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

what is your favorite series?

Discussion in 'Books, Books, Books!' started by SlyBilly, Jul 9, 2011.

1. SlyBilly

SlyBilly n00b

mine is a series by robert jordan(deceased QQ) its called the wheel of time the last book is almost out what about you guys?

qq

2. Mdogg20UK

Mdogg20UK n00b

Mine has to be the Elenium and the Tamuli by david eddings

but i love reading wheel of time, and all fantasy books.

what's your take on terry pratchett??

3. Numio

Numio I have lots of lives c:

My favourite series is definitely "The Demonata" by Darren Shan. I was on edge after every book, dying for the next one to come out. I because attached to the characters and when, for the sake of avoiding any major spoilers, numerous bad things happen I found myself in tears.
    He wrapped up the series beatifully and is still coming out with fantastic books.

4. saiyaka2

saiyaka2 no longer on the site

I have a lot of favorite series but I'd have to say The Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon

5. HyldaLaurel

HyldaLaurel n00b

I read lots of series of books. But I like “Harry Potter”. It is very marvelous and strange. So I love it.

6. drdestroyer9

drdestroyer9 n00b

Inheritance cycle.

7. Hannah Of Hyrule

Hannah Of Hyrule Out saving Hyrule!

Hunger Games. That series actually made me cry ;O; The first one was amazingly well written, shame that the sequels didn't quite hold up to the epic storyarc that the first laid down.

8. DaemonShadow

DaemonShadow asdf

My favourite series at the moment is an incomplete one but relatively new: The Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss. Incredibly well written and not the typical 'Hocus pocus' fantasy nonsense that you get in many books nowadays.

9. portmanjackie

portmanjackie n00b

My favorite series are I mention here:
    1. Favorite movie series are :Mission Impossible, X-men, Terminator, Rambo: First Blood, Rocky and Resident Evil, Wrong Turn.
    2. Favorite game Series are : Mass Effect, Call of Duty, Portal, Need for Speed, Resident Evil and Street Fighter.
    3. Favorite TV Series are : Dexter, Survivor Heroes vs Villans, The Amazing Race, Super Natural and Super Heroes.

10. soulbusterx1

soulbusterx1 The Wolf Dragon King

Book Series: Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and Cirque Du Freak
    Manga: Soul Eater, Dragon Drive, Fairy Tail, and Monster Hunter Orage

11. lynnhi

lynnhi n00b

Love series!! I appreciate for beautiful love and the ones who dear to love and to be loved.:)

AngelOfLight likes this.
  12. FoxxyTina

FoxxyTina A WHITE GIRL

Harry potter!

AngelOfLight likes this.
  13. Ftlulz

Ftlulz Finally given up..

Read those because I saw that they had a movie coming out, first one was decent, then they just went downhill, final book had a terrible ending, felt like it was really rushed.

I dont tend to read books that often these days, to busy with other things, though the last series I read was A Song of Fire and Ice, which I really enjoyed, now just got to wait ages for the next ones. They made a good tv series out of it as well.

14. darklordx54

darklordx54 Tina's

True Blood, Its an amazing book to read. I'd advise that its a 18+ because the details in the book and id recommend the TV series but they've cut a lot of it out.

The Hunger Gamez is a great book, but I found it too cliche with some of the games/films/books. I like it but I wanna see something that would of surprised me but it didn't. :( sorry for bad review on it, just my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2012
  15. crazyguy771

crazyguy771 n00b

I like urdu novel in Imran Series This very uniuqe novel series ..

16. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

This is totally overrated even I agree to that but "The Hunger games" , the film and books are just exquisite. I could just fantasize about it being reality over and over again. Not many books can do that unfortunately.

17. Lavinator

Lavinator n00b

Lurlene McDaniel + R.L Stine + Danielle Steel...for some reason lol

Angels and Demons, The Da Vinci Code, The Lost Symbol

Harry Potter + Hunger Games

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2013
  18. Ddestoryerofworlds2

Ddestoryerofworlds2 The Damn Alpha Man

I really like the "Rogue Warrior" series.

About a military bad ass, who does bad ass things.

In high school I was a LOTR nut.

Aside that, I like Discworld. It is "fresh" and "interesting" in my opinion. My favorite character?

Death, he actually gives a shit about decent people.

19. Maximum Ride. i got SO many detentions for reading those books while in class.

20. The Sims

The Sims I aint a game >.

The beano, enough said >.<