Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

what is your favorite series?

Discussion in 'Books, Books, Books!' started by SlyBilly, Jul 9, 2011.

1. sluttybi

sluttybi Back for a bit

I Love these books, they are one of my favourite series. Darren Shan is so graphic its brilliant.
    Percy Jackson is amazing aswell, Rick Riordan uses the books to teach Greek mythology brilliantly and with the Kane chronicles the Egyptian mythology as well. and for the Cirque Du Freak books again its Darren Shan so brilliant
    I read the maximum ride books years ago but i dont think i enjoyed them that much, though maybe next time i go home i will try to read them again.
    My favourite book series is the Cherub series. its about teenage spies (kinda like Alex Rider) only its a more adult book series. i cant remember how many times i have read each book, but i can start one and finish within a day or two because they are so addictive

2. It's Probably Been said a fucking million times, But It'd be The Harry Potter Series.

AngelOfLight likes this.
  3. krystalgirl69

krystalgirl69 kik: Flashfire_

Lord of the rings .-. , yeah probably over popular, so sue me

4. Robotower

Robotower robotower.com

I like the most Terry Pratchet, Amanda Quick, and rest of fantasy and SF writer, like R.A.Salvatore, or Roger Zelazny. This are few of the best. :)

5. darknight99

darknight99 Not Part of the System$$$

1.Percy Jackson
    2.Diary of a wimpy kid
    3.Goosebumps
    and last but not least WWE SUPER FAN:coolgleam:

6. lead118

lead118 Guest

"Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

7. Darrkness

Darrkness S-Ranked Strider

Vampire : The Masquerade series (the novels)

though i like the charlaine harris sookie ones too.

8. I had a friend that read cherub and he enjoyed it but i thought it was too much like alex rider so i didnt read them.

9. sluttybi

sluttybi Back for a bit

You should read them and you will see how different the two series are. The cherub books are more realistic and grown up than Alex Rider (i have read up to snake head of the AR books, so i'm not just dissing it because its a competing series).

10. naughtylittlegirl

naughtylittlegirl I hate school life....x

OMG, I SO AGREE! I love the Hunger Games, and I'm just...so...happy with how it ended! x

11. DearWhoever

DearWhoever ^.^

the witch and the wizard series by James Patterson. Also, the maximum ride series by him as well.

12. auroraborialis

auroraborialis sweet

oh boy:confused:

13. auroraborialis

auroraborialis sweet

?

:roftl::roftl:yak yak......sorry pay no attention....yak yak.my favorite series is warriors by Erin hunter.I like them because i love cats and the other reason i dont know why,so dont ask.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2013
  14. ???=_=???

???=_=??? sometimes silly

I have none... I read to many unless you count every single book by David Eddings as a series...

15. Whiskey

Whiskey Guest

I like Dan Brown's books.

16. ???=_=???

???=_=??? sometimes silly

hmm, read a few of the titles, theyre actually well written. I also like cats though... :thumb:

17. Thomasan

Thomasan n00b

My favorite Book Series is Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier.

18. thatonegirl101

thatonegirl101 hello:)

I love a good series. I just feel like you can get invested with the characters, when there is more than one book. Anyway I guess I should go with the series that started it all and say Harry Potter. As of right now I am reading some fast reads it is the Mind Readers series. It can kind of get monotonous though so I have to say it is not rated highly in my personal opinion. I also have recently read the Divine series, Fallen star, and house of night. All were pretty good if you need a page turner lol I don't have much time to read even though I love to read, so I stick with young adults because I can get through them fairly quickly.

19. Managarm

Managarm he will swallow the moon

Mine at the moment is the Wheel of Time.