Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

what is your "zombie outbreak plan"

Discussion in 'Hell' started by 12rusmisel, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Silence! I kill you

Silence! I kill you Die btch

My kickass zombie plan

I will build a fence around my house:smash:,load up a truck full of gas:auto:,get a flamethrower and flame em all ha haha ha:fmad::fmad:

2. barkerboy37

barkerboy37 n00b

Well my idea would be to keep always moving around picking up supplies , survivors and weapons i would move from shelter when I attract alot of zombies eventually I would get caught somewhere tho. If I knew I was definitly going to be eaten i would probably shoot myself. :violent:

3. Basileus

Basileus Banned

well lets see zombies can survive anywhere unless they get their head removed or brain damaged enough , so i guess we can just drive to an uninfected city bring up a group from the people raid some bases and go on a zombie-killing rampage , that or just get the entire world(the world would probably be alert of this threat) to bomb (no nuclear , incendiary , fletchette , biological bombs , Just regular bombs from dumb bombs to smart bombs to cluster bombs) the majorly infected areas scouted by aircraft and have search squads or forces , whoever , sweep out the remaining areas for the zombies that are left or, just hold up on big island with the beachs heavily fortified and the island relying on wind ,and solar energy as well as having farming places and livestock ,( this would happen around the world but not everyone will be saved this way)

4. Basileus

Basileus Banned

theres a problem to that , theres masses of zombies and they never stop so they might get you in your sleep , which is why you go in groups or in absolute secure locations

5. Diamondfox

Diamondfox n00b

simple go to the store get a sickle chainsaw gas gunpowder pipes wicks and pipe caps jump on my dads bulldozer load it up with pipe bombs the chainsaw and the sickle and drive until i run out of gas then blow it up:D and then walk until i die or kill every zombie cuz if i bunk down somewhere theyll eventually get me but if i kill them all i wont have to worry about anything and if i die its no longer my problem:thumb:

6. seanparker8

seanparker8 Who took my cookie?!?!?!?

go throgh the ciling:roftl:

7. seanparker8

:spam:;)

8. seanparker8

9) yay! horay!

9. lowriderluke

lowriderluke 70 Chevelle SS 454

i would go to my firehouse take what we call the haligan (basically a crowbar with a 7 inch spike on it) axes enuff fire gear for me and my family thn i go steal a tractor trailer and raid enough gun shops to fill the 53 foot trailer with guns ammo food and water thn i go find a good place to bunker down pray and fight to the death if i cnt handle the zombies i make sure me and my family dnt turn into the enemy and we go out on our terms i say fuck getting eaten!!

10. Good Zombie

Good Zombie Reanimated in 1995

My Zombie Outbreak Plan:

Essentially, grab my trusty copy of the Zombie Survival Guide, some food, crowbar, and hunting rifle. Then follow what the guide says, follow common sense, scavenge, and be the badass of the wastes.:violent:

If anything, I would probably be the cause of the zombie outbreak...

*I say Zombie Survival Guide and Common Sense more as abbreviations rather than what they actually are becuase they basically are my zombie plan and it's easier to type them than the whole thing out right.

11. lee-celticbhoy

lee-celticbhoy Banned

I would Get My Dads Shotgun ,phone all my nearby relations and tell them to meet us all at a quite park nearby with quikc food and supplies/gas then i would go to the nearest gun shop and grab all we can and head 9 miles away were there is a hotel with bombproof door(from the Second world war lol they never chnaged them and that is the only way in and the windows are 9 feet up so that would be good and they have heany shutters and the hotel rooms are quite big and me talking about relatives nearby as in about 35 people!
    And the best part about it is that there is a shop next door which doesnt open to about 1:30 which has more of a cha nce of no zombies in it plus the hotel owns that shop and has a door which you can get through and get supplies + plus the store is really big i mean really

12. seanparker8

turn into a zombie done im a zombie

13. nelix

nelix n00b

i would go surounded by zombies and killing them with my bare hands

14. UzumakiNARuTO

UzumakiNARuTO What?

I'd say "Look bitches, BRAAAAIIIIINNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" and run, run RUNNNNNN.

15. Scottish Legend

Scottish Legend What d'you want?

I would continue playing CoD...Not worth my time.

16. soren07

soren07 n00b

i would try and find survivors then i would make weapons, and got to a gun store after i stole a big truck.then i would try to go to America and set off all the bombs and nukes while im in a huge bunker so i wouldnt die. if my plan didnt work i would jump off a huge building so i wouldnt become a zombie.

17. WickedUpgrades

WickedUpgrades Gaming Bitch.

I'd go out on my own with a AK-47 which I keep in my basement. And try to make it to my pick-up-truck. And if I get in . I'd keep driving till I get too a dark alley and get some scrap metal, build a shelter, and just fire all night. Then if I have some spare money, i'd buy a sentry gun.

18. squashy693

squashy693 JReeve

if i look like this when the zombies attack, don't forget to pull the trigger,bitch!

Attached Files:

19. BrkG

BrkG Mustakrakish

There is a sword at my parents bedroom i use it to kill the zombies at home then go out and search for some weapons and food... when i found some weapons i will go to a crowded place and start killing every zombie i see then use a grenade and suicide :D

20. epiczthepwnzer

epiczthepwnzer n00b

:coolgleam::fmad:Well I would just sit here and wait it out it sounds stupid but heading out might just kill yah you guys say stock up on food people have gone a month without eating so eating once a month might be necessary...it might suck but ey if we had to survive id do it the slacker way :rtfm::bann::):spam::rcain::spam::spam:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2010