Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

what is your "zombie outbreak plan"

Discussion in 'Hell' started by 12rusmisel, Aug 15, 2008.

1. PaizleeRox

PaizleeRox actual edgelord

Its not gonna happen until im like 20, so my plans are

Lock myself on the top of a four story biulding
    Have weapons (meelee)
    Have weapons (guns)
    Have ammo
    Have food
    DONT TEAM UP UNLESS THEY HAVE FOOD
    And most importantly: DONT LET URSELF GET TURNED INTO A ZOMBIE

2. Niftik

Niftik The Great and Powerful

I would dedicate my energy to sabotaging all of your zombie doomsday plans to ensure the extinction of the human species. Maybe in my free time I'd save a few zombies from getting murdered by self-righteous assholes who don't believe in medicine and let them roam free as the Homo sapiens replacement. Zombies aren't really dangerous in wide open spaces or on the ocean, so I could coexist with them as long as I never enter the kinds of enclosed locations where idiots like to hole up in these situations.

3. cyberfreak667

cyberfreak667 n00b

The plan i have

First of all, i would go across the street to the pawn shop and load up on guns and ammo that way i could make my way to bass pro 5 blocks away to stock up on camping supplies, ammo, guns, and as much useful stuff as i could into my vw bus. Drive out to my parents hunting cabin, picking up one or two human females to repopullate with. Store all not immediately needed things in the conex i have buried underground there, start gardening and filtering water. its very defensible. and has its own spring.

4. griffin535

griffin535 Check the about me

Costco

Need I say more? I'll grabs a few friends and guns and head to my nearest Costco. XD