Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

what tpye of game do YOU like?

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by bryon, May 1, 2009.

1. Hannah Of Hyrule

Hannah Of Hyrule Out saving Hyrule!

I've been playing a lot of casual games lately.

And I know people are going to say "Oh what a surprise, the girl likes playing Bejeweled and Peggle" but they're such fun time wasters. Like if I'm waiting for someone to write their next post in an RP or I'm waiting for my computer to start up, I'll load Zuma or Yahtzee up and the next thing I know, I'll be thinking "I wish my computer would load a little bit slower, I want to finish this!" X3

2. Dare-Devil

Dare-Devil Dare-Devil

I like Party games, games involving lot of people together, some drinking games and funny games.My all Time favorite is "TRUTH or DARE"

3. tyciol

tyciol n00b

I enjoy exploration drama games with a lot of grinding such as the final fantasy series. Plus adventure real-time combat like zelda.

4. bi-furry-lover

bi-furry-lover I'm back :3

hmmmm

well i am into action, adventure, shooting, first person shooter, racing, fighting, and many more. I love the ps2 games, no matter what others say about its graphics, i will forever be a ps2 lover

5. raghubodi

raghubodi n00b

I like to play sony play station games...ea sports games and some of the online pc games...

6. soulbusterx1

soulbusterx1 The Wolf Dragon King

well I've only played RPG games when I had the PS2. Nothing else other then that. What can I say, I Iove RPG's.

7. shauncarterr

shauncarterr n00b

Specially, i play Arcade games most. In Arcade game i play Takken, Street Fighter. But in I mostly like First person shoot out. Means I just like to play mission games and war bases games. And i also like challenges in games.

8. arunincy

arunincy n00b

Hi

My favorite Game is Dragon age.This game proves to be very interesting and more addictive for the young players.

9. ShadowMcloud23

ShadowMcloud23 Krystal's "buddy"

Wow, imagine that someone with the exact same game prefrence as i.

10. Josephwillie

Josephwillie n00b

hello!

hi guys ! i hope you can fine...

then , tell me about this forum

and meet the all member online and discuss about this forum...

11. Simsy

Simsy Guest

I like strategy..

Gory / brutal games LoL

12. FluffyPuppy

FluffyPuppy Guest

exel caontac

I mostly love racing, adventure and Simulator games and half of my collection are in these types.

13. marieweaver132

marieweaver132 Marie Weaver

I would like to play online flash games.

14. marieweaver132

marieweaver132 Marie Weaver

I would like solid realistic 2D and 3D games. Helidroid 3D game having new and unique features and functionality.

15. AngryDutchman

AngryDutchman n00b

I love the action, adventure and racing games because they are the best and also the most thrilling.

16. Faze

Faze Guest

I like playing Haunted House Simulators for E.G; Ju-On: The Grudge, Silent House tc.. I also like playing Adventure, FPS (First person shooter) & Action.

17. susonjoy

susonjoy n00b

I like the games which are more funny and adventure games like jumbo adventure,Rail of war etc, which creates interest while playing and also I love to play the racing games mostly Need For Speed World. Playing games also improve our thinking power and our education skills.

18. tinobest

tinobest n00b

I like car parking and bike games. These games are very interesting to play.:roftl:

19. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

I quite like games like KH , Mk & Ratchet & Clank.

20. missyblue

missyblue n00b

i dont play too many console games anymore.....i use to be into the adventure lil kid games and anything that involved spongebob lol ya ik fail.....when i was older....BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL!!! it was the ONLY game i played haha!