Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

What type of music do you listen to while gaming?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Princess Cadance, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Princess Cadance

Princess Cadance ♥ Shining Armor ♥

For me it depends on the game ..

2. Whiskey

Whiskey Guest

I generally like to listen rock music

3. WhiteFang247

WhiteFang247 Meme Lord

The only game I listen to music with is Halo Wars and personally I think Judas Priest go great with that game. They shoulda had them perform a soundtrack :p

4. ???=_=???

???=_=??? sometimes silly

Agreed though mostly I listen to some good metal or dubstep.

5. sluttybi

sluttybi Back for a bit

I am exactly the same

6. WhiteFang247

WhiteFang247 Meme Lord

I prefer certain bands with certain games as it sometimes goes with the mood like Iron Maiden and Darksiders. Is it just me that does this? I feel weird about it and my friends think it's weird coz I sometimes pause the game for a certain song XD

7. Thomasan

Thomasan n00b

I like to listen Pop Music when I play any game.

8. NonstopDisco

NonstopDisco Loyal Friend

It honesty depends on two factors for me: the game and my mood. When I play Call of Duty I generally play some System of a Down of Five Finger Death Punch to put me in the competitive spirit, where as if I play Left For Dead 2 I play Rob Zombie because it seems to set the mood. If I'm playing a more laid back game that is like a cool down so to speak, such as Crysis or Fallout 3 I play some Red Hot Chili Peppers.

9. dahnearve

dahnearve n00b

цена на прово&

Компания «Снабкомплект»

Компания «Снабкомплект» работает на российском рынке с 2005 года и за это время мы сумели отсеять недобросовестных поставщиков можете узнать cable-rzn ru/index php/Table/Кабели-и-провода-силовые-гибкие-до-1-кВ/]провода гибкие зайдя на сайт кабельно-проводниковой продукции, продолжая сотрудничать лишь с теми, кто способен поставлять по-настоящему качественную продукцию Мы с гордостью можем сообщить ознакомиться cable-rzn ru/index php/Table/Кабели-шахтные-и-экскаваторные/]Кабели шахтные можно здесь что наша компания является официальным партнером крупнейших заводов, что позволяет нам удерживать в ассортименте более 10 000 наименований КПП

cable-rzn ru][​IMG]

Цель компании – не только продажа кабеля и получение прибыли, но и удовлетворение любых запросов наших клиентов Если вам нужен качественный и можете найти cable-rzn ru/index php/Table/Кабели-силовые-с-изоляцией-из-сшитого-полиэтилена/]Кабели силовые зайдя на сайт надежный провод любого сечения, то вы оказались в нужном месте Мы готовы сделать все, чтобы вы остались довольны и вернулись к нам снова!

10. Managarm

Managarm he will swallow the moon

I usually listen to metal music while I play games. I may change it up at time but for the most part it is metal.

11. Turkishbb

Turkishbb Badboy53

Rap or HipHop