Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

What will you do in a Shark attack? (Viewers Descretion is Advised)

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by Kyoujin, May 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyoujin

Kyoujin Growls engraved over time

hey guys I was watching a video on shark attacks and i wonder, what will you do when a shark bites you, and tell the truth on what will you do the secondit bites you.

I first will shit in my pants from the irony then fight the shark.I swear.

seriously, what will you do if a shark does THIS to you.
    or this.............
    [​IMG]
    or worse this..........
    [​IMG]

2. Broken

Broken n00b

i would probly die not much you can do with a giant gash in your stumock, leg, ect...

3. marl

marl n00b

i would give him a biiiiig!!! HUG!!!!:love::D:D:D

4. iluvpancakes

iluvpancakes king of pancakes

scream like a girl and then kick it on the nose hard and poke it in the eyes and run.

5. BulletSponge

BulletSponge Bored with this site

bite him back....go Mike Tyson on his ass

6. Joeboy

Joeboy king of lolage

If my foot was that bad i would thrash about in agony and then break the shark's nose and swim like mad to the first aid hut. If there was a huge chunk taken out of my body there would be a 98% chance i'll be dead.

7. Ghost Maker

Ghost Maker n00b

id poke him to death hehehe

8. Xi'an Spy

Xi'an Spy n00b

I have to agree with Joeboy on this one. The problem is that you can't actually break a shark's nose as the only bones they have are in their jaws.
    The real reson that they say that you should never swim alone though is that if 'Jaws' does attack,you; you can pray like hell that you are able to swim faster than your friend and make a break for it!

9. *EpicFail*

*EpicFail* * I don't care *

Die, or as Xi'an Spy said, hide behind my mate.

10. Oh i would write my will while its chopping on my leg:sad:

11. kenny_mccormick

kenny_mccormick Jeeziz!

I could do nothing to it, so I am likely to do. I can swim, but not good enough and kinda slow, so I'm not able to run away from it. So yeah, I would get eaten alive.

12. Nicholasdude

Nicholasdude Banned

umm swim back to da shore

13. BulletSponge

BulletSponge Bored with this site

You know those lacerations look pretty bad and they are...but those are completely surviable and it would be really difficult to bleed out from that..I would estimate 2-6 weeks for total recovery. These bites were from a pretty small shark. In a situation like this you could probably swim back to shore with the shark still on your foot if you wanted to. This person probably steeped on/provoked the shark to bite somehow.

14. wazzup0069

wazzup0069 n00b

well if ur dum enuf to get urself into a shark atak then id firstly
    1)swim quickly until it catches me
    2)as soon as it catches jump from my board so itll bite it
    3)when it catches me again jab its upper lip(sharks most painful nerve area)
    4)then poke its eye
    5)swim again but this time it bites me
    6)dig fingers into its mouth(ID prefer if it ate my finger then my leg or sumthin
    7)call out 4 a lifeguard
    8)evacuate beach and get ambulance
    9)heal and live life with 1 hand

15. Nicholasdude

Nicholasdude Banned

well all the people who seid they would fight a shark is retarted your best chance is swimming back to shore. if u fight a shark iyt just gives it more time to eat you. sharks can swim to 30 to 40 mph in the water while humans can do 3 to 5 mph so yeeeeaaahhhh they would simply doge your attack and bite off your head :p dum question by the way

16. MegaMan

MegaMan Guest

Well, I've heard that the best thing you can do if you are bieng bitten by a shark is the either hit it's nose or simply grab it's eye and squeeze. I've heard people talking about how they had been attacked by a shark and after they grabbed it's eye it just swam off. So that must scare the shark quite a bit.

17. hit it in the nose and the gills:)

18. /deceived\

/deceived\ im actually not a member

i would punch it in the nose or whatever the hell your supposed to do to it and hope it swims away

19. Angel of Game

Angel of Game You want ban?

fighting shark is so hard. you will be lucky if only one attack you and it's the small one.
    the showed pictures is somewhat lucky because shark can destroy your body if you don't react fast.

If i attacked by shark, i think i will attack it as fast as i can and hope i can safe because i really bad at swimming.:sad:

20. D.L.S Master

D.L.S Master NeverGiveUp@NeverGiveIn

Ok

Stab in it's eyes punch it's nose and pull hard on it's gills belive me it works cuz someone realy did it in real life and that same some is still alive with little verey damage on their body

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.