Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

What will you do in a Shark attack? (Viewers Descretion is Advised)

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by Kyoujin, May 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrmystic

mrmystic MoreAkwardthanaJewateastr

I'd run it over with my boat. Stupid shark, he don't know who he messin with.

2. well first i might piss my self then after im done with that id rip out a eye ball

3. mrmystic

mrmystic MoreAkwardthanaJewateastr

True story. Last time I surfed in cali, I strapped a gas tank to my wetsuilt. It was uncomfy, but I managed to surf ok. and when the shark came at me, I shot it with my 30'06 that I just happend to be carring. No big deal, I always surf with a rifle... Ok, if a shark attacks you, try to find it's eye, small target but good luck. Hit it as hard as you can, anywhere you can. Gills, eyes and nose are the best bet. A shark is not gonna bother if you struggle too much, and so fight as hard as you can, and keep making your way to shore. If you survive a shark attack, you have some awesome scars an amasesing story to tell.

4. Smeghead

Smeghead Guest

If I was biten on the arm by a shark, my first reaction would be to punch it, and try and escape it's grasp. On the other hand, if it bit me on the leg I'd probably scream, cry, and pray. If I survived (WOOP) I would never, EVER go to the seaside again. I'd love to find the shark that bit me and shoot it in the face! :guns:

5. evilmonkey 123

evilmonkey 123 pasta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would try 2 hit ok kick its nose or eyes as there its weak spots and it most proberly will swim away

6. Clint_derby_fc

Clint_derby_fc Back, hopefully for good.

1st i would try to swim away even though im not a very good swimmer.
    If that dont work then ki would just be out of my mind and try to fight it
    Then i'd be dead but it's worth a try

7. ampedanime

ampedanime Amped

Well the initial bite would deffinately hurt but after that I'd just keep hitting it in the nose. It's a very sensative spot for sharks...

8. Meh Halo

Meh Halo Member

Kick it in the face until it backs up, then stick my thumbs in it's eyes if I am bitten by it.

9. I'd punch the shark in the nose so he would rease me and then I would reach into his gills and tear apart whatever I could grab.

10. carfreak32

carfreak32 n00b

uhhh???

i dont know like give it a kiss?/

lol nah i would punch it then i would kick and then i would kill with a machine gun then rig it with a nuke and set it of with a rocket launcher. MWAUAHA:fmad:

11. Yorkshire Pudding

Yorkshire Pudding Miss Brightside . xD

I would panic !!!! Then start poking it in the eyes if I could or/and continually bash its face !

12. NoE

NoE Pride ♥

You have more chance of dieing in a car accident, or choking on food, or being stung by a bee then you do being bitten by a shark.

But if i got bitten, I would scream, and thrash around and try and kick it. Or some people say if you punch it in the nose it deters it.

13. Charismatic_Caterpie

Charismatic_Caterpie Professional Gamer

Is that a trick question or something? I can't imagine any course of action other than screaming and flailing. I can't see myself being quick enough of a thinker or fighter to punch sharks.

14. azriel

azriel n00b

probably try and jab my finger in its eye. Or you could always go with someone else. then if a shark comes to attack you then you won't have to swim faster then the shark you will just have to swim faster then the other guy. harsh but in a life or death situation what can you do

15. GamerGirlMich

GamerGirlMich n00b

Yeah I would shit my pants...but that is why I would not go to far out in the Ocean for that to happen...but say if it were to happen...I would probably squirm(WORST thing to do) and get eaten alive *thumbs down*...I would not no what the hell to do..

16. Chaossama

Chaossama Just a user, literally

If a shark really tried to eat me, all I can hope for is that my hitting it on the nose stuns it enough that it'll actually let go. If one hit's not enough, go for multiple. Given that the alternative to bruised knuckles is being eaten alive, I'll go for the bruised knuckles. Oh, and remember to hold my breath as well, because no doubt the shark will drag me down. Oh yeah, and yelling all the way. If I can get people's attention, someone might be able to actually help me.

But best bet first? Don't get into that situation. I'd check for cuts before I go in and I sure as hell wouldn't go on a surfboard as apparently to sharks, you look like a seal then (their favorite meal) and if they're really hungry, it'll look like a feast.

17. fgplayer

fgplayer ;3

I would definetely panic. I would probably try to swim to my boat for help and hopefully someone would help me.

18. reallyemma

reallyemma ¿pɐǝɥ ɹn ɥʇıʍ uıop nɥɔʇɐʍ

Id start screaming and hitting it . . .

19. L*_x

L*_x Banned

Meh, I'm not planning on ever getting close enough to a shark >.> But urrrm, I would probably just try and stay still if they sense your fear or your panic, wouldn't that make them want to attack you more?

20. Ze-Pirate!!

Ze-Pirate!! Soozee. x]♥

Cry and hope it kills me quickly.
    If not swim away and not lose too many limbs.
    I wouldn't be brave enough to try and hit the thing that is eating me, I would be too scared.

o_o

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.