Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Whats the best game system?

Discussion in 'Other Gaming Consoles' started by <<PAIN>>, Mar 6, 2013.

What game system do you think is the best?

1. Atari

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NES/SNES

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. N64

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  4. PS/PS2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Game Cube

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. X-Box

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  7. PS3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. WII

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. WII U

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. OTHER

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. <<PAIN>>

<<PAIN>> n00b

What game system do you think is the best?

2. Sephon Mcjagger

Sephon Mcjagger I am A lotus Prince

There is really no best system cause each game system is a building block too make something better I mean look at it this way

Wii: motion sensor controller
    Xbox 360: Motion sensor camra (Kenect)
    PS3: better version of a motion sensor controller

Wii started something and the other two made something better and improved it.
    It's just learning whats hot and amplifying that

3. RuneKnight94

RuneKnight94 Misses his 3DS ~w~

Favoritism, portable, and a good selection of games I really want to play, make me say that the 3DS is my favorite so far, aside from still being able to play the DS games which are also cool (graphics get a bit odd, but that's just me).

Still, if I had to choose one based on the features they have, the capacities, the time they have in the market, I'd say the X-Box would be my choice. Good graphic level, interesting titles that offer not only a one-playthrough, good connecion and way to handle points and stuff, they did think of it. My only trouble would be the red light.

4. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

If you want pro gaming then go for a computer, but if you simply want to have fun and fool around chose any of those consoles, but then again, each one of them doesn't have a game that the other one has.

At the moment I voted for "Other" as in a computer. But am wishing of buying a PlayStation but need the money for it first^^.

5. AyKay69

AyKay69 ザ・ワールド

The N64 set a standard for what classified as a good game, like Donkey Kong 64 and Super Mario 64. It set standards for an astonishing game such as Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time. As well as setting the standards for a terrible game, like Superman 64.
    The Nintendo 64 has also been a building block for many people's gaming career and their love for video games. At least to me, as I've had a Nintendo 64 for the longest I can remember. I know systems like the NES and SNES formed children's childhoods, but I never really acquired an SNES until around 5 years ago.

6. Xbox 360, first great online console and the amount of games and fun you could have was endless

7. MatthiasSc

MatthiasSc n00b

According to me X-box and game cube are best system for games.

8. smayragrace

smayragrace Free Computer Games

I always prefer Xbox 360 because always better system for me!!!;)

9. Alton0

Alton0 n00b

It set standards for an astonishing game such as Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time. As well as setting the standards for a terrible game, like Superman 64.