Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

What's the most evil thing u;ve done to anyone or they have done to u?

Discussion in 'Hell' started by fruitybrain47, Nov 8, 2007.

1. kingjazzad12

kingjazzad12 Banned

lol i hid my mums keys once and i didnt go to school for 3 days rofl:roftl:
    also i forgot sry guys i once cripped dis guy permanently i kicked him in the spine and now hes in a wheelchair
    id like to see him try to slap me in the head or try to punch me in the nuts now

oh yeah, once wen i woz playin footy i got into a fight and dis guy broke my nose, i got up kicked him in da leg den wen he woz on da ground i kicked him in the jaw

apparently i broke his jaw and fractured his leg badly and while i was in hospital i woz wonderin how long itd take for my nose to heal

it took like 2 weeks as i rememeber and his leg "supposedly" got infected and he passed away

luckily he only had one member of the blood and that was his aunty who didnt like him very much as ive been told and his foster parents werent too angry i dont think

oh well he shouldnt of hit me for no reason hard in the stomach while playin a civilised game of footy

what a faggot

oh well, life goes on..... for me!!!:321:

2. Spooks

Spooks I LIKE

Wow, jazzad you really have bad attitude and like to kill people, lol^^

3. Jazzad u r really starting to scare me dude...

:fmad: / :)

4. kingjazzad12

kingjazzad12 Banned

good keep it way lol if u wonna meeet me im under ur bed

5. Oh, u r that ugly mouse that's been going inside my sheets every five minutes? U freako. If u want some just ask dude. lol. jk.

6. hustler

hustler THE KING OF GREEN

UMM me nd me mate were fucking around wit petrol nd the gerry can caught on fire so he put it in a bucket of water nd nearly lit his house on fire...lol (he lives next to a fireman)

7. lasth0pe

lasth0pe the flying dutchman xD

lol it's one of the stupiest and funiest and evil thing ive ever done at once :roftl:
    i looked a litle like harry potter when i was a child(before harry potter even was written so jk rowling just saw my picture and created harry :D) and after the first book came out people started to call me harry potter on school so one time i had enough of that crap so i started kicking evry1 who said i was harry potter i knocked 3 people out and the 4th guy i tried to hit in the face but i broke my freakin hand :roftl: , at least that guy ahd to go to the hospital to becouse i broke his nose :D:rcain:

8. Good story. Now tell me how ur dick fell off. lol.

9. lasth0pe

ill let you know when it happens u perv:thumb:

10. lasth0pe

by the way, that was a true story i was 12 years old not a child child (like 6 eyars old)

11. I'll wait patiently. Not really. lol.

12. Charismatic_Caterpie

Charismatic_Caterpie Professional Gamer

Probably racking my friend's nuts with a skateboard then kicking him in them while he was down.

It was pretty damn mean.

13. That was so sweet of u. lol.

14. tazo-10

tazo-10 n00b

once when i was playing with my friend in school one son of a bitch came and he hit me then i fucked his ass i beat him and i made him a ball

15. tazo-10

tazo-10 n00b

today i broke 1 guy's nose 2 guy's teeth and 1 guy's leg i am realy super kicker but my headmaster was angry.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2007
  16. Sasuke

Sasuke DeathNinja

haha well now.. i guess you can say im the one to pull the pranks. One time i was band. so what i did was simple. I simply put tobasco sause on my friends mouth peice of his instrument. he gaged and it was funny. Oh and as far as de-panting people goes it gets lame after awhile. try like super glueing something or just something you can make your own.

17. So there's a not-so-amateur-prankster in da house uh?? Interesting....

18. willkill0100

willkill0100 stone cold fan

i like tits yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy im crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i lik marsh mellows

19. R u spamming or something? I like those things two!!! lol.

20. kingjazzad12

kingjazzad12 Banned

lol thats not a mouse its my tongue. jkin! lol mouse in your sheets