Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Whats the most kind thing you have done?

Discussion in 'Heaven' started by APersonOfTheList182, Nov 4, 2008.

1. APersonOfTheList182

APersonOfTheList182 Just Dan

the most kind thing i have done is pick a girl instead of my friends....

2. I don't wanna judge you since I don't know the circumstances, but isn't it generally better to choose friends you've known for a long time over a girl that probably won't last that long (not to say you're a man-wh*** or anything)?

Personally, I've never done anything spectacularly kind (that I can think of), but I take blame for things my friends do all the time, and even took a suspension for a really good friend... I tend to try and be nice in general- a bunch of little things rather than one huge one.

3. APersonOfTheList182

APersonOfTheList182 Just Dan

well i guess it is but that girl likes me and i do too

4. LolaBunny

LolaBunny Best Thang youll eva meet

The most kind thing I have ever done

The most kind the I have ever done is take care of my mom all the time. When ever she needs me I'm there. I'm very protective of her.

5. Dr Tourettes

Dr Tourettes n00b

kindest thin i did 4 a friend was (and this is embarrassing as hell) some one ripped his shorts in half at school, so i give him mine during lunch walk all the way home(which is like 4 kms away) get a new pair of shorts go back to school late for class and teased by kids but now my friend beats peeps up that bully me and basiclly is a body guard:coolgleam:..... he is also very sorry i had to do it cause when i gave him my shorts and started walking home my gf came up to me and said i am disgusting and dumped me..:sad::sad:

6. funnygames018

funnygames018 n00b

i Have helped many poor ppl.......

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2009
  7. hehe

I remember 1 time the teacher yelled at my closest friend and i said fuck off miss:321:

8. The Alaskan Firedragon

The Alaskan Firedragon Stupid Boy Whore

Well, when we all get wrecked, I always volunteer to jump on the grenade. And I'm in wales, so it's less about grenades, more about IED.
    Anyways, I kinda have an ugly fetish, so it all works.