Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

What's the most pain you've ever inflicted on someone?

Discussion in 'Hell' started by <<PAIN>>, Feb 20, 2013.

Tags:
  1. <<PAIN>>

<<PAIN>> n00b

What's the most pain you've ever inflicted on someone?

2. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Which type do you mean? Emotional or physical?

3. Peach

Peach Back? Maybe?

Punching my brother in the nose. ._.
    Not on purpose though, he jumped from behind my door and it was out of reflex. D: He was bleeding!

4. Sicu

I managed to brake open my bother's head ^^. There was a lot of blood :D. But on the emotional side...hmm, I usually hit where it hurts the most^^.

5. Peach

Peach Back? Maybe?

LMAO? How did you do that?!

6. Sicu

Well long story, gonna try the short version of it. We were young, it happened about 19 years ago^^ so we were very young. I asked him to sit like a bench so I can get on him and grab a bottle but after I managed to get the bottle he moved so I accidentally dropped it exactly on his head :D. But rest assured that the bottle was not harmed at all, except for my brother's head that is^^ and damn there was a lot of blood :D.

7. emotional, well i made someone completely rethink there life, thats pretty painful.

I normally keep my hands to myself and i dont harm girls NO EXCEPTIONS. Let me think though, one time i kicked my brother in the throat and punched him in the gut, then kicked him in the nuts.

No blood but he was crying and spitting.

8. [zephyr]

[zephyr] Neo-Maxi Zoom Dweebie

Uhh well I kicked my sister in the face once lol
    It was when we were younger, we fought all the time!
    And one time we were fighting and I dropped her on the floor and kicked her in the face
    I know it was mean but we were angry kids ;P
    Now we get along just fine lol

In the 3rd grade I stabbed some kid with a pencil
    I dont know why I did it but I know I ended up making him bleed o__o
    Strange thing is I didnt get introuble for it lol the teacher just moved him away from me​

9. lead118

lead118 Guest

Hit my friend in the back of his neck with a kayak paddle after he laughed at me for falling in the water.

Accidentally smacked another friend in the face with a tree branch when were kids.

10. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

accidently shot my friend in the leg with a BB Gun that I had pumped like 1000 times.

11. <<PAIN>>

<<PAIN>> n00b

(booo) I
    -broke a kids arm through twisting it around his back, then pushing up towards his head
    -kicked several kids in the family jewels
    -shot several kids with a galil and AUG ( about 400 fps(I still do it to this day(tournaments)))
    -slamed the door on someone's arm
    -elbowed someone in the face
    -threw someone on a swing into a pole(not on purpose)
    ---the pain shall continue---

12. naughtylittlegirl

naughtylittlegirl I hate school life....x

Hehehe, I karate chopped my friend to the temple before, and I've also accidentally cut her with scissors. XD x

13. Unsleeping Virus

Unsleeping Virus Hiding from me? Cowards.

When I was like 8, I but a small chunk out of my brother's arm.

14. Ddestoryerofworlds2

Ddestoryerofworlds2 The Damn Alpha Man

As a small child I stabbed someone with a fork and said kid bled for it.

Grown up, more emotional torture, I basically talked said guy's will to live, he almost committed suicide (On suicide watch.)

All that guy did was talk shit to me, so I was like 'meh."

15. cyberfreak667

cyberfreak667 n00b

sadistic

-I beat the crap out of my brother once or twice every year since we were six.
    -i attend bdsm parties to demonstrate my skills with whips and various things on living people, often leaving welts, and occasionally lacerations
    -I am a member of a fight club
    -I have slammed another dudes face into the bar by way of the bar stool
    -i have broken someones arm
    -i have cut off someones finger using a sword while we were practicing

all in all i enjoy the screams. most of it was on purpose, ill let you guess what ones.

16. ???=_=???

???=_=??? sometimes silly

I hats hurting others but my um... other self enjoys it imencely.. we've shot people in the range because we knew the gaurds would blame them, knife palmed quite a few people(a knife palm is when you use your thumb side of hand to choke or break others windpipes...) and hit others with 4-wheeler's.... yeah... I'm not proud of any of it and I hate suffering m.p.d.