Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

whats the worst thing youve ever done?

Discussion in 'Hell' started by childrenofthekorn, Nov 15, 2008.

1. childrenofthekorn

childrenofthekorn Harbinger Of Death

IM not sure if there is a thread like this one but whats the worst thing you have ever done?\
    For me it would have to be 1 time i was beating the shit out of this kid and i almost killed him. i didnt mean to:sad:. but he lived

2. Valakai

Valakai Zaoc Doom Lady

Since this is Hell....

Ahem...I was caught having sex with my ex-boyfriend and his friend when my brother came in, we spent a few minute beating him so he wouldn't tell =/

3. lustfull sins

lustfull sins HEARTLESS ASSSHOLE

well i got in a knife fight and pegged this guys hand to a wooden fence with his own knife. that was fun :D

4. LolaBunny

LolaBunny Best Thang youll eva meet

The worst thing I have ever done

The worst thing I ever did was take advantage of this nerd that liked me. I made him do ever thing for me. The guy had it bad, but I had a good time doin it. He was just like a toy that I got to play with.

5. WickedUpgrades

WickedUpgrades Gaming Bitch.

Called a reverant a swear
    It was funny he was like :rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm: except it was :rtfb:

6. Gothic_Destroyer

Gothic_Destroyer Huh Right

:roftl:Worst thing i did was stab this boy in the shoulder when i was like 15.. I never got caught

7. wake206

wake206 DemonLord

nice... but the worst thing i've done is steal like five times from a mall for this girl i liked.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2009
  8. Lv_Ballerz

Lv_Ballerz n00b

fucked a bitch at the mall

9. noxteryn

noxteryn The Japan Man

I once had censensual sexual intercourse in the missionary position with a person of the opposite sex with the purpose of procreation.

10. REguy

REguy n00b

set fireworks off in my parents bed rooms:fmad:

11. Rael

Rael Yes I know I am young.

Where does my list end.

Well, in year 3 somebody broke my action figure so I beat him lol.

1 person likes this.
  12. yumatt

yumatt Dr0p De@d G0rge0us

i dont know wat the hell ur talkn about but i fucked my best friends girlfriend

13. RawrHunnii

RawrHunnii Rawr, Since1994.

Lol, I've done a lot of bad things, but mine was probably...

Hmm...
    Slamming this chicks face against a desk, for helping me ex-boyfriend cheat on me, then hitting it against a wall after her nose stopped bleeding.. Good thing she was the same size as me, & a damn stick, because I made her life a living hell for about 2-3 years. =D

14. UmbridgeOfDarkness

UmbridgeOfDarkness Master Of Darkness

wow alot of ppl have had sex or just beat someone up...lol
    worst thing i did was slam this guys face into his locker around 3 or 4 times

15. kilibko

kilibko n00b

Lol! I convinced some gay kid that I was a vampire, he offered to be my servant so I made him give me $30 every week for "raw steaks for blood" LOL! I told him that he HAD to get 30 every week. He sold so much crap and did so much to get my money! And it was worth it. Now I made him feel like a total moron by eating food in front of him. LOL!

16. Robbyboy

Robbyboy n00b

make someone 5 years younger than me give me £200 :D

17. doom night

doom night n00b

worst thing i ever did was punch this guy called rabby in the stumach and kick him in the head.

18. I purposely got in a fight with this fag who thought he was more tough than anyone and he always got into fights even though he wasn't very big or strong but yah he brought a knife and I broke his wrist and two of his fingers in self defense heh heh heh the fag got what he deserved :D

19. samantha1975

samantha1975 samantha1975

let a guy have his way with me in front of people

20. Scottish Legend

Scottish Legend Anybody still alive on here?

Worst? Standing on someone's head at rugby. I admit, I feel rather bad now...But he had rather annoyed me. o_O