Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

What's your view on Dubstep?

Discussion in 'Music' started by <<PAIN>>, Apr 6, 2013.

What do you think about Dubstep?

1. Stupidest thing ever.

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. I like it.

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. <<PAIN>>

<<PAIN>> n00b

To me it's total crap...

Sicu likes this.
  2. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

HATE ! It all sounds the same , it sounds like someone is taking a shit but is uncomfortable and it comes out sooo hard the toilet burst and it just comes out shit.
    It's terrible , at least the craze about it is dying. -.-" Maybe we can get back to good ol' songs , probably not.

Sicu likes this.
  3. <<PAIN>>

<<PAIN>> n00b

(Dam that was quick..) You see, the problem is that we cant have good ol' songs because Dubstep always has to rip the crap out of the one's that come out....

4. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Sorry dude but I can't vote in your poll since it has only two options and no middle one.

Either way, it depends on the person that is creating it. I like about 2 or 3 songs so far, the rest are.....incredibly not listenable, from my point of view that.

Also the past is named so because it has gone, it passed and will never return (normally it shouldn't), so having the good old music back is something that it can't really happen, at least not in this age full of hate.

And returning to your poll, my vote would've been either "Not Really" oder "A Bit" so I can't vote in it.

5. reezo93

reezo93 Love You B Xxxxx

Sorry but all you people hating on Dubstep obviously had no idea about it when it first started. I'm not trying to brag but I was as it's pretty much us "chavs" that started it. And yes it is absolute shit now that the Americans and posh kids have got their hands on it because they just use constant bass wobbles which sounds shit and they use no actual Dub rythms or echoes so you can't even really call this new "filthy" stuff "Dub"-step anymore.

WHERE THE FUCKS THE JAMAICAN DUB IN THIS BOLLOCKS. Dubstep was good before you could chill to it, it was proper stoner music. Now it's fucking shit and you have to be off you face on Ketamine or something just to be able to bare it.

Sorry to go on but if you play something like Rusko-Lions paw or Jahovah then i'll chill with ya but if you play Shrillex I will kik ya in the balls.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2013
  6. ???=_=???

???=_=??? sometimes silly

Eh depends... I'm ussually not in the mood though so yeah