Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

When do you think the world will end?

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by Brendan360, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Brendan360

Brendan360 Total jakie

I think it will end within the next 100 years because of the way it's going now.

2. Well, the way i see it, LIFE on earth might end in 100 years, but the earth itself won't end until it's engulfed by the exploding sun or a black 'ole or gets hit by a giant meteor or something similar

3. frankenfish

frankenfish Computer Guru

december 21, 2012

4. Sworddude198

Sworddude198 Black Mage

When the sun goes Supernova.

Oh and global warming is natural, just a little fyi.

Well, unless the moon breaks orbit first, then whatever meteor is large enough to cause some problems.

5. XxLittlexxWolfxX

XxLittlexxWolfxX Damn Proud Fur/Ameratsu

yea, either when the sun goes super nova or when we use up all our natural resources, half of us die out from that, and the other half die from war XD Or old age o_O lol

6. The Red Wizzard

The Red Wizzard Professional Gamer

Well

First The Sun Will Get Closer And Closer Every Year In The Year 3000 Then At 3020 The Sun Will Crash Into The Earth And Everyone Will Burn. This Wont Happen Either For Another 100 Or 1000 yrs.
    I Hope! :(
    Me [In Anime Version Not In Real Life] [​IMG]

7. Draconis479

Draconis479 Dancin the safety dance

The human race will probably kill each other off in wars, or various mega disasters. Such as a meteor hitting the planet or something like that. A meteor would most likely not destroy the earth just kill most, if not all, lifeforms. The ending of earth will most likely be the expansion of the sun or the human race itself.

For some reason I can't let this one go:
    Yes global warming would happen naturally, but not at the rate its going now. Naturally it would happen very slowly over the course of centuries. But with all the pollution that human beings put into the atmosphere, global warming has increased much faster than normal.

8. Sworddude198

Sworddude198 Black Mage

Draconis.

The worst period of Global Warming was before humans, and infact help set the way for humans to evolve.

9. frankenfish

do you know why it was really bad then? CUZ THERE WERE VOLCANOES EVERYWHERE SPEWING CO2 INTO THE ATMOSPHERE! now we have cars instead of volcanoes. you honestly think that spewing hundreds of thousands of tons of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere will have no effect? yes the earth goes through natural heating and cooling cycles but we are making it infinitely worse. stop buying into propaganda and start using your apparently dormant brain.

Draconis479 likes this.
  10. no fucking way!

What are u thinking the world is not going to end in a fucking 100 years!
    More like a millian smartass.:stupid::stupid::stupid::guns:

11. Brendan360

Brendan360 Total jakie

Your a f**king retard!Havent u thought of the way the world is going now?Read about global warming and u might just learn something.

12. DarkStar

DarkStar Banned

I can't remember exactly but wont mercury or mars fall out of orbit and crash into us.

13. loladin

loladin Whaddawhore

Explain the 60's then. If global warming theory is correct, the temperature should have gone up in that time. It went down, considerably too. As terrorist as this sounds, global warming is just the American Government's way of keeping third world countries poor. Ever wonder how much a solar panel costs compared to how much energy you get from it?

Its the 21st centuries excuse to slavery, apart from American government call it labor. Wind power and solar power is just the rich countries saying no, you can not advance and develop.
    Although this is an opinion thread, I guess anyone who disagrees is a terrorist and must be flamed until they either are forced to believe what America wants them to believe or die.
    But still, its quite funny, we are always told 'To recycle! CO2 WILL KILL US ALL!!1111' even though its a freakin' theory. The second its proven wrong the rebuttal with 'Its just a theory, its your fault for believing it'.
    Seriously, global warming is a cruel industry.

Back to topic,
    Hmm. Im hoping extinction via aliens that can shoot fire out of their anus. Though I am not holding my breath for it. So I will go with skynet pwning us. :p

14. greivous167

greivous167 Im 12 not 9 -_-

im not no d*mn terrorist but surprisingly i agree to like the upper quarter and a bit of that post.

to stay more on topic ill give them another 4 years to get the skulls before the mayan prophecy of ragnarok kills us all.

15. janat

janat n00b

Propaganda where? Propaganda is advartisment made by goverment to increases work force, or anyway of benefiting goverment.

16. frankenfish

bush=oil. thought everyone knew that....

17. lgeg

lgeg n00b

Agreed.. Oil is the deep center of many conflicts in the world today.

i also agree somewhat of what loladin said.

topic:

I am going to be the stereotypical hopeful guy who dies in the middle of the movie here... but maybe SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE, might find a solution to many of our problems... and maybe we can save the Earth before it goes Ka Pooft.

18. black_ice911

black_ice911 i like pie

the world's gonna end cuase of global wamin'

19. simp_kid

simp_kid web designer

December 21 2012 GOD>>:guns: :sad: <<EARTH

20. Draconis479

Draconis479 Dancin the safety dance

The reason that we really need to start developing alternative energy sources is because we are running out of oil. Well, oil that can be easily reached to be more precise. And yes solar panels and wind turbines cost a large amount of money. But eventually you will earn that money back. It won't be immediate, but most good things in life don't happen immediately. And the American government isn't the only government that is big on wind and solar power. The American government is actually years behind. Well maybe not the government but at least America as a whole. European countries are farther ahead than America in this race. I can't remember all of them but I know Germany and either Sweden or Switzerland are really big in solar and wind power. Plus America for one needs to cut its dependence on oil.

Well CO2 won't kill us. I mean it is a natural occurring source on the planet that some things use and need to survive. I still want to recycle. Partly because of global warming, although trash isn't a big cause of it. I believe in recycling for the general welfare of this planet. And global warming is a theory but something on this planet is accelerating the rise in the earth's temperature. I'm not saying that its for sure CO2 or anything like that. But we are doing something wrong and using oil and things like that sure isn't making it better.

Back to the topic, well I wouldn't hold my breath on the alien theory either. I still think it will be humans destroying themselves. A kinda depressing thought actually.

loladin likes this.