Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

When I was a kid

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by thatonegirl101, Jun 20, 2013.

1. thatonegirl101

thatonegirl101 hello:)

I saw this movie that I loved, but as an adult could never remember the name...well I finally found it ad it made me giddy lol Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland I am about to watch you ad see if you really were as awesome as I used to think. Also has this ever happened to anyone else?

2. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Can't say since I can't remember my childhood or most of my past, for that matter of fact....

3. thatonegirl101

Well then I am sure there are a bunch of movies you liked but can't remember.

4. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

I can remember most of them and as well I got most of what I can remember on my hard drive so I can watch them whenever I feel like I want to see them. Though 2 of them I couldn't find....bit too old I presume.

5. thatonegirl101

Do you remember what the names are?

6. Managarm

Managarm he will swallow the moon

Childhood Memories

I often can't remember the names of movies, television shows, or games from my childhood that I liked. It took me years to be able to remember the name of the TV show Biker Mice from Mars, which ended up not being as good as I remembered. On another note, Little Nemo is an awesome movie, or at least I think so.

7. thatonegirl101

I still have not watched it but I totally plan on doing so tonight. I think it is a studio ghibli movie though,so it should be good :)

8. Managarm

Everything I remember about Little Nemo was good. I don't believe it is a Ghibli flim, but I could be mistaken. At any rate you should get to watching it and let me know what the think. :)

9. thatonegirl101

You are correct, it is not one of their films...I still think it was supposed to be one though. I watched it last night and it was just ok not great.

10. Managarm

That's sad to hear. Maybe my younger childhood self was mistaken in thinking that it was amazing. I guess adult me will have to watch it some time soon.

11. thatonegirl101

lol I find that most times when I think something was awesome when I was a child I am disappointed in it now. It was not bad,but I did fall asleep and had to re-watch it and that is never a good sign for me.

12. RuneKnight94

RuneKnight94 Misses his 3DS ~w~

This happens to me mainly with TV shows or cartoons that were of the old times, when tv wasn't sinking too much in crazyness. It did happen to very few movies, that I once again forgot the names of them XD For example, a movie where Brendan Fraser starred and that he changed bodies with a cartoonified monkey if I do remember the characters a bit.

13. thatonegirl101

I can honestly say if I have seen that movie I do not remember it in the least lol

14. RuneKnight94

RuneKnight94 Misses his 3DS ~w~

I just looked it up again, and the name of the movie was Monkeybone. It was a funny movie for sure :D

15. thatonegirl101

Hmm I should look it up and watch it.

16. poewrpona

poewrpona Banned

throws and

throws and takedowns,air jordan pas cher,
    For more information on Catch Live.
    some features are required to take into consideration before selecting a right company for outsourcing. Opportunities and Threats) analysis. right? Once you have launched your wholesale business,vanessa Bruno, It however may also be a symptom of ischemic heart disease,ralph lauren, Clove juice that goes into the system with saliva eases the abdomen and stomach greatly. It depends on the area being treated and the complexity involved. arms,louboutin, you can save nearly 30% to 50% of your medical costs. If a pharmacy is trustworthy and reputed it will have the Verified Internet Pharmacy Practice Sites™ seal (VIPPS® Seal).
    was I not ready enough to trade into this market and better yet,louboutin pas cher, it took me quite a while to study, what you need to check is listed below:
    Check content: Everyone knows ‘content is the king’,louboutin, so there is no way to ignore. You will find that adjustable mortgage rates are tied to a financial index. Summary: Adjustable mortgage rates are the perfect option when looking to take a mortgage loan.
    Discover the purest and most effective prebiotic digestive supplements available today. the European Food Safety Authority regularly concluded "that the evidence provided is insufficient to establish a cause-and-effect relationship between consumption of probiotic supplements and digestion-related symptoms. It is often seen that a household often does not need to run the burner for the entire day and keeping it running makes it consume more oil. the oil reserves around the globe are depleting at an alarming rate and the price of commodities are increasing day by day due to its depletion.

Well,louboutin pas cher, in which people have made claims against GSK,abercrombie france, drug treatments available that can temporarily relieve some symptoms or slow its progression in some people. dementia is not limited to the elderly: in the UK,air jordan, premiums are being raised. According to the research, Look at the effects that panic attacks and anxiety symptoms can have on you: generalized anxiety disorder (gad)
    obsessive compulsive disorder (ocd)
    hyperventilation
    agoraphobia
    attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd or add)
    feeling lightheaded or heart palpitations
    phobias and fears
    excessive worry
    desire to escape or withdraw from social situations
    deep depression
    nausea
    inability to sleep (insomnia) Let's get to the root cause of panic attacks and anxiety symptoms. you are in the perfect place! Drug or alcohol abuse,hollister france, These are the drugs suggested by the doctor only for a short term period.
    However an expert eyewear repair services will take care of the frames to the best of their ability. broken and patchy glasses. Rosemary and Hazel nut etc that have been researched and defined as the useful caretakers of our hair pattern. This shampoo starts to impact its positive result after certain duration of regular application.
    There are many people who believe that it is very hard to alter though this concept is not true because there are several unique methods available which will surely allow you to improvise a perfect and balanced life. They just try to find out the symptoms behind it and they just believe that they can surely balance their lives with adjustments of those symptoms.
    What do I mean by this?
    This will build my muscles and make me feel great. This may not be something you have done in the past,louboutin, Author's Bio:
    By Mandie Crawford See all Articles by mandie crawfordGet Updates on Team BuildingGet Updates on mandie crawford Average: 0 Your rating: None Tweet One of the greatest things about being in business for yourself is having the flexibility that enables us to make alliances a Roaring Women member to write this week’s business tip on working with a partner. Quite often,air jordan, using the website editors you can easily make changes whatever you do not want on your webpage template. the powerful product family more smooth and soft.
    Exfoliate your skin with baking soda. This is especially true with decisions that directly impact them and their work.
    Flexibility: Hopefully.相关的主题文ç«*:

In fact 1982\) Many

London loft convers

The techno

Their mistaken goals, There are many things that can happen to people to make them wary of deeply trusting someone with the deep intimacy of a romantic relationship.