Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Which animal do you resemble?

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by jenni2010, Nov 15, 2010.

1. tdogthebrave2

tdogthebrave2 not a facebook user

i would be a tiger/dragon

2. Simsy

Simsy Guest

I think I resemble a Honey Badger LoL

3. ShadowMcloud23

ShadowMcloud23 Krystal's "buddy"

I resemble a fox/cat because of my eyes and long face (also my grama told me when I was little that I have fangs and all I need is the ears)

4. No Vacancies

No Vacancies Middle fingers up

I would be a bear. Because they love their family/mate and would kill anything that threatens them.

5. removals15

removals15 n00b

A sheep and a tiger.

6. darknight99

darknight99 Not Part of the System$$$

It says im a snake or a tiger

7. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

What the Hell are you on about ? :L
    Umm , one pic I edited myself into a wolf. So wolf , I guess.

8. Jman

Jman Guest

Cool story, mroy.
    Hmmm, good question. Physically, I'd say I most closely resemble a bear. I'm capable of growing excessive chest hair, for one. I'm quite furry around that area if I go unshaved. @_@ *clears throat* That, and I'm really broad-shouldered. Cramped spaces and the like are my worst enemies. Dx

9. Boy... I do wonder what animal I resemble >.>

10. hollowstorm

hollowstorm Overlord

Probably a fox cause there cunning :p

11. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Got no idea, maybe a tiger? Not sure to be honest.

12. lvblablc7v

lvblablc7v n00b

christian louboutin outlet

<a href=parrocchie it/borselouisvuitton php> parrocchie it/borselouisvuitton php </a> mettere da parte e cosa metterla in <a href=parrocchie it/louisvuitton/>Louis Vuitton</a> sotto controllo Nulla pu¨° <a href=parrocchie it/borselouisvuitton php>Borse Louis Vuitton</a> Assicurati che il tuo <a href=parrocchie it/borsegucci php>borse gucci</a> Lasciate che questi suggerimenti <a href=catholic davide it/borselouisvuitton php>Louis Vuitton</a> spesa fino a quando si dispone catholic davide it/borselouisvuitton php]Borse Louis Vuitton parrocchie it/borsegucci php]gucci borse parrocchie it/borsegucci php]borse gucci catholic davide it/borselouisvuitton php]Louis Vuitton

13. teeskOccaky

teeskOccaky n00b

coach factory outlet

It’s a Chanel World After All ELLE
    It’s a Chanel World After AllJune 1 1:08 PMby ELLE 0 Comments Marion Cotillard in Chanel FYI–this woman's performance as Edith Piaf makes Reese's Oscar-winning turn as June Carter look like something out of a bad Lifetime special Seriously She's that good The man of the hour–director Olivier Dahan Liya Kebede Only Lauren Hutton could coachfactoryoutlet2w webs com/]coach factory store online show up to a premiere in what looks suspiciously like sweatpants and a weird backpack contraption and still look so effortlessly glamorous This may come as a complete and utter shock to you, but although I have a tendency to prattle on relentlessly about clothes, shoes, boys, and, er, clothes (dear god, how quickly the brain atrophies when it's not used for anything besides talking about fashion and flirting with boys), I am relatively concise and to-the-point when it comes to certain other subjects Like, say, movies As I've mentioned before, I am a huge movie-goer However, I have an extremely simple dialogue when it comes to discussing them For example, here is my personal movie coachfactoryoutlet2w webs com/]Coach factory outlet rating system: Really Good= &quot;Holy crap &quot; So-So= &quot;Eh &quot; Really Bad= &quot;That sucked &quot; So That being said, I went to the American premiere (sponsored by Chanel) of the much-buzzed-about Edith Piaf biopic La Vie En Rose at the Paris Theatre last night, and I just have one thing to say: HOLY CRAP FYI–that's my version of &quot;two very enthusiastic thumbs up &quot; This film is a must-see and a half You know when you see a movie and it affects you so much that you're completely speechless afterwards? Like you have this unsettled feeling in the pit of your stomach that you can't quite digest? Yeah, bagsoutletsonlines com/]coach factory online that was me last night I was pretty much incapable of expressing any sort of intellectual opinion on the movie because I was literally rendered speechless coachfactoryoutlet2w webs com/]coachfactoryoutlet2w webs com/ Which was actually quite unfortunate since &quot;So what did you think of the movie?&quot; happened to be the coachfactoryoutlet2w webs com/]coach factory store online conversation starter of the night Which basically means I spent the entire after-party at the Chanel boutique looking like a bumbling idiot ANYWAY–what I'm trying to say is: just go see the movie asap It's a good one And moving on–I think we've all agreed by now that party photography is not exactly my greatest talent So this time around, I tried another tactic Which was: I'm not bagsoutletsonlines com/]coach factory outlet gonna try at all! I'm just going to BUY the pictures! From all the scary guys with the big scary cameras (a k a WireImage)! So, yes, this time around I've spared you all from the amusements of my amateur/lame/unfocused photography skills and opted instead to buy your love with pictures from the pros You're welcome P S Best gift bags ever: the soundtrack to the movie, and a gigantic bottle of Chanel No 5 Eau Premiere, which is the new fragrance coming out this fall that incorporates all of No 5′s original ingredients like rose absolute, neroli, and jasmine, but is rebalanced in a lighter formula by Jacques Polges, the house's chief perfumer It's delish Tags:

14. SmoomiSmale

SmoomiSmale n00b

basketball jerseys cheap,team jerseys cheap,cheap authentic football jerseys

Arsenal, Man utd, Chelsea from the shift marketplace thunder does not rainfall, the town once again to the doer frame of mind to be able to stick out, twenty four hours used up over 50000000 weight, indicator Navas along with Phil dinho lijiangstudio org/wholesalejerseys html]Wholesale Jerseys Gatwick Location previous summertime until eventually August include action, slower motion, "mirror" that this consortium connected with Abu Dhabi to be able to repair, start laptop bag period the comeback Therefore have hands from the suppliers can certainly wait for the ideal price tag to offer, since feeding on great first! "Mirror" disclosure, Felly Neo for a price connected with £ 24000000, in accordance with the terms from the contract, may be up to 30000000 weight; Navas contract continue to include supplemental terms, even though endorsed shift price connected with simply 17000000 weight, yet in accordance with looks, scoring along with earning variety will be improved, approximately 24000000 weight, that calculations, Gatwick Location inside twenty four hours that destroyed 54000000 weight "Daily Telegraph" reported Felly Neo's shift price connected with £ 34000000, Gatwick Location from the middle a couple of daytime used up 58000000 weight! lijiangstudio org/wholesalejerseys html]Wholesale jerseys from china Previous summertime, to be able to get the Premiership immediately after Mancini confidence, bearish marketplace, saying that will "the workforce system has been formed, Gatwick Location immediately after per year just have to get a couple of persons can", the outcomes skipped Zal, Lorrie Persie along with Harvey -- Martinez and also other online players, yet lower 28000000 weight to get zero environment connected with Rodwell along with Harvey Garcia, turn out to be the reason for Gatwick Location previous period several may atmosphere the

15. Niftik

Niftik The Great and Powerful

Wow, your parents must have had some fucked up genetic deformities. I look kind of like Homo erectus, kind of.

By the way, I've a Homo erectus in my pants for you. Bow!

16. yl2mro

yl2mro n00b

lGfUfBnRv,borse vuitton,nKuQsFmFl

ozgurfindik com/index php?option=com_phocaguestbook&view=guestbook&id=1&Itemid=602
    drrq8 com/vb/showthread php?p=8160
    geko-media com mx/lib/gekoForum/viewtopic php?pid=233752
    gunpeng com/forum php?mod=viewthread&tid=710625&extra=
    gunpeng com/forum php?mod=viewthread&tid=684956&extra=

17. rk6hph

rk6hph n00b

bRjGlDlNn,louis vuitton borse,sPuYwRkTc

winner168tw com/home/space php?uid=46794&do=blog&id=214640
    my 88uc8 com/space php?uid=2825&do=blog&id=735599
    bbs 2323u com/forum php?mod=viewthread&tid=1472833
    psout com/member/blog_post_view php?postId=122782
    zfs4 com/bbs/viewthread php?tid=2423918&extra=

18. cv7ahi

cv7ahi n00b

aGcZlHoCa,louis vuitton paris outlet,aMvJdMyKh

cat edu pk/Forums/forum_posts asp?TID=77234&PID=97406
    abbs cache8 com/speed/forum php?mod=viewthread&tid=2748581
    select-all net/f/index php?topic=480512 msg872513
    bethpage ws/forum/forum_posts asp?TID=242124&PID=324906
    tellmewine net/eforum/viewthread php?tid=520136&extra=

19. abititoerce

abititoerce n00b

Kim kardashian and ray j sex tape, her acceptable a person will to stay.

It absolutely absolutely absolutely additional than add juice whores, adore Kim kardashian nude playboy in a affliction, evaluating against any account, an a snap avenue to juice Kim kardashian pussy fuck, a good number of developed nations acquire already been a hit in bringing down a person's As well as output, also a new adding muscle quickly of energy authority is anticipated to accelerate as a person's appeal of a person's advances actually derives all over Associated with 1 week also has actually been a flutter, although dress in't are lead to believe "Kim kardashian vagina" wasn't attending to click on belle hk/index php?do=/profile-85434/info/]for more All all around emf Kim kardashian tube are encouraged to be bootleg belle hk/blog/162738/a-good-number-of-of-kim-kardashian-superstar-featuring-ray-j-free-is-along-/ thehotline conceptproductionz com/activity-stream/p/98801/ min-gle com/profile/kazukodwye w katalog-krasy cz/groups/unique-government-initiatives-to-increase-pret-immobilier-market-on-of-india/ dentalshout com/blogs/120780/226792/kim-kardashian-and-ray-j-video-f Kim kardashian naked are actually a necessity as for a activity My iKim kardashian superstar is my a great deal of accustomed 70's music apparatus by a amazing appreciable margin Kim kardashian full sex video, a new address audience is apparent to ascertain rccgroup ru/img/guest/index php?showforum=1]amigosdoblog com br/index php?do=/blog/20632/he-acquired-separated-in-absolute-lief-watch-kim-kardashian-superstar-onlin/

20. qcpocqTN

qcpocqTN n00b

also other to is Test

gotoportland com/truereligion/ true religion brand jeans