Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Which is better Hell or nothing after death?

Discussion in 'Heaven' started by PVT.ChanE.Pototo, Dec 4, 2008.

1. PVT.ChanE.Pototo

PVT.ChanE.Pototo CHAN!

Lots of times i think if i would die and before i did, i did somthing so that has got me into hell(not saying i would) but if the athists were right and nothing happend it just ended would i have rather be punished for it than being let off the hook into nothingness?
    But which is worse nothhing or hell?:confused:

:ninja:

2. dmen

dmen Angel of Death

nothing because ur ther with no1. eventualy ud go insane

3. Nollog

Nollog n00b

Nothing would indeed be better than hell.

4. SoccerGal82

SoccerGal82 Love Playing Spadee

:Dlol@nollog !!

5. Nollog

Nollog n00b

I think you're cute.

6. Kyoujin

Kyoujin Growls engraved over time

Hmmm, lets see how simple I can answer this petty little arguement.

Hell: Another world where the "souls" of people are sent if they did something really bad *cough*and politicians*cough*, where they get tortured until the end of time.

Nothing: ...Nothing explains nothing, dont you agree thats the best explanation for nothing? :p

Its really unclear what will happen to us when we die because we can't communicate with the dead, unless Magic was real and there are such thing as Shamans or Necros <<, we will never know until we ourselves die, sucks how life is, ain't it? Or should I say Death >>.
    But anyways, lets just say Christian's, Catholic's, and the Jewish theorys about heaven and Earth are real in this one dimension, and my people, the Athiest's theory about nothing at all after death was in this other dimension, then all of a sudden I die in both places at the same time, and lets just say that I killed my mother and raped her corpse (only an example), and poof I go to Hell, and I did the same thing on the other. Now I'm in a position where all I am is staring at nothing, perhaps not even staring at all since I'm dead and my eyes and brain just rots, and in this other phenomena where I am being tortured by these creatures called devils and I'm feeling pain 24/7, and will for eternity, and back to the other phenomena, where I'm just sittin there, feeling nothing, probably don't even exist, not a care in the world, kinda makes you think of a vacation after being George Bush's babysitter, don't it :D

So yeah, I would rather in a world of nothing than a world of pain and agony.

7. MegaMan

MegaMan Guest

Holy 5h!7 D50, that made absolutely no sense. Couldnt even read that whole paragraph, I was starting to feel compelled to do physical harm to my self about half way through. I got the message that you hadnt the slightest comprehension of what you were trying to say, oh well.

I know saying this is hypocritical, because I myself have begun one, but this was not an arguement to begin with, lmao.

Hell is simply believed to be a place where bad people go to pay their toll, no more detail is needed and the nothingness, IMO is where you just simply cease to exist, completely, meaning you are no longer a conscious mind, but of course we will never know. Thats just how I think.

But anyway back on topic, I would rather not exist than be in hell forever.

8. unsummoner

unsummoner kick'n stones

nothing would be better

guys and girls (hello laddies) one thing none of you have mentioned if there were nothing then you would not know anything and yoou would not exist mentally. Ahh theres a thought to ponder on.

9. Kyoujin

Kyoujin Growls engraved over time

Now you know how I felt when I first saw Ghost in the Shell with their darn Tachikoma's conversations :D

I know what I said megaman, I was the one who wrote it down, if you didn't understand, well than anime did improve my social skills after all :p.

What I was trying to say is that Hell is just a theory and so is nothing, we may never know the truth behind the afterdeath until we die ourselves, suck ain't it? :D
    And to state my answer more directly I would rather be in nothing than Hell, unless some people here are Satanists << >>.

10. imscary2

imscary2 el jeffe

if you are asking if it is better to suffer in fire for a debated amount of time or if our existence to end as if one would turn off the light. i would go with the nothingness

11. Nollog

Nollog n00b

Pssst, Kevin... Jews don't believe in hell. That was an invention of the early Christian church to scare believers.

12. LolaBunny

LolaBunny Best Thang youll eva meet

Hell or nothing after death

I'll have to say nothing after death. Why can't we just have this never ending party when we die.:party::beer:

13. BerryEternal

BerryEternal o________O

uh..

Nothing of course! Hell is supposed to be a place for you to suffer FOREVA, most people say that you go to hell because you have done things wrong in your life...so you get Payback in hell...Its hard to explain if you don't know what i mean..

14. velman1

velman1 DBZ FAN FOR LIFE!!!!

wait what do you mean nothing? from what i think you mean by that i would say hell is worse

15. Tehman

Tehman [Heart o' Gold]

Neither. I'd rather be alive and well. Woo ;D

16. theblack7

theblack7 wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

why does everyone just say hell is bad? hell might be cool but nothing would be weird no colour (not even black) yet nothing is something.

17. fgplayer

fgplayer ;3

I would rather have nothing than hell.

18. Deadly shot

Deadly shot The Offensive Type!

...both!​

19. donjoaoresort

donjoaoresort n00b

Nothing will be better

John
    Don Joao Resort

20. hmmletmethink

hmmletmethink the picture bellow is me

mine

HELL will be ultimate pain and torture forever and ever and thats not good... athiest death is probobly like being asleep. and heaven is like christmas day everyday!

so yeah... if i had to chooses between atheist death and hell i wud rather sleep forever.
    but i wud relly like to go to heaven.

... oh and i hope i dont have insomnia when i die because then i wud wake up in my coffin... hehe