Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Which is Better Strwrs the force unleashed or Strwrs Bttle frnt 2

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by danielred45, May 29, 2009.

Which game is better

Poll closed Jun 28, 2009.
  1. Starwars the force unleashed

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Starwars battle front two

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. danielred45

danielred45 Marine Phreak

which of those two games do you like better? :trooper:

2. Saintnight

Saintnight Banned

I played star wars battlefront 2 over at my friends house. I don't know about anybody else, but 32 bots, including yourself, battling it out does make things epic, especially since the game follows classes like TF2

3. warren93

warren93 Manbearpig awareness

battlefront all the way. it was like an online game but not online. first one was good bcus u had flying vehicles on land levels, second one was good bcus u had the level where u hav all heroes and villains, also the space fites were cool. hopefully the third one (and it has been confirmed yay!) will hav both of these. ive looked the 3rd one up and the story apparently is the dark side of obi wan :S

4. marl

marl n00b

:coolgleam:battle front is the best, its just amazing , it feels like you are actually in a war.:coolgleam:

5. MapleStory

MapleStory Divide by 0. I dare you.

Looks like I'm the first to say Star Wars The Force Unleashed. I mean I do like Battle Front, It's just that I prefer being evil and killing hundreds upon hundreds on people. And doing it myself, makes me feel like an almighty reincarnation of satan. Although I may be adding to much detail :p

6. theblack7

theblack7 wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i like battlefront but it gets borring when you complete it and every match is the same for me you just go in and kill all of the enemy troops its just tooo easy so i went for force unleashed because its like a episode 3 1/2 and you get to change his color lightsaber and you get to have a lot of cool costumes.

7. kerrod8

kerrod8 I Better Find Your Heart.

Battlefront 2 is the best. It actually feels real. And the gameplay is better.

8. warren93

warren93 Manbearpig awareness

to be fair its prety much the same with call of duty games except ppl only play them to lvl up. once they get top lvl tho they will practically be playing for nothing unless they go for challenges

9. yumatt

yumatt Dr0p De@d G0rge0us

Bf2

BF2 easy i've got both and focr unleashed no griendly matches and no guns

10. Tharin

Tharin Guest

BF2 by far for me...