Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

which is your favorite GTA

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by hiden ninja, May 9, 2010.

1. hiden ninja

hiden ninja n00b

I like GTA san andreas:):rcain::roftl::thumb:

2. warren93

warren93 Manbearpig awareness

gta san andreas obviously:
    - big map
    - jet pack
    - planes
    - car modification
    - etc

3. In the GTA series I like GTA 4 very much. Because the graphics are excellent than other GTA games. The sound track is mostly made up of in-game radio stations. The story is also good than other GTA games. GTA 4 takes place in a redesigned version of Liberty City consisting of four boroughs, based on four of the boroughs of New York City.

4. Wes82

Wes82 Dark Ninja

There are all good ...

The most i liked though was vice city ...

5. alphagirl

alphagirl Banned

I like GTA 4 the most. It has great characters. The story in combinations with the graphics make it in my opinion the best GTA.

6. Deathsabre

Deathsabre Enmity of Ages

Gta 4 at the moment, as I'm still playing it.... But San Andreas is still my all time favourite :thumb:

7. Leonn

Leonn ^^ Just a guy...

San Andreas for me. I only played GTA 4 for about 45 minutes though so I can't judge very fairly against it.

8. Nous Etions Perdus

Nous Etions Perdus Admiral Troll

San Andreas. I only ever play that or Liberty City Stories, which is shit compared to SA.

9. DJ Toxik

DJ Toxik Super cool 2 the homeless

Well, by a narrow decision between 4 and SA, im going with for...probably just because of the fact 4's story line kept me more occupied and i seemed to enjoy it more for some reason. Dont get me wrong, SA was a DAYUM of a game, with all those little bits that were just that awesome, and it would have been cool if 4 had all that SA had, and dare i say, ENHANCED SA's little bits ( e.g jetpack ) it would have been...EPIC!

But yeah, GTA4 takes the cake IMO

10. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

San Andreas, because its the only one I have :]

11. Flounce

Flounce Tactical Wordsmith

100% completed Vice City. And it had the best missions.

San Andreas was good for messing about, but it's size let it down. Later on the missions had you driving for ages to the middle of nowhere, doing a few bits of stuff and then going back. It was like "Look at me I'm massive!" but it was like an empty kind of massive.

12. Dare-Devil

Dare-Devil Dare-Devil

For Me GTA-4 is the best, exceptional graphics and the role of Niko Bellic is also amazing. Although Liberty City may not differ greatly from Niko's homeland, being different and standing out is definitely a major theme with Grand Theft Auto 4

13. Sephon Mcjagger

Sephon Mcjagger I am A lotus Prince

i like gta vice city thats my favorite for the music

14. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

I love GTA , mine's also Vice city. First one I played from the series. :O

15. Sophiya

Sophiya n00b

Hello

I like GTA sanandreas its awesome....

collegefootballwinning

16. The Sims

The Sims I aint a game >.

Crazilly enough, I have played every single GTA including GTA1, GTA2, GTA London, GTAIII, Vice City, San Andreas, Gta IV, GTA ballad of gay tony & Lost and damned

GTA 1 & GTA 2 was birdseye view if any1 can remember, so they were pretty porr (but dont get me wrong they were fucking awesomne at the time ^^)

I found GTAIII the best as I was younger, and never played a game as violent before lol Plus the fact that it was free roaming just blew my mind xD

Vice city is the best for the music, love the 80's theme. San andreas was a massive blockbuster, had so much content put into it.. But right now considering the xbox 360 and ps3 is out.. They have better graphics and the new GTA games are awesome. They just loook so real

17. RoyMinnett

RoyMinnett n00b

I've played Vice City the most and it was one of my favorites.

San Andreas was also quite good.

Though I couldn't complete either, but both were quite good.

18. AdamParore

AdamParore n00b

I've not played all the versions of GTA, but from those which I've played, San Andreas is my favorite.

I loved that.

Now planning to get the latest version of GTA :D

19. GRAND THEFT AUTO 4

gta 2 and vice city in a close second but gta 4 has an amazing feel and has a lot of character, one of my favorite games ever (sorry master chief)

20. LittleWhiteNerd

LittleWhiteNerd WHISPER KICK!

San Andreas has always been my favourite..