Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Which relationship do you think most important?

Discussion in 'Heaven' started by melodyeye, Jun 15, 2010.

1. melodyeye

melodyeye n00b

Which relation do you think most important in your life?
    Husband and wife? Parents and Children? Brothers and sisters? Or friends
    Before I always think that the love between parents and children is most important in my life.
    But after I marry, I find that husband and wife relation is most important. Because husband or wife is the one who will stay with you all your life until you die. I mean if you lucky enough can find the one who can stay with you whole life.
    What do you think?

2. I would stay with my family my whole life and my wife :D

3. if i lost 1 i would be sad rest of my life

4. Edeline

Edeline n00b

I would pick friendship. Because I love my friends and have come close to losing them too many times because of a guy, and am happy I picked friendship instead of relationship.

Attached Files:

5. Audrena

Audrena n00b

I guess “wife/husband” because after marriage we have to spend with her/him rest of our lives until we die.

6. friendship

i believe that all relationships are important, but friendship is the most important one. when your to scared or to embarassed to go to your parents,who do you go to? your friends. when your so angry and so pissed at your brothers and sisters, who do you go to to vent? your friends. when you get kicked out of your house or your house becomes hostile with arguements, who lets you stay over? your friends. when you kids wont give you time to relax and you start to die inside because of them, who babysits then lets you goout to the spa for a weekend? your friends. your friends, well, atleast your good, true, trustworthy friends will always be there for you, weill always give you a shoulder to cry on, a comforting hug, the time of day, money for gas, money to help pay the bills. your friends will give you an umbrella when its raining hard outside, and will never let you feel lonely. friendship, to me, is the most important relationship.

7. alphagirl

alphagirl Banned

i think wife/husband is the most important relationship, it's hard to choose.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2011
  8. Easy Thighs

Easy Thighs Verbal Masseuse

Husband and wife/ Significant other.

A happy sex life is top of my list

9. beats (b)

beats (b) n00b

my girlfriend by 100 miles :thumb:

10. The Sims

The Sims I aint a game >.

Anybody who does not pick family has serious issues

Your family bring you up, show you what is right and wrong, learn you how to love

Having a girlfriend or boyfriend is not the be all - end all

Obviously at 1 point in life you may want to have a wife and kids, and maybe become a family together, but at the age I am at now, I would not be here if it was not for my parents. I think people write things before they even think about it.

I actually sat back for a while and had a long think about how much my family mean to me, and how they will always remain in my heart

Thumbs up to this thread however, very interesting subject

11. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Well I am thinking about children because they are the future. Our parents will die before us, then we will perish as well and our children will live on and they will be the future of this planet and world. So for me my children are important, parents and children to be more exact and precise.

But every type of relation has it's benefits.

12. [zephyr]

[zephyr] Neo-Maxi Zoom Dweebie

Parents and Children
    Only because I have son and he means everything to me
    He is literally the most important person in my life
    I know it sounds kinda corny but I never really knew what it ment to really love someone untill I had him :3
    Next in my opinion would be;
    Brothers and Sisters
    Husband and Wife
    Then friends because well some friends dont stick around forever​

13. lead118

lead118 Guest

Parents and children. Without good parental role models children have such a smaller chance of growing up to be successful.

14. Husband and wife. Your parents are only there until you grow up, your spouse has to be there forever whenever. Friends are second most important because true friends never let you fall. Brother and sister, i hate my brother and a lot of times a sibling is hell, so its up to them whether they wanna be a conniving sellfish jackass or your closest relative.

AngelOfLight likes this.
  15. Rayanrow

Rayanrow n00b

I think parents and children is more important

Sicu likes this.
  16. Unsleeping Virus

Unsleeping Virus Hiding from me? Cowards.

That's your opinion. Ever heard of a bastard? You know, that child that one or both parents didn't want, but didn't want to abort, so they birthed it and pretty much gave no fucks? A lot of people wouldn't be here if it weren't for their parents, but some people just plain hate their families. Now again, that's your opinion, and this is mine.

PSH HAHAHAHAH! Wow, I laughed. :roftl:
    Who told you that lie? Ever heard of a divorce, man? And if you go to the whole "the bible/church says it," not many people get married on a bible or by a church anymore. And even if they do, they still divorce.
    NOTE: THIS IS AN OPINION. FEEL FREE TO HAVE YOUR OWN.

But, I'd have to say friendship. You can go through life with your entire family hating you, never getting married or having a girlfriend; you can die a virgin, but if you have no friends, you didn't live. Meeting other animals that you get along with is one of the greatest things on the planet.

AngelOfLight likes this.
  17. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Interesting way of looking at life. But I have to agree with you that you are somewhat right.

18. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Kik: Ashikabi_

This one really depends on how someone really looks at it.

Some grew up without parents so it would be friendship...

But then some don't have many friends so it becomes Parent's/Family.

I will have to go with family, just because (for some) They raised you to become who you want to be. Then again that isn't always true...but I think you get the point.

19. Big_Cat

Big_Cat Friendly Sabertooth

I would have to go with husband and wife. That is supposed to be the one person that you can share anything with. Your best friend in the world. Not only due to the sexual aspects, but every other aspect as well. They are the one person that you should be able to trust with knowing all your faults, fears, insecurities, and even your fantasies. No other relationship can touch that one. Even your children eventually grow up and have their own lives.

Everyone of those relationships are important, but that one is easily the most important one. I may not be married, and until I find that I won't be.

20. Ddestoryerofworlds2

Ddestoryerofworlds2 The Damn Alpha Man

This matter is for the "Eye of the Beholder" sort of deals.

Some people have happy childhood/good families, so they pick family.

Others had to depend the skill to make friends easily and depend on them, thus friendship.

Others find lovers, and develop a 'NEED" for them, for a romantic relationship.

There are even people who had crappy parents, social out classes AND fail the tests of "love." Those souls turn to God/their maker, or no relationship at all.

The truth?

I am the last one. I always help, and save the day. I make life for the people I know to be better.

But everyone lets me down. And for some reason I learned to accept it.