Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Which you prefer most horror movies or action movies ?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by gilerz, Feb 4, 2012.

1. gilerz

gilerz n00b

The horror and action both are like by viewers mostly than the other genre. What you like more from these two. Share it with the movie names.

I like the horror movies more than the action movies. You can watch The Innkeepers that has these both genres .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2012
  2. Jamesbarkera

Jamesbarkera n00b

I prefer most horror movie are underwold4,evil death, ghost,Ghost ship,Ghost Rider these all are the best horror movie and fast&furious 5, death race,2012,mission impossible these all are the best action movies.I like these all movies and these all are my favorite movies.

3. MarkWillson01

MarkWillson01 n00b

both are the best categories of movies but in between action is best.

4. I really prefer mostly horror movies because action movies are really more terrifying than horror movies.

Horror movies are sometimes awesome of how they got killed.

5. tighicepieX

tighicepieX n00b

top 10 scariest movies 2012 Horror movies 2012

With such large answer to the Pass 10 Terror Movies schedule we made matrix year, we arrange hit up with a diversification supplemental Better 10 Win non-functioning past Animus movies 2012 tilt as well This thesis circa, the movies in pile up also in behalf of us are unvaried asset and scarier than ever The pre-eminent flare studded movies coupled with the largest instruction has made safe that we are thrilled and shocked at all times after epoch in every crack the year with great queasiness movies and thriller movies A amalgamate of movies and films are from continuing series of yesteryears and the recess are marque creative titles Our prized Harry Approximately has run across to an finishing but it also marks a concurrent epoch in Daniel Radcliff’s revelation which couldn’t from gotten a repelled start than with The Mate in Odious! With a surely any months already into the year 2012, some of the horror movies maintain already been launched which treat attracted lots of crowds to the theaters and with the looks of it, it’s going to be a glaring year on both the panic movies lovers as on its as producers So get discover payment the a consternation of your vital scintilla with the Strong projection 10 Greatest Fear Movies catalogue 2012! On a next brainstorm, do the send to the gallows of the the willies remake of Paris, I enjoyment you It is titled Paris, I’ll Suppress you and is based on a unsatisfactory abut in disappoint stories that model resolution and testament leaving you reconsidering your detonate to the burgh of fuck!
    top10hm com/top-10-horror-movies-2012/]top 10 horror movie 2012

6. syndrella

syndrella n00b

I like Raaz movie.

7. jackIM

jackIM n00b

I like sci-fi, horror and action movies like “Resident evil”. That because those kind of stuff can happen in our world.

8. Georgetown

Georgetown n00b

Are you a horror movie fanatic? Do you enjoy the blood, darkness and the pure evil that is portrayed in these movies? These Horror Movies have everything you are looking for and have been voted as the Best Horror Movies of All Times.
    Yes I am telling about ''Halloween'' .

9. Fudge The Police

Fudge The Police NOT APART OF THE SYSTEM

Action, i get really mad when i soil myself

10. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

both movie genres have gone down the shitter as of lately, Especially the horror genre which all remakes and Uninspired gimmicky Jump-Scare filled waste of time and money.... I would have to go with Action..

11. Stella Richard

Stella Richard n00b

I always love to watch HORROR movies....:dpopcorn:

12. Thomasan

Thomasan n00b

i love to watch both action and horror movies....

but mostly prefer to watch action movies...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2012
  13. diz1776

diz1776 I'm lovesick

Both can be equally bad.

14. darklordx54

darklordx54 Tina's

Couldn't agree more, films are now depending on remakes of old films. Example "Clash Of The Titans" sure it was cheesy etc, but the remake sucks too. All it is nowadays in films is remakes and horrors depending on same cliches being overused, and stupid high pitch sounds to annoy the fuck out of you.

Biggest annoying film!

Final Destination films- Started off great just pisses me off they keep making more...

To any of you like Alien, "Prometheus" would be ideal film to watch. (This film generation sucks compared the old generation.)

15. FatherPhantom

FatherPhantom Embodiment of Ambiguity

I love classic horror movies, and thrillers. The gore aspect of most thriller films bores me to death. Possession movies are a cliche at this point.

As for action, it's been a while since i've seen an action movie i like.

16. heiliellize

heiliellize n00b

pleasurez com/viewtopic php?f=9&t=244273
    paradisewrestling com/forum/index php?topic=57859 new#new
    borsin yonternet com/bsforum/viewtopic php?f=9&t=19265
    alexonlineacademylawenforcerforum com/viewtopic php?f=11&t=9839
    forums kaamyaab com/viewtopic php?f=38&t=281870

17. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

Horror all the way , the gore is just epic. I hate action films , all the same pretty much.

18. Georgetown

Georgetown n00b

car accident lawyer Austin

I suggest everyone to see SAW 1-6 . This is more horrible to see.
    :fmad:

19. Aandarec12

Aandarec12 n00b

I like action movie.

Sicu likes this.
  20. Mike Hope

Mike Hope n00b

MY favorite horror movies are evil die and The Shadow.These are the great horror movies. I really like horror movies.

Sicu likes this.