Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

who is your worst teacher for school

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by yumatt, Apr 3, 2009.

1. yumatt

yumatt Dr0p De@d G0rge0us

mines Mr. Naiker from St Dominics College whats yours

2. NoE

NoE Pride ♥

Mine is my Japenese teacher; Ms. Box she is the biggest physco, she once shoved my school desk into my leg >=(

3. yumatt

yumatt Dr0p De@d G0rge0us

crazy teacher you should sew her

4. sadisticxXxbadass

sadisticxXxbadass Not-a-noob-much

mine was Ma'am Andres....she threw my bags of the balcony -__-.....then got really really really pissed when I accidentally slapped her -__-""""""

5. Rubylula

Rubylula Like a mother bitch.

I hate all of my teachers. They are totally pointless and just stupid. Wait, one of the trainee science teachers is fookin' hawt ;D Terrible teacher, though.

6. bigalex1

bigalex1 n00b

my year 4 teacher she asked me into the staff room when all the teachers left we went in there and she tried to give me a hand job and a blow job and she made me lick her

7. Artie

Artie Master of Disaster

I hate my History techer. Other teachers are OK.

8. marl

marl n00b

french sucks...

my worst teacher is miss.bowden seriosley her ass is so big it takes up half the classroom! and my friend james got a detention for wearing sweat bands!

I MEAN WTF!!!!:violent::fmad:

9. Moody hat

Moody hat n00b

cool thing to tell me!!!!!

10. mine is mi i.c.t teacher mr davies cause i am rubbish at i.c.t and he refuses to help me cause he is mucking about on his i-phone all the time!

11. sniggler 555

sniggler 555 n00b

urrrrrrr

mine is miss morgan from fairfield high school.

12. I hate bebo

I hate bebo n00b

Iv got two, all the other are sanish....

1)Mrs Mcgowan, english, we have 3 weeks till are gcse and she makes us play a game called fluffy slippers at the end of the lesson, which consit of asking someon a question and them answering it with fluffy slippers..... If you find this funny i dnt, i am in grade 2 (out of7) and i kinda would like to get an A or a B, not play fluffy slippers.
    2) Miss Wells, physiques, i think she crazy? I mean i cant be sure but i am pretty sure she is! Once a guy called Max called her crazy in a class, he then tried to appologys 5 min later and she stood on the table swang her head back and forth and started to sing Timberlands its to late to appologies.......

All my other teachers a relativelynormal, so yer those are the two nutt casses.

13. Karsonater

Karsonater Pro FPS Gamer!

mr.nangano he's strict and he make u do things like pushups

14. snow knight

snow knight cheat = ¢.¢(u)

my cat :O she teachs me how to run on 4 legs and does not wait for me XD lol i cant decide

15. sk8ernicky

sk8ernicky The best of the best

My music teacher. She wants complete silence and won't let us breath for her stupid silence, then she stays the whole lesson talking to the maids and the teachers while we get detention if we move our mouth. I seriously got a bad case of musicteacheraphobia ( something like that )

16. steel

steel n00b

my librayian.she has no life she bust people for wearing skulls even though all the other teachers dont care

17. Chaos Ninja

Chaos Ninja Lone Survivor

My History teacher. She always yells and it's like "WTF we didn't do anything!" Yeah and we have to write stupid reports on people I never even heard of and it's due the next day. Yeah, not my favorite teacher.

18. Saintnight

Saintnight Banned

Me and Chaos share the same class. Yeah, she sucks. She's old too.:roftl:

19. fgplayer

fgplayer ;3

My worst teacher for school that i can think of has to be my spanish teacher. she was so weird.

20. minishadow71

minishadow71 Midget

Mine is Miss Fuhri (like fury) the name says it all she yells at me for half the lesson then keeps me in for not doing enough work while she calls me "pathetic"