Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

who should go to hell????

Discussion in 'Hell' started by zes, Jan 1, 2008.

1. monkey 029

monkey 029 n00b

george bush,john howard,hitlar,michal jackson and hillary clinton

2. monkey town

monkey town n00b

:fmad:jhon howardshould go to hell i hate you

:guns::321::ass::guns:

3. madman121

madman121 n00b

britney spears should go to hell for flashing that pussy of hers i could not eat for a month

4. gerado

gerado n00b

HELL YA:fmad:

5. sMiLeAnDiE:)

sMiLeAnDiE:) n00b

Bin laden bin laden bin laden paris hilton hitler and britney spears

6. Gamefreak32

Gamefreak32 n00b

I think Tom brady and those patriots can suck Mj's balls before they go to hell

7. Gamefreak32

Gamefreak32 n00b

I think Mj should go to hell also

8. sahban

sahban Guest

THE ONE WHO DOSENT PLAYS FUNNY-GAMES should go to hell.

9. Chaossama

Chaossama Just a user, literally

@sahban: Nice ;)

My personal opinion? Everyone who said that Bush should go to Hell, will be going to Hell. Simply for the fact that Bush made mistakes yes, he will not be named favorite president in any case, but to condemn him to an eternity of torture? Let me make this clear: I don't care for Bush, I don't care for anyone in this thread, but you're making this too personal. Just because you don't like the damn people? And millionaires in Runescape? What?! If you truly believe that they will be going to Hell for either having good fortune or for making mistakes that, honestly, ANYONE could make (because when you're making these decisions, they sound a HELL of a lot better than the results would show, and the public ONLY see the results, stupid media....). To that end, I think that the biased will go to Hell. Not willing to learn, not willing to change their views, lashing out with anger, sounds like they're subjects to their emotions and honestly, they're not good ones to have.

So yeah: Have fun in hell, kiddies.

EDIT: To those who say that I'm going to Hell for the same reasons (condemnation, etc etc), I've long accepted that I most likely will. But I at least tried to keep it less personal than you people have gotten.

Second Edit: To summarize if you're too lazy to read my little wall: Bush is NOT going to Hell. He's incompetent, yes, I will grant that. To be on the level of evil that Pol Pot, Hitler, Richard Mugabe (in my personal opinion), and perhaps even Nero? I don't think so. His actions were not deliberately to have Americans killed off. When he started off, he was actually fairly good. And then he got bogged down, as all people do and as Obama is already being, and soon public turned against him (with the media of course helping, those bastards). So, to condemn people like him so easily is basically to condemn yourself.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
  10. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

Spiders , they should be extinct.

11. should be gone

hackers and paranoid people... and racists and stereotypes and lazy people and some rednecks and well... a lot

12. keystone-69

keystone-69 n00b

that little mother fucking pussy justin bieber should go to hell ugh is name alone just pisses me the fuck off i just with i could fight any arm of him to the death only using my bear hands so i could have the sweet satisfaction of defeating them god i really do hate that kid

13. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Damn you sure are jealous oh him....that's fo' sure.

14. keystone-69

keystone-69 n00b

lol thats a joke if i had to pick being him in real life or some one that lost their leg id pick no legs

15. Ddestoryerofworlds2

Ddestoryerofworlds2 The Damn Alpha Man

That is not me to decide.