Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Who would win in a fight,Sonic or Mario?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii' started by hiden ninja, May 6, 2010.

1. hiden ninja

hiden ninja n00b

I think sonic would win by far!

2. MapleStory

MapleStory Divide by 0. I dare you.

Sonic. super fast hedgehog. nothing more needed to be said

3. Eagle Eye

Eagle Eye Guest

Mario, Fireballs? Come on!

4. fgplayer

fgplayer ;3

Sonic would win. Hands down.

5. Deadly shot

Deadly shot The Offensive Type!

Mario.

Why?
    Because all Sonic does is run around on meth to destroy things.

Does Sonic have HELPFUL friends? No, their all pussies and that flying one looks like something a flying koopa would eat..
    Does Sonic have WORTHY villians? No, it's a fat dude with defective projects.
    What's Sonic's extra power ups? Turning piss yellow and going super faster which seems like the same thing.
    What about Sonic: Unleashed? Please, really? Mario could transform and use ANYTHING! Hell, even Mario Sunshine with that water spraying thing could defeat that thing by making it slip.

I'm just sayin', Sonic was only developed for running and collecting coins.
    Don't get me wrong, even the original characters like R.O.B (He was in an old stacking game) didn't look as fun as Mario either.

Mario in the original was addictive, obstacles we're endless and then Super Mario Brothers 3 had multiplayer which improved it's fame. Which proves his friends are helpful too because at least they go on to help defeat Bowser.
    Another thing is Bowser is some huge turtle thing but it seems Nintendo got creative and made it a Dragon. Better than that fat dude because he's more intelligent to have other powerful henchman to drive Mario to search more and more castles.

That is all. Mario, everyone.

6. kerrod8

kerrod8 I Better Find Your Heart.

Mario. But Luigi would Kick both their asses

7. lyly0182

lyly0182 n00b

Mario. If Sonic ran off, as is suggested by "Mario would never catch him", then Mario would win by default. Sonic isn't faster than Mario in a battle situation, only when moving long distance.

Plus, Mario could become Mega Mario, Fire Mario, or find a star, and whoops, game over for Sonic. Sonic can... um... curl up into a ball. Mario's clearly a star jumper, and would outmanuver Sonic in a battle situation. If we're using Super Mario Advance rules, then Princess Peach could whup Sonic. If we're playing New Super Mario Bros rules, then, two or three ground pounds would see Sonic off.

Come on, if Mario can get Bowser every time with his shell and spikes, then Sonic's a pushover by comparison.

8. water-jug

water-jug n00b

Water-jug

right on me too!!!:)

9. water-jug

water-jug n00b

Water-jug

idont think so

10. water-jug

water-jug n00b

Water-jug

i absoutlutly agree:)

11. water-jug

water-jug n00b

Water-jug

well if thats the case then i daont think neither of them should win cuz they just might be there own asses

12. water-jug

water-jug n00b

Water-jug

if u truly think so

13. guybcool

guybcool Besiktas

Mario he can change to and form

14. DJ Toxik

DJ Toxik Super cool 2 the homeless

Hmmmmmmm... I VOTE [the following answer could not be shown due to lack of intellingence and big tummy-aches]

15. luka123

luka123 n00b

mario would rape sonic with his fire balls and his awsome mushrooms watch out sonic hes goin for ya mum

16. Darkness89

Darkness89 cocoaman

I believe it would be a tough battle. Both Mario and Sonic are just plan veterans when it comes to fighting. I believe and support Sonic however and think in the end Sonic`s overwhelming speed would get the job done.

17. alphagirl

alphagirl Banned

I guess Sonic can win

18. guybcool

guybcool Besiktas

Mario can defeat Sonic. Done

19. MrMrawr

MrMrawr n00b

Sonic would win! o: <

20. Hannah Of Hyrule

Hannah Of Hyrule Out saving Hyrule!

Sonic, obviously. Both jump on peoples' heads to kill them, so my bet is on the one who has spikes growing out of his head.