Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Whos fights are worst??? Girls or boys???

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by superyan_wont_let_me_in, Sep 1, 2008.

Whos fights are worst??? Girls or boys?????

Poll closed Sep 10, 2008.
  1. Boy

11 vote(s)
    28.2%
  2. Both fight the same

6 vote(s)
    15.4%
  3. Girl

24 vote(s)
    61.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Whos fights are worst??? The Girls or the boys??? When we do get fighting who goes over the top abit or alot? I think that girls do. Boys usally get a bust nose and a black eye. But girls go crazy when they get angry. What do you think.:confused:

Post below and vote in poll

2. MapleStory

MapleStory Divide by 0. I dare you.

Both fight the same? o.o

3. TubaDude

TubaDude Guest

uhhhh girls man.I saw two fighting just like boys.only when they were broken up,one got free and smashed the others head on the concrete wall of the stairway.and it was a nice jagged concrete wall too.girls get pretty brutal.

4. awesomepie

awesomepie i am :rcain:

boys obviously :rcain:

5. wazza

wazza Funny Dude

boys are stronger but girls are worse when they fight they slap, pull hair, have heels, and scratch !

6. x.Barbee.x

x.Barbee.x First Kiss Last Bliss

I dunno because us girls can fight really bad but most of us dont and boys, hmmm well some of themhave weapons and stuff so boys easy x

WE GO GIRLS!

7. Dr. Nick

Dr. Nick Dr. Doc

Girls man, When two girls try to rip each other heads off, There's no mercy. When guys fight it's just to a certain point but I've seen girls drag unconscious body's across the room. After your unconscious that should be it.

8. lol girls, there fights are really bad just not always.

9. litomizjennyy

litomizjennyy party hard

lol then obviously u havent seen enough girl fights.

10. deryni

deryni king kick spamming a**

both. It depends on who's fighting. I could do shit that would make u never want to see me again because i hurt people so bad. But some boys just hit hard as hell and it's a 1 hitter quitter. Some are brutal, like me, while other's are not. Girls just have more of a retarted sense of fighting. No offense, but girls think just because they are girls they can run over men. They hit me 3 times it's lights out for them. But only if they are serious. And plus, girls use their nails and things of the like. boys use weapons or their fists. some girls do fight like boys, but they are tom-boys.

11. awesomepie

:fmad: y is everyone sayin girls have the worst. Us boys worked hard for that rep :fmad:

12. awesomepie

ive seen more than my fair share

13. Dr. Nick

Dr. Nick Dr. Doc

You have not seen the girls around my town then. More than half of them are stronger then 80% of the men. And these are not the stereotypical "femmy" girl. They fight just as good with just as much brutality. I'm not going to lie a few of them I wouldn't mess with. You'd almost believe there on steroids. Plus I don't know where you come from but I have never seen a girl fight with there nails, Instead we get the thrill of watching 2 girls slamming each other faces into walls.

No....no we haven't. What we work for is chicks, muscles, and dominance.

14. /deceived\

/deceived\ im actually not a member

i would say dudes because they dont go for the pulling of the earrings or the hair, or even worry about their new manicure, they just bust out the fists and and swing for the fences

15. Nollog

Nollog n00b

Guys tend to become friends/stop hating each other after a fight whereas girls will continue the fight with mental, and physical attacks for years after.

16. Blaze

Blaze Guest

I doubt gender makes that much of a difference in the one's will in fighting, it may cause differences in physical ability and mental willpower, but then again, so do many other things.

Myself, I try to avoid fights as much as possible.

A similar question was brought up in a conversation with some close friends of mine (males and females), and the answers that I remember were pretty much the same throughout.

The question was: Would you apply deadly force if you were forced into a fight?

Here are a few replies that I can remember:

In short, the brutality of a battle depends on how far one is willing to go, and both men and women are capable of doing things like this, if they have to.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2008
  17. Nollog

Nollog n00b

I disagree. With a gender comes a mindset.
    I've seen girls fight, and guys fight.
    The physical fight between guys are more fisticuffs, and end after they wear themselves out, with women it tends to be scratching, kicking, using objects. Nothing is out of bounds.
    And after the fight, the guys just go on as normal, the women don't.

18. I've gotta agree with Nollog... and the last two setences are my reasoning exactly.

19. Angel of Game

Angel of Game You want ban?

girl, because unlike boy's fight, they pretty brutal when fighting.
    so, maybe you should stay away when girl pick fight with you.seriously.
    by the way, i think most people say girl's fight is the worst one.

20. marl

marl n00b

dude girls have long nails and slap each other girls do go over the top...but its very amusing...:roftl: