Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Who's had surgery?

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by Rubylula, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Rubylula

Rubylula Like a mother bitch.

I couldn't really find a right area to put this in, but nevermind. ¬¬

Well, who here's ever had surgery or an operation? Do you have one coming up? What what is on/for? What was it like? etc etc.

PLEASE DON'T JUST POST "NO I HAVEN'T, BUT..." AS YOU CLEARLY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS, AND WE OBVIOUSLY DON'T CARE.

Anyways, I've gotta have my big toenails removed a week on monday because of a weird infection thing, & I'm petrified. It will only take 20mins though, so I suppose that's a good thing.

Anyways... tell us. ;D

2. Mr. Buttapple

Mr. Buttapple Sell by Date, 9/01/2010

ZOMG

I has surgery on meh arm, broke it while i wauz running down a hill backwards, :confused: Never had any other sugery :cD

3. The Alaskan Firedragon

The Alaskan Firedragon Stupid Boy Whore

You coulda just posted in Marl's thread, like half a page downwards Ruby.
    But yeah, seeing as how badly my teeth were messed up, I had to have an operation to cut part of my gum away, pull my teeth into place, and tape it all back together.
    Although, looking back on it now, it does seem more like dentistry. But meh, it felt like an operation.

4. TheProfessional

TheProfessional Flash Artist

I had surgery before on my jaw, they had to break it to fix it, although got no scars or nothing from it. The weirdest part was the anesthesia. The told me to count backwards from three and that I would be asleep before I reached zero, I didn't even make it to two. Then when I finally and truly came too, I found a bunch of notes below me that was in my handwriting that I don't remember writing. Also I tried drawing a picture of a cow too for some reason while I was coming out of it.

5. funnygames018

funnygames018 n00b

I had a surgery to my wrist...I work a lot on computer..because of working with mouse a lot my wrist bone tilted slightly and it has swollen badly...so I had to undergo surgery to fix it..its just a 30 minutes surgery but took 3 months for my hand to come back not normal state....Now its working fine... :)

6. kerrod8

kerrod8 I Better Find Your Heart.

i had many surgerys when I was younger. On my foot because it was like out of place and also Something because i was sick.

7. Hershey

Hershey i2's Chocolate Megatron.

Shazam!

I've had two.
    Both for my stomach.
    Had a tube put in right over my belly button.
    And had it taken out just yesterday. :p

8. wazza

wazza Funny Dude

Are you going into get an ingrowing toenail cut out ? Because thats nothing to worry about they cut it out and you don't feel a thing.

9. Rubylula

Rubylula Like a mother bitch.

If it was ingrown toenails I would have said it was ingrown toenails.

Edit: In response to your next post, I wasn't biting your head off, you just need to learn not to pry. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2009
  10. wazza

wazza Funny Dude

Ok no need to bite my head off. I just wondered because i have had them and they are painless when cut out.

1 person likes this.
  11. L*_x

L*_x Banned

I had surgery about 4 months ago, on my gums. At 16, I still had a couple of baby teeth on the upper tier of my mouth. They decided they were going to surgically remove the teeth and insert small gold chains into the adult teeth that needed to come through, To do this they had to cut most of the roof of my mouth in order to reach the teeth. When I got to hospital I was leik "Ooh yeah, 'twill be easy, I'll be fine" but I got more scared, mainly because I was going under a local anisthetic for the first time. I have to say though, after waking up I was actually suprised to have woken so easily and so quickly. I realised it was really nothing to be scared of. I had about 15 stitches in my mouth for a few weeks and my mouth was very swollen for a few months, but now, no scars or anything, so weird. Everything is back to normal now ;D Overall it lasted a few hours from going into hospital at 7, being put to sleep at 11:30 and leaving at 2pm

Good luck Rubeh ;D You'll be fine, kiddo ;D

12. Angel of Game

Angel of Game You want ban?

Left arm when I was 8 years old. Don't ask why. (D)

13. kanjika

kanjika no... it's not japanese

i had one.... on both armpits.... to fix a glandular problem.... and it was pretty easy.... i got to the surgery room and talked a little with the anesthetist.... i asked her what she was doing and then the next thing i can remember i had woken up and some one just next to me asked me if i were ok.... and i were fine, I could even ask it for how long i had been there... although i couldn't even guess what the gender of the person... and then slept again. lol

i was supposed to feel unbearable pain for the next days... but everything was fine.... i could already walk..... though i couldn't feel really stable on my own legs.... the only moment that i felt like "dammit... i'm gonna faint" was when the nurse attempted to fix the painkiller in my vein... and then the needle went out... and blood gushed all over the bed... lol

my neck got a little stiff for a few days too.... that was pretty annoying

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2009
  14. LawRawh

LawRawh I Love Lamp

Well I had my appendix removed last year.
    It only took a few hours. And I only stayed in for three days.
    But it really hurt afterward cause I couldn't move or laugh.
    The surgery itself was fine. I was wheeled in, talked to my nurse, passed out and woke up by some stupid nurse talking about facebook xD​

15. slaughter3

slaughter3 Gross thats foreskin.

I had surgery on my gums because there was a breast cancer like lump is what they said. I dunno.

16. hey

i have had butt implants

17. lee-celticbhoy

lee-celticbhoy Banned

i had ear constructive surgery on my right ear because it was born disfugured and now it looks and feels like the left one :)

18. soopatroopa316

soopatroopa316 the toxic legacy

i had to get my apendix taken out, a completely useless, organ? i think :S

19. CelticInferno

CelticInferno n00b

yuppers...when i was like 11 monthes old i had surgery on my heart cuz there was a hole in it...
    but i havent actually had a surgury i can remember.

20. the disciple

the disciple not good=not the end

Tonsils out umm... sumin 2 do with a thing bout mmy astma a thing in my leg and sumin i dont like talking bout!!lolz!!:coolgleam::hihi::hihi: