Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Who's had surgery?

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by Rubylula, Jun 14, 2009.

1. sparkY

sparkY Banned

my op

last summer i have an op 2 fix my Hernia, op was oki but didn't help when i woke up with my leggs hangin off the bed pmsl

2. UzumakiNARuTO

UzumakiNARuTO What?

I had a kidney taken out.
    Now I gots a huge purple and blue and red patch on my body.
    Ew.

3. Awesomex2

Awesomex2 Banned

When I was little, I broke my left thumb, left wrist, left arm, and right little finger. I also dislocated my leg in two places.
    I also used to bite my finger nails, got an infection, and had to have my whole had slit open to get the infection out.
    I hate the hospital food, which is bad when your always in hospital.
    :p

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2010
  4. Time to Rhyme

Time to Rhyme Question awnser...er....

Eww...

A weird and gruesome subject. :rcain:

5. evision

evision n00b

I had surgery on my foot. I broke it while playing soccer and the opponent tackled me stud first. Oh my...took me 5 months to walk properly.

6. example

example n00b

surgery

if by surgery you mean cosmetic, its a ressounding no. medical, yes. several opertaions on my right ear

7. JonathanP

JonathanP #1 Lewis Hamilton Fan

Strange....i had surgery on my right arm when i was 8. :)

8. jllies

jllies n00b

i know circumcise is a sergery so i had one when i was 8.. lol XD

for? to make my penis clean they say

what is like? painful LOL XD

9. Foxlover4u

Foxlover4u Hehe! Horny ALL the time!

Surgery?

Yes,just had a 2nd left knee operation. Ripped left kneecap back towards my hip in accident.OWW! 1st surgeon didnt do procedure correctly and only completed 1/2 of the needed repair. This did even more damage! Had to have a 2nd surgery to correct mistakes with 1st operation. What a mess! Cost me big as far as having to change my life around! The 2nd surgeon was gr8,knowledgeable and put me at ease. He was also honest in telling me my life would not be the same from now on. Just recovering right now,seems like 2nd operation was successful though. We r all hopeing! Thanks:)

10. morgog

morgog Lost the game

I had surgery once when I was 4 on my wrist (was REALLY upset I couldn't play gameboy)

Then one my senior year of high school when I got injured in wrestling and my ACL got blown out. Got a cadaver so I'm a dead man walkin! They started calling me Frankenstein, was kinda funny.

11. FoxFur

FoxFur FurFag

I had something kinda similar done. I don't know if this counts as surgery, but last summer I closed my thumb in a car door. The first day it was a little black spot then the whole thumb nail turned black. It hurt really bad so we went to the hospital. They numbed my thumb then used a weird needle thingy to drill a hole in my thumb nail, and squeeze out all the blood and stuff. It wasn't that bad considering they numbed it and it stopped hurting afterward, but the needles. I hate needles. *Shivers* I had to ware s splint afterward because they saw a smallish crack in my upper thumb.

12. Gaz868

Gaz868 Assassin

Ive had Surgery on my Teeth and gums because i was running down a hall and i fell and a few teeth fell out when i was younger. Luckily, they wer baby teeth. And once on my shoulder again while i was running and i tripped over a rock of sorts and i broke an area near my shoulder.

[​IMG]

No, I dont Really HATE Twilight but its giving Vampires A BAD NAME!!!

[​IMG]

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

[​IMG]

You Can NEVER Have To Many Sigs :D

13. Blackhawk

Blackhawk Guest

I had key-hole surgery on my knee after i damaged it playing sports

And i have had a wisdom tooth removed (if that counts). They did knock me out for it, but had to wake me up half way through cause i went to far under (the drugs must have been good)

14. kirsti baybe

kirsti baybe horny biiitch

Lols, 've had y appendix removed and two operations on my left leg cuz ma bone popped out eugh :throwup:

15. ya well she was only saying gosh !!!!!:rolleyes1:

16. slaterson2002

slaterson2002 Jump on it!

hi

Had 3 hip operations and 1 on my left knee. Football is the reason.

17. infoleather

infoleather n00b

I broke it, play football and opponents to solve my studs first.

18. armageddin

armageddin Banned

i had an Inguinal hernia when 1 was 5. So i needed surgery for that.

19. FoxxyTina

FoxxyTina A WHITE GIRL

ive never had surgery in my life

20. Curious UK

Curious UK Curious Cat

I've had two operations I had to be awake through concerning a hickman line.
    The second one was horrible as the local anaesthetic wore off as it was been removed.