Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

whos your favorite WWE superstar?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by marl, Apr 8, 2009.

who is your favorite WWE superstar?

Poll closed Apr 20, 2009.
  1. john cena

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. batista

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. eddie guerrero(R.I.P)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. triple H

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. rey mysterio

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  6. jeff hardy

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  7. CM punk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. stone cold steve austin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. shawn michaels

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. andykards

andykards n00b

WWE is one of the best fight sport which is very famous in the whole glob. I have to say that lots of people are crazy about it. I also like this sport and my most favourite player is Jhon cena because he is very strongest than other players.

2. alenlabe

alenlabe n00b

John Cena is my favorite WWE superstar, he's the best (Word Life)

3. Ambrosse

Ambrosse n00b

All-time: Stone Cold Steve Austin (grew up watching him)
    All-around wrestling, mic, etc: Kurt Angle/Shawn Michaels (you can't deny that they are amazing)
    For the last few years: Edge (until he retired)
    Currently: CM Punk (who doesn't like this guy?)
    After Punk is gone: Christian/The Miz (I would say Orton as well, but he's becoming like Cena

4. kevinwarner1

kevinwarner1 n00b

I love to watch Wrestling and my most favorite WWE Superstar is "King OF King The Game Triple H"...

5. zh8t2858lg

zh8t2858lg Banned

cheap oakl

That was it."She leveled her gaze at my husband. While the nature of war has changed radically in the decades since the conventions were drafted, they continue to act as a powerful deterrent to the commission of atrocities in times of conflict. observer speaks with Syrian rebels and civilians in the village of Azzara on May 4, 2012,cheap oakley sunglasses, days before the country's parlianemtary polls were held against a backdrop of unrest. But our leaders have betrayed us,oakley sunglasses outlet," he says.8 things U. The country contains the sandstone city of Petra, built and abandoned by the Nabateans and lost for a millennium after that, alongside Roman ruins, crusader castles,fake oakleys, and mountains where prophets lived and listened.Members of Bolivia's armed forces have taken over many of the tasks performed by police. World Tourism Organization figures are available.Those were two of six runners who were rushed to the hospital after the frenetic race down the narrow cobblestone streets of the old Spanish town. (5 p.
    www."It was around midnight,fake oakley sunglasses," he said. And I was really looking forward to that cookie; possibly even some manner of adult beverage as well.Soon afterward, Coria-Sanchez an associate professor of Latin American studies at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte testified on the coach's behalf at an immigration hearing.Customers are right to be angry about mis-selling cases with retail or small business customers and about serious ethical issues uncovered in the Libor cases that seem likely to involve many banks.This year marks its 20th anniversary and, according to the festival organizers,cheap oakleys, it will be "the biggest and most spectacular event yet. A senior Iraqi army official in Anbar province said eight crossing points are in rebel hands.

fake oakle

fake oakleys Syria's neighbors

cheap oakl