Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Why Do So Many People Say Final Fantasy Is Boring????????

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by karonaafroman09, Dec 7, 2007.

Boring Or Not Boring That Is The Question!!!!

Poll closed Jan 1, 2008.
  1. Boring

40.0%
  2. Not Boring

60.0%
  1. karonaafroman09

karonaafroman09 You Rock My World

I Have No Idea Why People Think These Games Are Boring I Happen To Like All The Final Fantasy Games Ever Since They Came Out On Super Nintendo And Then Playstation
    Just Leave Watever Thought You Have Either You Like This Game Or You Think Its Boring???????
    :fmad::fmad::fmad:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2007
  2. karonaafroman09

karonaafroman09 You Rock My World

Noooooooo

Put This Thread In The Wrong Forum

3. caos rocket

caos rocket razor

i get board of this typ of game(i dont no why)
    :stupid:

4. Remirimori

Remirimori n00b

I think there ok except for Chrystal Chronicals:stupid:

5. coolalonso

coolalonso n00b

maybe it sucks ballz

Maybe you suck balls.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2008
  6. zIGMA

zIGMA n00b

Well, the truth is i only play like FF 7, but 12 looks AMAZING so i think, NOT BORING

7. Charismatic_Caterpie

Charismatic_Caterpie Professional Gamer

Jeez, okay. Just don't multiple post. I moved it, even though this thread is ages old and you aren't here to see it.:confused:

8. toyer

toyer tyyo

it very boring

9. LAMAS

LAMAS Ninja

hahaha your funny charismatic....

10. silverthehedgehog

silverthehedgehog halo 3 fan

i play the pokemon and digimon, kingdom hearts 1 2 and the gba one and it hase ff chracters in it, and other tipes of games like that but i dont like the ff ones that much ive plat ff 2 and ff 7 and thats it

11. im ur saint

im ur saint Alabama has crack o.O

i think final fantasy is one of the buest turn based games ever made.

12. silverthehedgehog

silverthehedgehog halo 3 fan

final fantasy was the last game the poeple who made were going to make but it truned out it was a big secces so they made more and so here we are today

13. Hyakushiki

Hyakushiki Ouroboros

Those that think Final Fantasy's boring probably don't have the patience for RPG games in general.

14. towag

towag backupurassw/resrection

I vote not boring.Most the ppl that dont like ff are more into fps. wich are fun to.

15. inuyasha354

inuyasha354 Inuyasha Rox!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I think that the FF series was, and to this day, is awesome! the only one i didn't really like was FF X-2. And lets chat sometime silverthehedgehog.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2008
  16. wazza

wazza Funny Dude

hey
    i think people say that finaal fantasy is borin cos it is hard and takes a long time 2 complete

17. gaara

gaara gaara of the sand

if ppl are saying that final fantasy are boring cuz its to long then maybe there not all to great at video games and have a harder time playing them...sry for being negative to those less awesome. but i like the fact that ff is long cuz all games out there for any console take about 24 hours total(one sitting or not) to beat and the since ff s longer its more interesting and has alot more in the game to do.. i liked ff3 and 4 for the ds and ff12.

18. im2ignorant2care

im2ignorant2care Hersh's French Fry Pirate

I personally find them boring. I'm not a hater on anyone who likes them or supports them. I just can't do turn style fighting, especially in large groups. However, do not confuse me for someone lacking patience. I've played Morrowind and Oblivion for many years, and level my characters to be rather untouchable. Both of those games, dare I say, take as much (or maybe even a little more) patience to level highly.

Put simply, I just hate how it takes at least a few minutes to kill an opponent I know I can 1-hit (between the "uh oh, a fight is a'brewin!", loading screens, attack commands, attack animation, opponent's death animation, being told the loot and xp I gain, etc.). Whereas in the other games I mentioned, it merely takes a swipe of the sword to kill a clearly weaker opponent. Hell, half the time I don't even have to stop walking.

19. SnakeValentine

SnakeValentine ACG Cruiser

Guess that's because not many have that much patience to finish such great games.I'm not really a RPG fan,but I find it great to kill time.And the next thing you know,you already started to like it little by little ;D Well,buds,if you started to get bored,switch to another game and leave them for some time before you play them again XD

20. whatsup

whatsup n00b

i havnt played them but i think they look brilliant :coolgleam: