Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Why Do So Many People Say Final Fantasy Is Boring????????

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by karonaafroman09, Dec 7, 2007.

Boring Or Not Boring That Is The Question!!!!

Poll closed Jan 1, 2008.
  1. Boring

40.0%
  2. Not Boring

60.0%
  1. PaxtonFettel

PaxtonFettel He deserved to die...

Because it is very boring. I'd rather watch paint dry than play an F.F. game, even "Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children" movie looked good, it was very boring.

2. jayleno

jayleno Definetly Not A n00b!

It IS Boring

3. ,pk

,pk Guest

:)

FF

Is one of and The Most Boring Game Ever Made.

Honestly worst gameplay since Tetres

And i perfer tetres to FF

>.<

4. kyle.ere

kyle.ere kyle

Fantasy Is So Boring I Could Die

5. jayleno

jayleno Definetly Not A n00b!

Right wit ya man! lol
    i hate FF so much:fmad:LOL

6. unholy

unholy /\\//\\//\

If Final Fantasy sucks so much, then why is it so famous? You can say that "
    FF Is the WORST GAME EVER MADE" but that's your opinion. Many others have the patience to enjoy turn-based games. I find it very hard to compare one of the best selling and greatest series of all time to tetris. Oh sure, I know how exciting it is when that small yellow cube hits your blue L shaped square thing and then a whole row disappears. It's just exciting enough to make the game so good, that you can compare it to one of best series of all time. This opinion isn't mine, it's the communities. I don't like the FF series as much as all the fanboys but I have the patience to be able to sit down, relax, and enjoy an old FF game every ounce in a while.

7. wazza

wazza Funny Dude

people say it's boring cos it is i've been on it, it is crap

8. cheeselord

cheeselord n00b

it is ballz absoloutly ballz

9. derekd234

derekd234 You can't out-anime me!

I've played Final Fantasy, it's not bad, but I'm more into Car Racing games (specifically Burnout)

10. aly g66

aly g66 myface

it's boring because it is the same thing over and over again:sleep: and the last boss is always impossible.:fmad:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2009
  11. fuzzy

fuzzy Fuzzeh Butt :3

People say it's boring cuz they got ADD and can't pay attention to coplex plots.

12. Hellmenace

Hellmenace All luck no skill

Most people think final fantasy games are boring because they don't ahve the patience (im not saying it's the case with everybody), if they perservered then they would learn that final fantasy game aren't all about the gameplay, but there about the characters,the stories and the morals behind those stories.
    For example FF7's story tells you about the harm we do to the world and what will happen to us if we don't stop.
    If you learn to get through the part just after the start (i love the series but i think that the part just after the start drags in all the game) you would find out that the games are addicting

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2008
    RayneK likes this.
  13. RayneK

RayneK I'a Cthulhu fhtagn

Funny you bring that up, FF7 is actually the game that made me environmentally conscious lol And it the best one to date (beat it 10 times, all different ways lol: Normally, Materia only, No Materia, Fight only, Cloud only, Tifa only, Cid only, and two times just for fun lol).

ANYWAY, I think people say Final Fantasy is boring because they don't have the attention span to focus on actual plot, something newer games lack. And they take more than a day to beat, which I think turns people off about it.

14. Charismatic_Caterpie

Charismatic_Caterpie Professional Gamer

Okay, in order.

I've played it, as opposed to "getting on" it, and it's one of my favorite game series. Therefore, thou art crap.

Being the sniveling noob/little kid you are, I must say, you have no taste, and therefore, thou art ballz, as well as crap. A double penalty, I daresay.

Which game do you speak of? @.@ They all have bosses, and there's not just one FF, although there is an original, the very first.

And as you also think it is boring, you are stricken with not only the plagues of "ballz", "crap", but also chronic death/extreme ugly, as of now.

15. seryica

seryica random guy

my view on this is that yeah most people dont like reading so cant pay attention for more than a few seconds which has already basically been said but i had to comment as i love the ff series

16. Dr. Nick

Dr. Nick Dr. Doc

ok to me (this is what I (ME) think) it's boring because:
    1. I've tried to play em in order (which apperantly they arn't in order by numbers i guess) but it seems to jump around for me.
    2. I can really only stand up to play 4-5 series max then it gets old to me. (4-5 is actaully stretching it for me.)
    3. im not actually into the whole way you fight I prefer guns instead of knifes and magic.

This is just a few I can give you more if you REALLY need it.

17. hiya

gooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111:thumb:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2009
  18. Angel of Game

Angel of Game You want ban?

I never know there's a thread like this. Better search the whole forum next time. :D

Boring? Are you sure? You better play Final Fantasy I to Final Fantasy XII in one day as punishment, dude. Lot of new gamers have no patience in game. They only want to fight the last boss and that's it. They put the ended games in junkyard and buy a new one. Also why you can beat the last boss is because you don't do leveling more often. You only want advance the story without leveling.

So, you just too stupid to play RPG games. :p

NinjaMonkey likes this.
  19. Devin

Devin Administrator Staff Member Administratior

You do understand this thread is..7 months old..right?

20. Angel of Game

Angel of Game You want ban?

Well, i was planning to make a thread about final fantasy too. Then suddenly i find this thread. I can't make a thread if it's already exist, right?