Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Why Do So Many People Say Final Fantasy Is Boring????????

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by karonaafroman09, Dec 7, 2007.

Boring Or Not Boring That Is The Question!!!!

Poll closed Jan 1, 2008.
  1. Boring

40.0%
  2. Not Boring

60.0%
  1. Devin

Devin Administrator Staff Member Administratior

As long as it isn't about "Why people think its boring" then go ahead and make it.

Angel of Game likes this.
  2. NinjaMonkey

NinjaMonkey Master Exploder

Holy mother of Ganja! SOMEONE ACTUALLY USED THE SEARCH BUTTON AFORE MAKING A THREAD! I think I'm going to pass out...

I say that 99.999999% of people who say "lawl FF is js sew boaring cuz its lyk so stewpid!!!!!", say it because they lack the brainpower to play a game that requires skill, not just button-mashing. Yes, I've played FF7 and the one with the damn Gunblade (I forget which one that is...), and I loved both of them. EXCELLENT games.

Angel of Game likes this.
  3. Angel of Game

Angel of Game You want ban?

The one with gunblade is FF8.

4. NinjaMonkey

NinjaMonkey Master Exploder

I thought so! Sickness addles my brain =P Thanks, Angel.

5. DaM14CW

DaM14CW DaM14CW

properly coz it is

6. MadMax86

MadMax86 GT

I believe this is the biggest reason why..

Personally I have 300 hour save on FF X and
    100 hours of that is purely from playing Blizball ^^

And when you've played thru the any FF game and play again
    you may find something you missed the last time. (It's so basic)

Not to mention the challenges there are availeble for the games themselves.
    My favourite one is the one for FF X where you can't use sphere grid/customise items (NSGSC something)

7. paco92

paco92 n00b

you say this, but isn't every single fps (save a few), racing, sports game the same thing over and over again. (not saying i don't like these genres, i play any genre and enjoy them) cod4 had some nice set pieces and it was brilliant fun to play, but you can only do prestige mode so many times before its like "this is shit." sprint. aim. shoot. run. knife someone. repeat. go up a rank. do prestige level 3. and racing games and sports games are even more repetitive.

Anyways i find final fantasy to be a great series of games. sure it takes patience but they're good for chugging away for ages. (only played X and X-2) though i find games like the elder scrolls and fallout to be much more more interesting.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2009
  8. owen2153

owen2153 dingdong

cuz the caracters r gay/lesbian

9. Darrkness

Darrkness S-Ranked Strider

i love Final Fantasy games. aside from being fun games they have epic stories and great music.

10. molaram 5

molaram 5 n00b

not borin

it is so not boring

11. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

Well..... Cuz its f**king Boring, Dhurrr
    I never liked Final Fantasy Games

12. Shadow_Scythe

Shadow_Scythe Funny Games Veteran

Here's my list as to why

The only people who think Final Fantasy is boring are as such
    -People with ADD
    -People who play to much halo/cod
    -People who only play a game to beat it, caring nothing for story
    -Ms.Zeusy, lol
    -People who don't like anything that takes a while to beat
    -People who don't like FF just because they don't like it

I personaly like Final Fantasy...

13. Leonn

Leonn ^^ Just a guy...

I like every type of game there is, but there is a certain part of me that favors the FF series over most other games. But eh, I'm a SE guy :p Played the hell out of 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 12, and 13(I don't wanna talk about it...) and I just haven't gotten the chance with the other ones yet xD

14. gwarhammer

gwarhammer Cpt on the Ship of Fools

A large part of the reason that people think it's boring, I imagine, is because it's a series of games that, while plot is there, at some point or other becomes an overly linear, repetitive grindfest. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the Final Fantasy games, but I'm the kind of guy who has no problem with spending that much time grinding to get the extra bits of story past the end of the game. The linearity - not so much. If it was less "Go here, do this. Now go here, do this." it would be a far better series. In fact, really, that was one of the few advantages to (and I can't believe I have to say this) X-2.

15. Nous Etions Perdus

Nous Etions Perdus Admiral Troll

Maybe 'cause it is. Especially X-2.

16. skullmanjo

skullmanjo n00b

because final fantasy games are the best but everyone is going off there nut at call of duty. also since final fantasy 8 they've all been let downs. 12 was a waste of a game with no offence to those who like it but it was rubbish. 10 was okay but was ruined by 10-2 the last good one i think was 7 and 8. both were really good. 7 unfortunatly had the whole emo charecter thing most of the way through but all in all they were amazing games. only recently have they lost there shine like ff 13 is absolutely not a final fantasy game in any respects apart from the monsters in it. final fantasy games are free roamers that allow you to do pretty much anything you want when you want and you have to find your way around your own problems in the game.

17. 12 Virgin

12 Virgin A person of change.

A lot of people consider all RPG's to be boring. Myself, I like both action and RPG, but you'll always have those who would rather make every attack themselves, instead of take turns and such.

18. iRawrYay

iRawrYay n00b

i've enjoyed the final fantasy games, I really liked ff7,8,9, and 10. I can't wait for Versus-XIII to be out :D